Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(04-16-2011, 02:48 PM)shitstorm Wrote: Maytee has a right to free speech. Unless she threatens to kill someone I don't see how she's done anything wrong. I don't know what the laws are regarding incitement. That there are even such laws is total bullshit. No doubt cooked up by control freak statists who think the words of one control the actions of another.

Charles Manson
(04-16-2011, 09:02 PM)truth be told Wrote: [

This is the real Maytee, full of pure hatred and will try to take actions into her own hands. I do know that she has been trying to work her mind control shit on some of these younger guys in the neighborhood, talking about retaliation. But as we all know if she really wants the truth to come out...then she should look into mirror and start talking.

IMO
[/quote]

So i take it you know maytee? I can believe that she is trying to persude people in to retaliation.. I see that in her.. I just dont buy the whole tw and ag, what I have tried to say before plenty of times is, they may have something to do with it, but because of maytee constantly bashing them, its hard to see the full picture and truth because she blinds our vision with hate and so we automatically think they did it more so than we believe they didnt...
Ironically, in most instances, a mother would be thanking the
person who reported to her that her son might be in danger.

Secondly Maytee and John Sr. took the warning totally and
urgently seriously. That in itself speaks volumes.
(04-16-2011, 08:43 PM)pplrcrazy Wrote:
(04-16-2011, 08:38 PM)WolfHouse Wrote: Maytee certainly is taunting them. One wonders as to the real
reason.

Im not sure if she is doing this because she is desperate for an arrest or if she still really thinks they are involved because they have not been arrested and its going on like 2 12 months later or something...

I think going on and on about the alphabet crew has kept RIP Johnny thread alive bit by bit as time goes on though many are not so sure anymore......I don't think a robbery is involved and I don't think drugs are involved and I'm just going on what everyone else has heard - I am being a bit cruel by saying this, but he or they wanted them dead IMO I hope for Maytee's sake its over real soon and LE makes an arrest.

Does anyone know how far Maytee lives from AG and Tiffany? Both live in S Toledo...10 minutes? 5 blocks? I sure hope they don't run into each other in the grocery store...do their paths cross?
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
(04-16-2011, 09:54 PM)pspence Wrote: Does anyone know how far Maytee lives from AG and Tiffany? Both live in S Toledo...10 minutes? 5 blocks? I sure hope they don't run into each other in the grocery store...do their paths cross?

I thought I read somewhere that they lived in the same neighborhood.. but up until AG and Johnny were friends, he had never met her before... But seeing as that she has a criminal past and drug activity im sure they know the same people and knew of each other.. Obviously everyone knows everyone in their neck of the woods, just look at FB and you can see that,lol
(04-16-2011, 09:38 PM)WolfHouse Wrote: Ironically, in most instances, a mother would be thanking the
person who reported to her that her son might be in danger.

Secondly Maytee and John Sr. took the warning totally and
urgently seriously. That in itself speaks volumes.

i agree and i say again, i think she knows more than what we all think or know ourselves..
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. ... God forbid we should ever be twenty years without such a rebellion; what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms." -- Thomas Jefferson to William Stephens Smith, 1787

Based upon that, if a patriot had seen fit to kill a perceived traitor, those who believe in incitement would have hanged Thomas Jefferson.

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." – Thomas Jefferson to Archibald Stuart, 1791

Of course, I'm not comparing Maytee to Thomas Jefferson or killing some hoodrats to killing politicians, but freedom of speech and ideas applies to the most absurd, revolting and ridiculous, not just the lofty. Maytee ranting on Facebook or a preacher burning a book are not crimes. And, Adub, Manson was convicted of murder and conspiracy to commit murder. He also tied up the La Biancas. As far as we know, Maytee has not conspired with anyone to kill anyone. That she wishes dead the people she thinks are connected to her son's murder is probably not that unusual. She just actually says it. Oh, and that preacher, LC, I don't think he wished any UN workers killed. He expressed contempt for Islam which, last I checked, is his right.
"Oh, and that preacher, LC, I don't think he wished any UN workers killed. He expressed contempt for Islam which, last I checked, is his right."

he knew. and he actually stated HE DIDN'T CARE if more died when he "puts Mohammed on trial".

Reverend Terry Jones said his right to speak out was more important than the lives of those who had died during the unrest - or any American soldiers who might be killed in the future.
who the hell is he to put Mohammed on trial? he KNOWS he is inciting murder among volatile people. what he did is comparable to waving a few rebel flags and nooses while wearing white sheets. sometimes common sense needs to rule.
i'd rather discuss him in his thread however.
http://mockforums.net/thread-4193.html

despite the lofty quotations, i merely stated there IS a law on the books re: incitement to violence, and that some might be wise to take judicious heed.

