Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Nina, it's pretty clear that the entire cast of characters, including Maytee, are a bunch of lowlife creeps. AP probably has a long list of criminal acts (in addition to his convictions) and it wouldn't surprise if the cops know it. The question I have is do they expend the resources to chase down every illegal act in the daily going ons of the Toledo hoodrats? Maybe they have bigger fish to fry like solving rapes and murders. Dunno. When I read about AP robbing and shooting the car roof at some party, I honestly think, SO WHAT, WHO CARES, because these people are all ghetto scum. They do this kind of shit every goddamn day! I used to live in Long Beach, CA, and I know it's true. Violence as a means of conflict resolution is considered normal by these people. You think if someone called Crime Stoppers about some ghetto trash new years eve party that the cops would commit time and money to investigating that?
(04-18-2011, 10:05 AM)Adub Wrote: If TW is hiding out, laying low, not hanging out with the old crowd, staying away from trouble, etc... I find it commendable. Maybe AG is just what she needed to get her shyt 2gthr.

AGREED!
(04-18-2011, 04:50 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: hah

I'm happy to see you spouting the same drivel here as you spout on the rest of Mock forums!

hah

Is your life really so bereft of substance that you actually need to troll me in another thread for something to do? I can't imagine being so bored that I'd go looking for your mindless posts so I could troll you. Don't you have something important to do, like catch up on the royal wedding or have a wank, or something?
(04-18-2011, 10:09 AM)pplrcrazy Wrote: DId anyone see AG's response about the hiding, he said YES HE IS LAYING LOW AND NOT GOING TO BARS AND DRINK! HELLLOOOO... I mean come on, if you had death threats on FB and people filing fake ass police reports trying to get you arrested, I think you would be staying low too! IM not defending him, but so what if he staying to himself, maybe thats a good thing...Now go ahead and pick me apart like you want to and say Im defending him to whatever else, Im just making a point

It's a good point!
(04-18-2011, 04:56 PM)shitstorm Wrote: Nina, it's pretty clear that the entire cast of characters, including Maytee, are a bunch of lowlife creeps. AP probably has a long list of criminal acts (in addition to his convictions) and it wouldn't surprise if the cops know it. The question I have is do they expend the resources to chase down every illegal act in the daily going ons of the Toledo hoodrats? Maybe they have bigger fish to fry like solving rapes and murders. Dunno. When I read about AP robbing and shooting the car roof at some party, I honestly think, SO WHAT, WHO CARES, because these people are all ghetto scum. They do this kind of shit every goddamn day! I used to live in Long Beach, CA, and I know it's true. Violence as a means of conflict resolution is considered normal by these people. You think if someone called Crime Stoppers about some ghetto trash new years eve party that the cops would commit time and money to investigating that?

No, I don't think the cops would and I am not even saying that they should. I am only posting that crap because some of the people on here keep talking about how they believe AG and think he is innocent. And I say BASED ON WHAT? His con man stories? Whether he is guilty of this crime or not he is NOT the poor misunderstood boy they are making him out to be.

People are getting upset that Maytee is telling people to call crime stoppers and "threatening" him. A couple have even said she is pissing them off. Now I think Maytee is a certifiable nut case for sure, but who is she hurting by posting that crap? Not any of these hood rats, they do a lot worse than call each other names. For whatever reason she in convinced they were involved in her son's murder. I have no idea if he is or not but I can not understand this need to defend him and get mad at her. Let them both talk their shit and maybe, just maybe it will flush out the info that LE needs.
if i have problems with someone i dont bring that drama to their house where people who have nothing to do with things also lay their heads.

The above was stated by A....I thought it was rather profound.
(04-18-2011, 05:18 PM)WolfHouse Wrote: if i have problems with someone i dont bring that drama to their house where people who have nothing to do with things also lay their heads.

