Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(04-18-2011, 11:26 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: i've noticed one of the posters, AH, is always trying to stir Maytee up, but even more, she tries to get Maytee to talk about the investigation. she posts in terms that appear to be concerned, but in reality i can see she is prying. trying to weasel information out. it's so obvious to me, i wonder if Maytee sees it?

AH claims to be from L.A. Just started the fb page in Feb and has no friends, nothing except the R.I.P. page.
AH
Hope your (sic) holding up ok. I know after having Johnnys bday the other day its probably been hard on you lately... I hope you all are pressing the police because its been 2 12 months and still no word on anything and I just dont understand whats taking so long or how come there have been no arrest.. Im praying for some closure for you...

she thinks she's slick. i can't be the only person who sees through this BS.

i think Maytee does too, with her "silence is a virtue" mantra.
if it was such a virtue, why doesn't she just remain silent instead of complicating the police investigation?

I too had noticed the person with the flower(no picture) in CA. who would say very sympathic things and ask a ? No friends and interests are Justice & RIP. Strange!
(04-18-2011, 10:09 AM)pplrcrazy Wrote: DId anyone see AG's response about the hiding, he said YES HE IS LAYING LOW AND NOT GOING TO BARS AND DRINK! HELLLOOOO... I mean come on, if you had death threats on FB and people filing fake ass police reports trying to get you arrested, I think you would be staying low too! IM not defending him, but so what if he staying to himself, maybe thats a good thing...Now go ahead and pick me apart like you want to and say Im defending him to whatever else, Im just making a point

Why do you say they are "fake ass police reports"? Did he or did he not say in a message TO YOU that he robbed that New Years Eve party and, in a separate incident, shoot up TW's friend's car? If someone chose to report that, even if it was because Maytee encouraged them to, would that be a "fake ass police report"?

He says "im a real enogh person that if i have problems with someone i dont bring that drama to their house”.

Was that robbery not bringing drama to that person's home? Oh that's right, his problem was with TW so he brought the drama to someone else' house. How noble of him.

He is serving you a heap of horseshit and you are eating it with a spoon.
Justice Will Prevail for Johnny and Lisa
God will cast you into the pits of hell you coward snitching prince of darkness he will make sure you n skank n coward crew pay hoe for what you did.i promise you will not see your kids grow oh and keep threatening me or my family n havin your skank or you drive by my house and see how they do all you.....people are aware of you already and trust me you got one way ticket to deathrow n hell god hates ugly like you.

2 minutes ago via
So are they hiding or driving past her house? She needs to pick a story and stick to it.
And i will continue to expose you all on here and tell the world what you did to our loving kids and if you dont like it go shoot your skank in the head then shoot yourself trust me the world will not miss you spineless cowards at all actually the world will be a better place without you
22 minutes ago via iPhone

Oh and dont forget i got cameras installed all over so keep on doing what you do cus im on record mode 247 you spineless sewer trash snakes
(04-18-2011, 02:18 PM)Nina Wrote:
(04-18-2011, 10:09 AM)pplrcrazy Wrote: DId anyone see AG's response about the hiding, he said YES HE IS LAYING LOW AND NOT GOING TO BARS AND DRINK! HELLLOOOO... I mean come on, if you had death threats on FB and people filing fake ass police reports trying to get you arrested, I think you would be staying low too! IM not defending him, but so what if he staying to himself, maybe thats a good thing...Now go ahead and pick me apart like you want to and say Im defending him to whatever else, Im just making a point

Why do you say they are "fake ass police reports"? Did he or did he not say in a message TO YOU that he robbed that New Years Eve party and, in a separate incident, shoot up TW's friend's car? If someone chose to report that, even if it was because Maytee encouraged them to, would that be a "fake ass police report"?

He says "im a real enogh person that if i have problems with someone i dont bring that drama to their house”.

Was that robbery not bringing drama to that person's home? Oh that's right, his problem was with TW so he brought the drama to someone else' house. How noble of him.

He is serving you a heap of horseshit and you are eating it with a spoon.

Let me explain what I said.. IF what he is saying to be true then yes I would be in hiding too.. If what he is saying is true about fake police reports then yes I would be laying low. If I was being threatened then yes I would be laying low too.. There I rephrased that.. Im not saying what he is saying is true, im rather going by what he said and simpy stating IF it is true then I would be "hiding" too.. thats all im saying
(04-18-2011, 08:28 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: here's what 'shitstorm' had to say about the posters in this thread in her 'let's all hug the poor misunderstood unabomber' thread:
http://mockforums.net/thread-5542.html

SS: "The Straub-Clarke thread is just Nancy Grace level, OMG, isn't that terrible, I hope the killers are caught, and repeating the same old stuff."