(04-16-2011, 12:41 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I hope the police are reading what she's posting. Contrary to popular belief in this thread, having a child murdered doesn't buy one license to conduct themselves the way she has.

Amen to that Notworthy
Too lazy to check out the facts of Charles Manson, but I was under the impression that his "groupies" were the actual murderers, and that he did not personally murder Sharon Tate, etc., nor the LaBianca's. Didn't he just "brainwash" them to do his bidding?
i swear the more maytee types her feelings about tw and ag the more guilty she looks of something to me.. my husband said from the get go she acts as if she is guilty of something. IM NOT SAYING SHE KILLED HER SON.. but i do think she knows more!
(04-16-2011, 10:39 PM)Teacher Wrote: Too lazy to check out the facts of Charles Manson, but I was under the impression that his "groupies" were the actual murderers, and that he did not personally murder Sharon Tate, etc., nor the LaBianca's. Didn't he just "brainwash" them to do his bidding?

He wasn't present at the Tate murders but he was at La Biancas. Before they were killed, he tied them up. He was not convicted of brainwashing, he was convicted of conspiracy to commit murder and the murders.
Teacher, I think he also drove the car to the La Biancas. I think he drove off an left his crew and they had to hitchhike back after the killings.
Justice Will Prevail for Johnny and Lisa
Hey TW evil demon can you really sleep at night or your sick spineless prince of darkness n crew hmmmm i doubt it and you know god law makes sure your all going to die the worst of slowest painfull deaths your days on earth are very short evil sick excuses for human life sewer trash.... Cnt wait to spit on your patgetic graves!!!! Justice KARMA

I find it interesting how shes says GOD LAW but not just law, sounds like shes going off of faith more then anything...
The worst thing I see about Maytee's rants are:

1. She may be wrong
2. She's becoming a vessel of hate and it will destroy her

She really needs help to get through this.
I think the worst thing is she maybe wrong too.. Someone asked her on Fb a few minutes ago about arrest and maytee says " arrests are coming soon and silence is a virtue" shes like a broken record living on hope and the answers she WANTS to hear but shes not getting.... Its sad but something isnt right about this case.. I said earlier, I think this was a skilled criminal with experience in this type of thing... I dont know if "thugs" could pull this off..
(04-16-2011, 09:41 PM)NightOwl Wrote: I am being a bit cruel by saying this, but he or they wanted them dead IMO

I mentioned before that I was told by family that the tape did not come from the Straub home, but I was unsure about the bags. I asked the family today about the bags. I was told that neither the tape or bags came from the Straub home. To me that means, of course, that the intent was to murder. If they brought bags to carry out items they stole, I don't think they would have brought cheap plastic bags. IMO. I think the plan was to murder and while they were there they searched the house for any drugs, money or valuables.
(04-16-2011, 10:48 PM)pplrcrazy Wrote: Justice Will Prevail for Johnny and Lisa
Hey TW evil demon can you really sleep at night or your sick spineless prince of darkness n crew hmmmm i doubt it and you know god law makes sure your all going to die the worst of slowest painfull deaths your days on earth are very short evil sick excuses for human life sewer trash.... Cnt wait to spit on your patgetic graves!!!! Justice KARMA

I find it interesting how shes says GOD LAW but not just law, sounds like shes going off of faith more then anything...

She's a self described witch and she believes in life beyond the 3D world. Seems she also believes in a punishing God. I think she's off base on that but I agree about the karma. She's not creating good karma for herself, though. The pain and the hate are consuming her and it just shows how crimes like murder kill more than the immediate victims.
S-Storm, You are correct. I googled the LaBiancas and found this information. It's been a long time since I read about this.

According to Atkins and Kasabian, Manson disappeared up the driveway and returned to say he had tied up the house's occupants; then he sent Watson up with Krenwinkel and Van Houten.[2]:176–184, 258–269 In his autobiography, on the other hand, Watson stated that, having gone up alone, Manson returned to take him up to the house with him. After Manson pointed out a sleeping man through a window, the two of them entered through the unlocked back door.[48] Watson added that, at trial, he "went along with" the women's account, which he figured made him "look that much less responsible."[47]

As Watson tells it, Manson roused the sleeping Leno LaBianca from the couch at gunpoint and had Watson bind his hands with a leather thong. After Rosemary LaBianca was brought briefly into the living room from the bedroom, Watson followed Manson’s instructions to cover the couple’s heads with pillowcases. He bound these in place with lamp cords. Manson left, sending Krenwinkel and Leslie Van Houten into the house with instructions that the couple be killed.[