Are you being serious or sarcastic?
Well AG has kept it together for over year. Looking at his court record, I'd say he is doing pretty good. Starting with his first arrest in 2005, he VOP consistently until 2009. He was put on house arrest for 6 mos and looks to be staying out of trouble. I wish him well.
He obviously sucked as a safe cracker.
(04-18-2011, 05:35 PM)Adub Wrote: Well AG has kept it together for over year. Looking at his court record, I'd say he is doing pretty good. Starting with his first arrest in 2005, he VOP consistently until 2009. He was put on house arrest for 6 mos and looks to be staying out of trouble. I wish him well.

Adub, Any idea how old he was 2005? Thanks!
(04-18-2011, 04:38 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: just as an FYI...we just made the crime forum public again. we had closed it to non-members for a couple reasons, now i want to see how it goes. carry on~~

Smiley_emoticons_biggrin here's one of my favorite Brit expressions---->

Love it! Smashing idea!
(04-18-2011, 05:20 PM)Nina Wrote:
(04-18-2011, 05:18 PM)WolfHouse Wrote: if i have problems with someone i dont bring that drama to their house where people who have nothing to do with things also lay their heads.

Serious. I read it as he was making a statement that killing L and J
at the Straub's was against his street morals.
(04-18-2011, 05:40 PM)NightOwl Wrote: Adub, Any idea how old he was 2005? Thanks!

I think he was born in 1986.

(04-18-2011, 05:35 PM)Adub Wrote: Well AG has kept it together for over year. Looking at his court record, I'd say he is doing pretty good. Starting with his first arrest in 2005, he VOP consistently until 2009. He was put on house arrest for 6 mos and looks to be staying out of trouble. I wish him well.

Yeah well except, I wonder how much time he would have gotten had there been a snitch at that NYE party less than 4 months ago. Ya know the one where he admitted to herding the girls into one room at gun point & then robbing all the guys? Yepp I'd say he's doing pretty good too Smiley_emoticons_biggrin You know what's funny about that is all these bitches are suppose to be "ride or die" for their niggas BUT they all sat huddled in a room, knowing that AP was in a different room, with a gun, with all of their men & not one of them bothered to call the police. What if he would have shot & killed them all? How did they know he wasn't going to do that? But they wouldn't want to be a snitch Nooooo! Not that! It's no wonder he's layin low..... he just robbed a bunch of people less than 4 months ago.
(04-18-2011, 05:17 PM)Nina Wrote: No, I don't think the cops would and I am not even saying that they should. I am only posting that crap because some of the people on here keep talking about how they believe AG and think he is innocent. And I say BASED ON WHAT? His con man stories? Whether he is guilty of this crime or not he is NOT the poor misunderstood boy they are making him out to be.

People are getting upset that Maytee is telling people to call crime stoppers and "threatening" him. A couple have even said she is pissing them off. Now I think Maytee is a certifiable nut case for sure, but who is she hurting by posting that crap? Not any of these hood rats, they do a lot worse than call each other names. For whatever reason she in convinced they were involved in her son's murder. I have no idea if he is or not but I can not understand this need to defend him and get mad at her. Let them both talk their shit and maybe, just maybe it will flush out the info that LE needs.

I think the question is did AP kill J&S. There is no evidence that he did. It doesn't matter that he's committed other crimes or is a hoodrat. None of that makes him guilty of murder. Don't you think if his DNA was found at the scene, in a house we've never heard he was ever in, that he would be picked up and charged? He is easily accessible to local LE, yet NOTHING has come forth implicating him in the murders.

