Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
I have talked to AG and ask him some questions and I asked him permission to post it here and he said ok, , its ALOT so please hang on as it maybe several posts long......

First question: I asked him why does Maytee and other people strongly believe he did this or was involed in this...and I told him that we all knew about his criminal past as well as TW's

AG: "the police feel i have something to do with it because maytee told the police i was johnny's only enemy which is a lie, i was friends with johnny up until recently be4 he was killed he was goin aroud telling people i was goin to rob him and maytee ihave only met one time in my life was saying that i called her house in the middle of the night sayin i was gon to rob johnny...n she knew it was me by my voice but ive only met this lady one time in my life and i barely spoke to her besides the polite how r u doing when i first got to their house......n i dont rly care what people think because i am tired of people talkin about me and tiffany so i am oin to defend people and i have a lengthy criminal history, tiffany has nothing but misdeameanors on her record so yea....n maytee has a lengthy history also so why des my criminal past matter? my criminal history is not violent at all so why would that matter and neither is tiffany's....people feel th is us because of maytee and thats the god's honest truth...neither of us woyuld have said anything to maytee if she wouldnt have posted our names all over er website then she talks shit and trys to press charges when we comment back so how r we wrong? we never once said anything to that lady until she started with all this and honestly i could give a fuck what shes going through because she broguht the so-called harrassment onto herself...so thats why people feel we have something with hi but last time i check me and tiffany are the only people in this investigation who are suspects that have did nothing but cooperated to the fullest....we take lie detector and pass them but we must have took percocets and zanax to pass it if u ask maytee....who the hell do we look like Macguyver? i could care less what people think of me..ive been getting accused of things since i was a kid....yea i might have a nasty past and i am not the model citizen but I DO NOT HAVE TO KILL PEOPLE TO MAKE MONEY.....n johnny and lisa were tiffanys friends.....she wouldnt even be in all this if she wouldve listened to me d not went out to that house lookin to see if they were aight when she heardwhat she heard on the phn when she was tlkino johnny...johnny or lisa wouldnt have went and did all that for her or been worried so why did she do all that but thats the type of person she is ...when shes friends with someone she goes all out for them.......and since u know about my past i went to prison for 3 years for being a part of a safe cracking ring....so believe me when i say i would not be punches holes in a wall lookin for an imaginary safe that didnt exist like the paper said....i know all about safes and think about it whoeva did this was far from intelligent becaese how would someone put money into a safe if the wall is covering it? what did they bust the wall ieverytime they wanted to put/grab something out? im so tired of talking to anybody about this.... "
I told AG that I knew TW had lied to police in the past before and it made them look guilty now because of her history and also how they are arguing with others on FB: this is the answer..

AG:i could really care less what people think because this is America and i know the bill of rights pretty well from my american government class so yea.... but i dont say anything else to maytee because the detectives told me not to but what goes on other than that..welll....im not gone just sit by and let people threaten tiffany because yea its just not going to happen but i feel where u are coming from and tiffany's misleading an officer was for not giving the police her friends real name and i dont blame her because its none of her business so i dont know i dont reaslly care about any of this and i know for a fact on judgement day god wont be punishing us for johnny and lisa's murder....
I asked him if he knew who did it, I figured he wouldnt tell me even if he did but still asked him anyways and i also mentioned TW could of been friends with johnny just so they could set him up and I asked him to join mock... This is his reply...

AG:nah i dont know who did it and i dont want to talk on that mock forum because regardless of what i said people are still going to have their opinions and believe me when i say that iam not the type of person to have someone do somthing for me, i feel that is cowardly period.....and i dont have any friends because friends cannot be trusted...and believe me when i say my mother has too much self-respect and and dignity to do anything like maytee so i really can't say people would be acting like that but i somewhat understand what you're saying....but in this world u have to give respect to get it so i can never in this lifetime respect a person that does nothing but spread lies...i am a very honest person and anything anybody ask me i tell the truth about...like i said earlier i have a very nasty past but why should that make me a murderer judge joe brown has a criminal record ...so if a murder is committed in his communtity should he be blamed because he has a criminal history...i am in no way trying to be a smart ass i just dont believe how people that dont even know me can judge me....and as far as me letting tiffany be friends with a person in order for me to rob them...as i said earlier i am far from a coward so i wouldnt ever need some1 to set something up for me .....i wuld mae it happen mysdelf if that was the case but neither of them had anything i wanted and in my eyes whatever they had that someone felt was worth killing them over must have been priceless because jus like u said earlier what happened to them was messed up......im no saint but im not a killer
I asked him he he had any idea why this would happen to johnny and lisa and what happened because he knew Johnny and lisa and this was his reply..

