Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
I can pretty much tell you what hes going to say, regarding the fighting with people hes going to say, you didnt see the other side and what those people did or that he was mad and has anger issues and regarding the gun, im pretty sure its going to be for his safety and or whatever else due to the "life" he lives on the streets.. Regarding Tw, she has a hot temper too and I told him about that he told him that she seems to like to argue with everyone she comes in contact with and he said shes not gonna be doing that "shit" no more... I honestly think most of those questions have been answered in the terms where he says HE HAS ANGER ISSUES and whatever else.. ITs just like anything else I have asked him.. Its going to be the same type of answer.. I also dont want to push him to much.. I didnt do this for an interview with him and to post it from the start but then after talking to him and hearing his side i figured everyone else should hear it too, so I asked his permission to post it...
pplrcrazy you did great. you asked the pertinent questions. you didn't personally vouch for the answers.

if he IS carrying, as a convicted felon, he must know he could be sent back to prison.

'anger issues' will get you a nice sentence and anger management classes in prison.

he knows this stuff. he knows he needs to watch what he says/admits.

I don't blame him for not wanting to come here...not at all. He's damned if he does & damned if he doesn't. The reality is, he doesn't owe anyone here any explanation, many of you have already convicted him in your minds. It's not like you have any evidence to go by in order to reach that conclusion.

Please thank him for me. Smiley_emoticons_wink
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(04-17-2011, 01:30 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: pplrcrazy you did great. you asked the pertinent questions. you didn't personally vouch for the answers.

if he IS carrying, as a convicted felon, he must know he could be sent back to prison.

'anger issues' will get you a nice sentence and anger management classes in prison.

he knows this stuff. he knows he needs to watch what he says/admits.

Thank you, I was trying to stay on more important and bigger questions other than stupid arguments over facebook because, well I just rather know about Johnny and lisa, AG and TW.. I didnt want to ask him about guns and everything else because the answers I got kind of already answer those questions too.. I dont know if he did this but I think Maytee should stop threatening him, I think its affecting them alot and theres a chance they didnt have anything to do with it.. He seems to tell the truth imo, or atleast admits to stuff whether thats just trying to fool me IDK. I just take it for what it is.. I appreciate him talking to me the past couple of days...
(04-17-2011, 01:24 PM)pplrcrazy Wrote: I can pretty much tell you what hes going to say, regarding the fighting with people hes going to say, you didnt see the other side and what those people did or that he was mad and has anger issues and regarding the gun, im pretty sure its going to be for his safety and or whatever else due to the "life" he lives on the streets.. Regarding Tw, she has a hot temper too and I told him about that he told him that she seems to like to argue with everyone she comes in contact with and he said shes not gonna be doing that "shit" no more... I honestly think most of those questions have been answered in the terms where he says HE HAS ANGER ISSUES and whatever else.. ITs just like anything else I have asked him.. Its going to be the same type of answer.. I also dont want to push him to much.. I didnt do this for an interview with him and to post it from the start but then after talking to him and hearing his side i figured everyone else should hear it too, so I asked his permission to post it...

I agree, that is probably very close to what he would actually say. But I think it is safe to say the he did NOT share this information with the detectives because he would be under arrest for possessing a gun and armed robbery at the NYE party. This would mean he is not fully cooperating with the authorities and that at the very least he is a liar and a con, period.

I for one have not convicted AG in my mind. I still don’t know if he is involved. I have doubts because I think LE would have arrested him if they had any evidence against him. Also because it would be phenomenally stupid for him to antagonize Maytee or answer ANY questions from us if he was involved.

Of course he is going to deny he had anything to do with the murders and maybe he didn’t. That is a real possibility. However, he himself has admitted to RECENT armed robberies, smacking girls around and Johnny being scared AG was going to rob him. Those comments all came directly from AG. That is the reason that I still see him and TW as possible suspects….it has nothing to do with what Maytee or anyone else has said.
(04-17-2011, 01:51 PM)Nina Wrote: But I think it is safe to say the he did NOT share this information with the detectives because he would be under arrest for possessing a gun and armed robbery at the NYE party. This would mean he is not fully cooperating with the authorities and that at the very least he is a liar and a con, period.

Why would he volunteer information that doesn't have anything to do with this case? That's a reach to say he's not cooperating in this investigation because he didn't divulge something that had occurred at any earlier time.

(04-17-2011, 01:55 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(04-17-2011, 01:51 PM)Nina Wrote: But I think it is safe to say the he did NOT share this information with the detectives because he would be under arrest for possessing a gun and armed robbery at the NYE party. This would mean he is not fully cooperating with the authorities and that at the very least he is a liar and a con, period.

Why would he volunteer information that doesn't have anything to do with this case? That's a reach to say he's not cooperating in this investigation because he didn't divulge something that had occurred at any earlier time.

Don't you think LE asked him if he owned a gun or knew of any recent robberies? A robbery in this same group that occurred the same month as this murder would certainly be relevant; especially since Johnny told his mother and others that he was afraid AG was going to rob him too. AG said he has admitted to his mistakes and told LE all that he knew. He's obviously not FULLY cooperating.