well i for one am not one of those kiss-ass fat females that calls her show to swoon over her uselessness. (see the nancy grace thread.)
http://mockforums.net/thread-4228.html?h...ancy+grace

but that seems to be the opinion regarding those who post here. shitstorm is far superior to all of you, i thought you should know. on occasion she will descend from her rarefied pinnacle of superior intelligence to grace those of you beneath her with her opinions. Notworthy

What bug is up your ass, LC? This thread is like Nancy Grace, whether you like it or not. Is there anything of substance from LE? No. It's all rehashing and gossip and you know it. Maybe each Maytee FB posting should be preceded with BOMBSHELL! hah I hardly put myself above anyone as I'M ON THE FUCKING THREAD. I can get just as caught up in this shit as anyone and I've said so. You know full well it's full of the same kind of stuff as on a show like that - people taking sides with the characters, getting all emotional about these people they don't even know. Nowhere did I say that you are like that so don't take personal offense at my observations.

As for you saying "poor, misunderstood, Unabomber", please show me where I said any such thing. Complex and interesting doesn't mean anything but that. It doesn't mean misunderstood, it doesn't mean sympathetic, it doesn't mean not homicidal. Don't put words in my mouth. Ted Bundy was interesting and complex, too. Books are written about these people for those very reasons. Some people devote their professional lives to studying them. Kaczynski is a case study in and of himself. His writings are being preserved by the University of Michigan because he's so unusual - not because U of M thinks he's a nice guy. My interest is the same. As a cop, I would have thought you might have some interest in the criminal mind, as well. The state of Israel was founded by people exactly like Kaczynski - terrorists who murdered (far more) people with bombs to achieve a political objective. They should have been right where he is - behind bars - but instead they became heroes and met with presidents and prime ministers. Now, THAT is sick. They were complex and interesting, too, and I've read about them, too.

Maybe you have a problem with me because we've disagreed on a few things, or because I don't worship LE. I don't see the world as black and white and I think you know that. As a peaceful and law abiding person, I'm just as horrified by rogue cops who kill people's dogs for shits and giggles as I am by the criminals who don't won't wear badges. Terror is terror, whether it comes in the form of some hoodrat breaking into your house or a SWAT team that guns down innocent people when they break into the wrong fucking house. It's the Nancy Grace mentality that says those innocent people killed by cops must have deserved it because she and her followers DO see the world in black and white.
(04-18-2011, 09:21 AM)Nina Wrote:
(04-18-2011, 09:18 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: i think Maytee implied they were being sought by the police, which was not true. her only answer to that question was "yep".

yes it did sound that way. I'm not going to believe anything she says regarding them or LE - she's obviously trying to hex them into being convicted.

^^That

(04-18-2011, 09:25 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Does society in general now equate flying under the radar as hiding out?

If he's telling the truth about how he might get himself in trouble for reacting to Maytee, I'd say laying low is the smartest thing he's ever done. I think Maytee would LOVE to goad either one of them into reacting in such a way that they would go to jail. It wouldn't matter if was for the murders. She would be happy to see them get any kind of "karma". I can see the FB postings now, lol.
(04-17-2011, 07:14 PM)pplrcrazy Wrote: I wonder if someone could find out if these 2 are really in hiding???

JMO- but if the law was looking for them, they would be posting the alert on their own behalf. This sounds like someone is just trying to shake things up more and get a response.

I LOVE God, but his fan club scares the shit out of me!!!
Wray HerbertAuthor, "On Second Thought: Outsmarting Your Mind's Hard-Wired Habits"

How to Catch a Liar: The Cognitive Clues to Deceit

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/wray-herbe...44962.html
Remember when, early in this drama, the cops said whoever did it was probably long gone (or something to that effect)? Why do you suppose they said that?
(04-18-2011, 04:17 PM)shitstorm Wrote: Remember when, early in this drama, the cops said whoever did it was probably long gone (or something to that effect)? Why do you suppose they said that?

For whatever reason, the Sgt. that said that was trumped by the Sheriff of Lucas County. The words are still on record with Springfield Twhshp Trustees, but the Sherriff pretty much said nevermind what the Sgt. said. And I never saw this as a professional hit. I think someone had an account to settle with JC.
Is it possible that AG is “laying low” because he fears for his life because of threats from other parties related to other crimes that he has admitted to? He posted this on Jan 3rd, long before Maytee ever threatened him, but right after his NYE robbery: “shit im chillin haha apprently somebodies gonna kill me haha do me the favor foreal”

Or possibly because TW admitted she knew who had her baby’s cousin begging for his life and laughed about it? His family took offense to that and threatened them; do you blame them? ONE WEEK ago, he and TW both were arguing with these people about this - TW brought it up not them – is that staying “under the radar” ?

And if they are laying low for any of those reasons, is that commendable? They get a pat on the back and it is wrong of someone to recommend that you call Crime Stoppers on them. What would they have to do for you to frown upon them? Admit to putting a bag over someone’s head?