AG:i aint know the kid like that well besides prison and him cutting my hair a couple times when we were out but other than that he was koo he just use to brag a lot and ive heard a cuple people say that he was yin things like he counted lots of money in that house or had lots of money......he use to brag a lot so i think it might be that or people said he owed people money but thats jus people talkin i didnt really know him like that besides what i told u so a lt of tht is jus people assuming things so i dont know
I asked him does he still read Maytees Fb, this was his reply

AG:i did the other day but no cuause the things just get me angry like she said something about my records working momma cant save me or anything because my mom works for the police and like people are so clueless because my mother would never jeparodize herob over me and i wouldnt let her.....my mother sent me to prison the first time i went...she literrally called the police and brought them to my house while i was sleepin and i was took to prison so people are so cluelessbut oh well everyone is entitled to their opinions even if the shit they say and think is extemely outrageous
these comments from AG have a ring of truth to them in my opinion.

I told him that Maybe if it all comes out that him and tw didnt do it then he will get an apology from maytee but until then try and understand she is just angry and wants answers... and this was his reply...

AG:that wont be happening because that lady is as ignorant as they come and i could care less about an apology because only god can judge me not a lady with a criminal past also but who was not woman enough to take her charges so she told on someone to get a lesser punishment...i could care less if that bitch apologized because in my eyes shes a coward especially with all these dry ass death threats she post over facebook towards me and tiffany....its jus sad that if they were to actually attempt to act on any of these threats that if i took someones life because they were trying to harm me tiffany or my family that i would most likely go to prison becuase of my record so its a lose/lose situation all around but oh well this si the story of my life i guess
THIS IS THE LAST ONE WHERE I ASKED HIM IF I COULD POST on MOCK:

AG:we've did everything the police ask.....i really dont care what u post on your mock forum that we talk about but honestly people are going o have their opinions so i really dont care what peole thin...i have been being judged by people since i was a kid ...to be honest thats the reason im in all of this bullshit right now because of my past and i somewhat understand but its bullshit because i may have did some messed yup things in my past but i have never had to kill anyone to get money....all this is because of gossip from people that dont even know me and if thewy do know me they may have only met me one time in their life...thats life i guess though...and i am in no way worried about the threats ,just worried about getting in troubl;e for defending myself and the ones i love.....u have no idea what we are going through and i am not saying this to get sympathy from anyone but people are filing false [police reports and maytee posted on her facebook if u ha ever been set up by TW or robbed by AP call crimestopper....this is ridiculous and it honestly shows how ignornt maytee is because dont u think if we set someone up or robbed them they would have been called the police....she is truly ignorant and their is no excuse for how that lady is behaving...i know i said some messed up things to that lady but that was because she posted our names on facebook and i dont feel sorry one bit abou aanything i said because it may have been hurtful but i, in no way lied about anything while all this lady does is spread lies,yes i have robbed and shot at people and i am strong enough as a person to admit that, and that is about the only honest thing that has came out of that ladies mouth but whoever i was robbing or shooting at was doing someth they had no business doing and everyone knows thats a part of the GAME if u play in it, but i didnt do those things to people that didnt carry themself in a way like that , u know like into drugs and thing like that so i mean thats life....i may have did some messed up things in my life but i do have strong morals and beliefs and i know living the life i live their isnt too many peplelke me because this is a cutthroat game people are playin out here and only the strongest survive but at the same time as i said earlier i do have strong morals and beliefs so yea.....you can do what you want ive never had anything to hide since all of this began
I asked him if I could post these because people NEED to hear his side of things! I dont know if he did it and I explained that to him but I think there is alot of truth to these whether others think that or not... Thats MY OPINION, everyone is intitled to their own but I dont know if these 2 are really involved like Maytee claims..
Im sorry heres ONE MORE POST! THis is where I ask him if he and TW are the only suspects!! PLEASE READ!

AG:no me and tiffany are not the only suspects...were the only people that have did nothing but cooperate tot he fullest..there is a lot of people they are bringing in from my understanding but ive been told more that on two occasions ht m andtiffany are nolonger suspects but then they call or ask a question or shit like that so its jus talk i guess but oh well
(04-17-2011, 09:21 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: these comments from AG have a ring of truth to them in my opinion.

so it doesn't get overlooked, i will quote myself. sorry. Smiley_emoticons_wink

thankyou pplrcrazy

edit to add a caveat: cons can be convincing too, and are quite manipulative. i have known very many of them.