And yes those comments were stupid arguments on FaceBook, but his comments posted here were also on Facebook - only to a complete stranger rather than his actual friends/peers.
pplrcrazy, please don't think I am trying to be confrontational or make light of the information you've give us. I sincerely appreciate it. I am merely playing devil's advocate. I think we should take what he says with a grain of salt, thats all.

In some ways I do feel a little sorry for him and TW, they've been harshly judged and possibly unfairly. However I can not come up with a heap load of compassion for them knowing AG is an admitted thief and woman beater and that TW continues to bring children into this world that she can't or won't support - and drinking/druggin while pregnant with them to boot. Maybe they need a little criticism to open their eyes and possibly make them stop being burdens on society.
(04-17-2011, 02:13 PM)Nina Wrote: especially since Johnny told his mother and other's that he was afraid AG was going to rob him too.

Who is the source behind that comment?

(04-17-2011, 01:55 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Thank you I was just thinking the same thing!! You took the very exact words from my mouth! Cheers
(04-17-2011, 02:20 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(04-17-2011, 02:13 PM)Nina Wrote: especially since Johnny told his mother and other's that he was afraid AG was going to rob him too.

Ahah i love you Duchess,lol you think just liiiiiikke me lol

AG himself.

"i was friends with johnny up until recently be4 he was killed he was goin aroud telling people i was goin to rob him"

"Johnny feared me when he was alive, what makes you think he is haunting me now? Did he grow a pair in his casket?"

AG also made some comment about how Johnny would ask before he went places because he was scared AG would be there but I can't find the exact comment.
(04-17-2011, 02:33 PM)Nina Wrote:

AG himself.

"i was friends with johnny up until recently be4 he was killed he was goin aroud telling people i was goin to rob him"

"Johnny feared me when he was alive, what makes you think he is haunting me now? Did he grow a pair in his casket?"

AG also made some comment about how Johnny would ask before he went places because he was scared AG would be there but I can't find the exact comment.

So if Johnny was going around telling people that, why would AG go and do that to him after Johnn already told a bunch of people? Thats setting yourself up....Thats my point AG is not afraid to admit that...

If Johnny feared him then I doubt he would do anything to incur that young man's wrath. If he was frightened that would imply he stayed away from him & he sure as hell wasn't going to provoke him to the point of murder. He provoked someone else instead, maybe he had his mothers mouth. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree & all that stuff.
(04-17-2011, 02:39 PM)Duchess Wrote:

If Johnny feared him then I doubt he would do anything to incur that young man's wrath. If he was frightened that would imply he stayed away from him & he sure as hell wasn't going to provoke him to the point of murder. He provoked someone else instead, maybe he had his mothers mouth. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree & all that stuff.

I agree, and like I stated above.. I highly doubt someone could be that stupid to go and rob and kill someone after that person just went around and told a bunch of people that kind of stuff.. MAYBE Johnny saying Ag would rob him opened a window for someone else to pull it off and it would all fall on AG because Johnny had already told people that...
I didn't see AP say anywhere that he "smacked girls around". In fact, he said the opposite.

I can't see why anyone would think he's going to tell the cops about previous activity or his carrying. I'm sure he thinks that has nothing to do with the murder case, and he's right. Why should he go ratting himself out for other things? Anyone who lives that life would have to be a compete retard to announce to the police that they carry a gun. If someone chooses to live the life that he does, I would imagine that avoiding jail is desirable and they don't go out of their way to draw more attention to themselves. Just being logical, here.

My sense is that he had nothing to do with the murders. I can't say the same for Tiffany but don't know.
(04-17-2011, 02:42 PM)shitstorm Wrote: I didn't see AP say anywhere that he "smacked girls around". In fact, he said the opposite.

I can't see why anyone would think he's going to tell the cops about previous activity or his carrying. I'm sure he thinks that has nothing to do with the murder case, and he's right. Why should he go ratting himself out for other things? Anyone who lives that life would have to be a compete retard to announce to the police that they carry a gun. If someone chooses to live the life that he does, I would imagine that avoiding jail is desirable and they don't go out of their way to draw more attention to themselves. Just being logical, here.

My sense is that he had nothing to do with the murders. I can't say the same for Tiffany but don't know.

lol I love the part " Complete retard" lmao I literally almost spit my drink out.... I agree with everything...
a source who shall remain unidentified, told me that the photo Maytee posted on Justice page (attached here) with this comment:

"evil demons TW n your crew this is how you will be devoured i promise."

is in fact a relative/member of the family and staying there. i thought it was just some photoshopped horror thing, but it seems it is an actual person who may possibly be used as a threat. (?)

Attached Files
.jpg   205201_125025384238455_119344978139829_165979_4255997_s.jpg (Size: 5.47 KB / Downloads: 277)

(04-17-2011, 02:53 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: a source who shall remain unidentified, told me that the photo Maytee posted on Justice page (attached here) with this comment:

"evil demons TW n your crew this is how you will be devoured i promise."

is in fact a relative/member of the family and staying there. i thought it was just some photoshopped horror thing, but it seems it is an actual person who may possibly be used as a threat. (?)

I believe I know who that is... Hes in her other pictures as well if Im not mistaken...
LC, once you said it was her friend or family member I knew right away that had to be right because when I first saw that picture, the person looked so familiar...