Someone actually said that maybe AG might be just what TW needs to get her shit together? This guy with no job who readily admits to robbing, punching, and shooting at her friends because he is pissed off at her – because she is drinking/drugging while pregnant. Oh yes, TW you go girl – way to get it together ! Notworthy

Pplrcazy, You are the one saying HELLLOOOO like we are too dense to comprehend what he is saying. I hear you, I just don’t buy his bullshit . Smiley_emoticons_razz
(04-18-2011, 04:14 PM)Methusala Wrote: Wray HerbertAuthor, "On Second Thought: Outsmarting Your Mind's Hard-Wired Habits"

How to Catch a Liar: The Cognitive Clues to Deceit

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/wray-herbe...44962.html

While reading that all I could think of was Hillary Clinton and how effortlessly she fabricated her story of ducking bullets in Bosnia. When called on her lies, she is equally as as effortless in making excuses - all while making eye contact. I would love to see this guy ply his trade on that level of liar. I would imagine the hoodrat ilk are pretty easy because they fear jail and probably get nervous. The big time liars know they're above the law and are fearless.
(04-18-2011, 04:25 PM)Adub Wrote:
(04-18-2011, 04:17 PM)shitstorm Wrote: Remember when, early in this drama, the cops said whoever did it was probably long gone (or something to that effect)? Why do you suppose they said that?

For whatever reason, the Sgt. that said that was trumped by the Sheriff of Lucas County. The words are still on record with Springfield Twhshp Trustees, but the Sherriff pretty much said nevermind what the Sgt. said. And I never saw this as a professional hit. I think someone had an account to settle with JC.

I agree it wasn't professional, as in a disinterested killer for hire. I have wondered if it was someone from out of state, though - possibly Florida.
just as an FYI...we just made the crime forum public again. we had closed it to non-members for a couple reasons, now i want to see how it goes. carry on~~

Smiley_emoticons_biggrin here's one of my favorite Brit expressions---->

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(04-18-2011, 03:27 PM)shitstorm Wrote:
(04-18-2011, 08:28 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: here's what 'shitstorm' had to say about the posters in this thread in her 'let's all hug the poor misunderstood unabomber' thread:
http://mockforums.net/thread-5542.html

SS: "The Straub-Clarke thread is just Nancy Grace level, OMG, isn't that terrible, I hope the killers are caught, and repeating the same old stuff."

well i for one am not one of those kiss-ass fat females that calls her show to swoon over her uselessness. (see the nancy grace thread.)
http://mockforums.net/thread-4228.html?h...ancy+grace

but that seems to be the opinion regarding those who post here. shitstorm is far superior to all of you, i thought you should know. on occasion she will descend from her rarefied pinnacle of superior intelligence to grace those of you beneath her with her opinions. Notworthy

What bug is up your ass, LC? This thread is like Nancy Grace, whether you like it or not. Is there anything of substance from LE? No. It's all rehashing and gossip and you know it. Maybe each Maytee FB posting should be preceded with BOMBSHELL! hah I hardly put myself above anyone as I'M ON THE FUCKING THREAD. I can get just as caught up in this shit as anyone and I've said so. You know full well it's full of the same kind of stuff as on a show like that - people taking sides with the characters, getting all emotional about these people they don't even know. Nowhere did I say that you are like that so don't take personal offense at my observations.

As for you saying "poor, misunderstood, Unabomber", please show me where I said any such thing. Complex and interesting doesn't mean anything but that. It doesn't mean misunderstood, it doesn't mean sympathetic, it doesn't mean not homicidal. Don't put words in my mouth. Ted Bundy was interesting and complex, too. Books are written about these people for those very reasons. Some people devote their professional lives to studying them. Kaczynski is a case study in and of himself. His writings are being preserved by the University of Michigan because he's so unusual - not because U of M thinks he's a nice guy. My interest is the same. As a cop, I would have thought you might have some interest in the criminal mind, as well. The state of Israel was founded by people exactly like Kaczynski - terrorists who murdered (far more) people with bombs to achieve a political objective. They should have been right where he is - behind bars - but instead they became heroes and met with presidents and prime ministers. Now, THAT is sick. They were complex and interesting, too, and I've read about them, too.

Maybe you have a problem with me because we've disagreed on a few things, or because I don't worship LE. I don't see the world as black and white and I think you know that. As a peaceful and law abiding person, I'm just as horrified by rogue cops who kill people's dogs for shits and giggles as I am by the criminals who don't won't wear badges. Terror is terror, whether it comes in the form of some hoodrat breaking into your house or a SWAT team that guns down innocent people when they break into the wrong fucking house. It's the Nancy Grace mentality that says those innocent people killed by cops must have deserved it because she and her followers DO see the world in black and white.

hah

I'm happy to see you spouting the same drivel here as you spout on the rest of Mock forums!

hah

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.