We also don't know if someone had a vendetta against Maytee or her husband. Maybe that's why she was so worried about her son being robbed and "abducted" - her word, not mine. Maybe her over the top rantings at two people the cops don't seem interested in are because something SHE did put her son in danger. With no info from LE, there is no way of knowing.
I dont know if AG and TW are guilty or not, if you go by what Maytee says, then yes they are and she has good cause to think so because Tw was the last person to talk to AG, and I believe I would feel the same way.. The only thing that bothers me and from what I take it, a few others as well is why get on facebook and announce all of that? If they are guilty then let LE do their job and convict them because the threats are just going to cause more drama for everyone involved and lord knows we dont want anymore people getting hurt or murdered in this case when its not even solved yet. I know AG has done some very stupid ass things and he needs to turn his life around because we do NOT need people like that walking the streets at all.. I can only at this point go by what Maytee says and Ag and TW say, I take EVERYTHING with a grain of salt. Maytee is no saint and neither is AG and TW, they all need help in my book but I am just the type of person that I like to hear both sides and take it from there. If AG and TW committed this terrible terrible crime then they need to be punished for it, end of story.. Nina and Freshbait, I understand exactly where you are coming from in the regards to the things he has said and done, I think its f'd up for sure I never said it wasnt, I just am open minded about the killings because all I have on both ends is what each side says, I have no facts of anything really, just like everyone else.. I still feel soo bad for Maytee even though I dont approve of some of the things she has said, I couldnt imagine loosing a child and then not having any answers or arrests. I think just about everyone who has followed this case has gotten emotionally involved some how.. Its heart breaking and at the end of the day everyone just wants ANSWERS!

He's not so old that he's a lost cause. I'd support someone trying to get their act together.

I'm not prepared to write this person off or scoff at his statements because of his background. I'm willing to keep an open mind where he's concerned because I know for a fact that truth can be stranger than fiction.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(04-18-2011, 05:49 PM)WolfHouse Wrote:
(04-18-2011, 05:20 PM)Nina Wrote:

Serious. I read it as he was making a statement that killing L and J
at the Straub's was against his street morals.

Ok , because I am sorry to keep obnoxiously repeating myself but he did bring drama to that home he robbed on NYE correct? We can all agree this is a group of criminals so the robbery itself may not be a big deal to this crowd but he is obviously bullshitting again. I assume that people "lay their heads" in that home and he came in with a gun and robbed them because he was mad at TW. Morals my ass.
(04-18-2011, 05:54 PM)pplrcrazy Wrote: Nina and Freshbait, I understand exactly where you are coming from in the regards to the things he has said and done, I think its f'd up for sure I never said it wasnt, I just am open minded about the killings because all I have on both ends is what each side says, I have no facts of anything really, just like everyone else.. I still feel soo bad for Maytee even though I dont approve of some of the things she has said, I couldnt imagine loosing a child and then not having any answers or arrests. I think just about everyone who has followed this case has gotten emotionally involved some how.. Its heart breaking and at the end of the day everyone just wants ANSWERS!

Smiley_emoticons_smile Agreed. Smiley_emoticons_bussi

(04-18-2011, 05:59 PM)Nina Wrote:
(04-18-2011, 05:54 PM)pplrcrazy Wrote: Nina and Freshbait, I understand exactly where you are coming from in the regards to the things he has said and done, I think its f'd up for sure I never said it wasnt, I just am open minded about the killings because all I have on both ends is what each side says, I have no facts of anything really, just like everyone else.. I still feel soo bad for Maytee even though I dont approve of some of the things she has said, I couldnt imagine loosing a child and then not having any answers or arrests. I think just about everyone who has followed this case has gotten emotionally involved some how.. Its heart breaking and at the end of the day everyone just wants ANSWERS!

Smiley_emoticons_smile Agreed. Smiley_emoticons_bussi

+1
(04-18-2011, 05:53 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote:

Yeah well except, I wonder how much time he would have gotten had there been a snitch at that NYE party less than 4 months ago. Ya know the one where he admitted to herding the girls into one room at gun point & then robbing all the guys? Yepp I'd say he's doing pretty good too Smiley_emoticons_biggrin You know what's funny about that is all these bitces are suppose to be "ride or die" for their niggas BUT they all sat huddled in a room, knowing that AP was in a different room, with a gun, with all of their men & not one of them bothered to call the police. What if he would have shot & killed them all? How did they know he wasn't going to do that? But they wouldn't want to be a snitch Nooooo! Not that! It's no wonder he's layin low..... he just robbed a bunch of people less than 4 months ago.

They probably didn't report it to the cops because they do the same kind of shit.