I believe so to LC!! Sorry I didnt quote, OPPS... I believe these hold a ring of truth to them as well LC, better? lol
(04-17-2011, 12:16 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: it's an odd mixture of Jesus and voodoo to be certain. [/b]

Maytee didn't "find Jesus" in her FB postings until Mock members started posting about losing sympathy for her with her voodoo rants.

IMO, she's a master manipulator.
Maytees post are getting more and more threatening IMO.. The whol thing she posted last night.. Someone needs to tell her to stop and let the law do their job, i think shes starting to get desperate and trying to take it in to her own hands...

Justice Will Prevail for Johnny and Lisa
Hey evil demons TW n prince of darkness low life sewer trash crew your days on earth are short hoes justice does prevail and you all have a one way ticket to hell for wat you did to johnny n lisa. You cant hide for long toledo too small and your all too broke and fiend out to run sooooo guess wat that means.................... KARMA catches you everytime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(04-17-2011, 09:28 AM)Lady Cop Wrote:
(04-17-2011, 09:21 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: these comments from AG have a ring of truth to them in my opinion.

so it doesn't get overlooked, i will quote myself. sorry. Smiley_emoticons_wink

thankyou pplrcrazy

edit to add a caveat: cons can be convincing too, and are quite manipulative. i have known very many of them.

I agree, they can be but like i said I dont know if hes innocent but maytee needs to let the law work on that...
What if this is a crime that was committed because JC in the days that LS parents were out of town was bragging around people he didn't know that the Longacre home was his. This is combined with the fact he was possibly dealing some kind of drug, IMO, the wrong people could of heard this, or someone put this home that had money in it , because of JC bragging on a platter for some thieves.
(04-17-2011, 09:20 AM)pplrcrazy Wrote: I asked him does he still read Maytees Fb, this was his reply

AG:i did the other day but no cuause the things just get me angry like she said something about my records working momma cant save me or anything because my mom works for the police and like people are so clueless because my mother would never jeparodize herob over me and i wouldnt let her.....my mother sent me to prison the first time i went...she literrally called the police and brought them to my house while i was sleepin and i was took to prison so people are so cluelessbut oh well everyone is entitled to their opinions even if the shit they say and think is extemely outrageous

pplrcrazy, Great job really on your interviews with AG I am amazed!
he has been a rogue in the past lets hope he can change!! I have to admire his Mother thats all there is to it - she loves him so I hope for her sake his life will change. I don't believe he is involved. I think staying away from Maytee is a good move. Thanks!

Thank you very much for posting his comments, I appreciate him giving you his blessing to do so. I've never thought that him & TW had anything to do with these murders & his comments only serve to reinforce that opinion.

I find him to be more credible than Maytee. I don't believe a word out of her mouth & while I don't believe in karma I know that she does & I hope she gets it in spades.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
pplrcrazy, thanks for sharing these comments. I mean that seriously but I still have some doubts. Could you please ask AG to respond to some of these questions regarding comments he and TW have made?

AG: u dont want none of these problems sweety ..u or ur peoples... i can make u famous.,....jump out ur bushes n put some hot shit in u

What “problems” might he give this girl and how does he intend to make her famous? Maybe she would be a victim in some sort of crime that will be widely reported on? Why would he be hiding in bushes and what “hot shit” would he put in her?

AG: hott shit cuzz. n i still keep that ayyy (gun) right up under my shirt

So, as a convicted felon AG still keeps a gun under his shirt? He made this comment the day before the murders. Did he share this with the detective when he was fully cooperating?

TW: if u forget i kno who da fuk did it.....nigga u curled up in a ball like a lil bitch beggin for ur life...hahahahaha

Again, since TW is fully cooperating, I assume that she shared with the detectives who robbed this boy and had him begging for his life. Correct?

TW: damn its crazy i think johnny n lisa was percocet heads right with the rest of the crew.hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha

Oh, the whole crew were perc heads. I guess she told the detectives this and shared what members of the crew might have had reason to come to the Straub home looking for drugs. Right?

TW: i swear hoe i will slice ur throat bytch...

Does TW not share AG’s belief that killing someone is cowardly and wrong?

Since he is so honest and stands up for his mistakes like a man, did AG confess to the detectives that he robbed the guys at the NYE party at gunpoint and shot up TW’s friend’s car?

Inquiring minds want to know. Thank goodness he is being so honest and forthright because maybe he can clear up some of my reservations about him.
excellent points Nina. i had forgotten many of those comments. probably dismissed them as bragging hood speak.