Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Methusala, I never came on here to start a smear campaign - Gypsies are also known as Tinkers and English as Limeys we could go on forever - SS used the group only as an example - I did the same without thinking - I hope Duchess of Mock or Lady Cop will PLEASE remove my reply to SS - I never intended my joke answer to cause ill will towards any group! Thank-You!
An honorable mention for Mock:

Justice Will Prevail for Johnny and Lisa

Fyi you evil gossip mockers johnny n lisa had no karma that brought this on themselves you sick mental people... What they did do was trust a skank percocet head hoe tw that took their kindness for weakness and trust and set them up to be robbed n murdered by her faggot prince of darkness spineless coward n crew.... How dare you talk so bad about johnny n lisa but karma will get you all for that
13 minutes ago via iPhone.
The woman just doesn't get it.

FWIW, a brief update on my suppositions about the case.

I suspect that the Lucas County Sheriff's Office is completely stymied on the case. Nothing serious may happen until the case gets old enough and cold enough for L.C. Prosecutor Julia Bates' crack Cold Case Squad to get into it. That could be several years from now.

I am inclined to think that the gruesome murders were preceded by some sort of defiant confrontation with bigger, more established drug dealers covering the Lucas County area; that Johnny and Lisa may have been arrogant in disregarding their warnings, thinking they could "out-gansta" real gangsters; and that the night in question was one in which the young pair had set up shop to sell drugs after ignoring these warnings and threats; and that the final straw was when J & L appeared to refuse to reveal to the perps where the legendary but non-existent safe full of cash and/or drugs was. And I think the hole-punching and picture moving was in fact a desperate, frustrated attempt by adult perpetrators to find a safe they believe existed.

If AG played a role in "scouting" the Straub home and/or TW played a role in delaying reporting to Johnny's Mom, I do not think that either one contemplated that the event would turn into a gruesome case of torture and murder, even though they would be criminally liable for that result as accessories. But I am not convinced they are involved at all.

Johnny's mother may have known of JC and LS's drug sales and plans for that night and may even have assisted in obtaining the supply through her knowledge and connections; if so, I surmise that she was uncomfortable with the location of the "shop" that night and would have preferred a different location more familiar to her; not at the Straub home. Obviously though she had no knowledge of the horror with which the night would end; and she may be haunted with more "what ifs" than the average parent suffering such a loss because of that possible involvement. And the state of her emotional health accounts for the extent to which her current behavior goes beyond normal painful grieving.

All of this is supposition and may be entirely untrue.
(04-17-2011, 02:53 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: a source who shall remain unidentified, told me that the photo Maytee posted on Justice page (attached here) with this comment:

is in fact a relative/member of the family and staying there. i thought it was just some photoshopped horror thing, but it seems it is an actual person who may possibly be used as a threat. (?)

That is some scary shit.....She is flat out threatening their lives. LE needs to step in and shut her down.
(04-18-2011, 11:14 PM)shitstorm Wrote: PC nonsense. Roma are not a race.

Wikipedia:

"The Romani (also Romany, Romanies, Romanis, Roma or Roms; exonym: Gypsy; Romani: Romane or Rromane, depending on the dialect) are an ethnic group living mostly in Europe, who trace their origins to the Indian Subcontinent."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_people

"An ethnic group (or ethnicity) is a group of people whose members identify with each other, through a common heritage, often consisting of a common language, a common culture (often including a shared religion) and an ideology that stresses common ancestry or endogamy.[1][2] ,[3] "...in general it is a highly biologically self-perpetuating group sharing an interest in a homeland connected with a specific geographical area, a common language and traditions, including food preferences, and a common religious faith".[4]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_group

"…an ethnic slur is a term or word[s] used to insult on the basis of race, ethnicity, or nationality. Each term is listed followed by its country or region of usage, a definition, and a reference to that term."

"Ethnic slurs may also be produced by combining a general-purpose insult with the name of ethnicity, such as "dirty Jew", "Russian pig", etc. Other common insulting modifiers include "dog", "filthy", etc."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racist_slur

Are you splitting hairs over whether the comments, including yours, were an ethnic slur rather than a racist slur?

(04-18-2011, 11:57 PM)Nina Wrote: An honorable mention for Mock:

Justice Will Prevail for Johnny and Lisa

Fyi you evil gossip mockers johnny n lisa had no karma that brought this on themselves you sick mental people... What they did do was trust a skank percocet head hoe tw that took their kindness for weakness and trust and set them up to be robbed n murdered by her faggot prince of darkness spineless coward n crew.... How dare you talk so bad about johnny n lisa but karma will get you all for that
13 minutes ago via iPhone.

:scratchinghead:

Where did anyone have anything bad to say about Johnny or Lisa? Oh, that's right, they didn't. I believe that one poster asked if Maytee is so obsessed with karma, what karma brought the murders about.
(04-19-2011, 12:45 AM)Methusala Wrote:

Wikipedia:

"The Romani (also Romany, Romanies, Romanis, Roma or Roms; exonym: Gypsy; Romani: Romane or Rromane, depending on the dialect) are an ethnic group living mostly in Europe, who trace their origins to the Indian Subcontinent."

"An ethnic group (or ethnicity) is a group of people whose members identify with each other, through a common heritage, often consisting of a common language, a common culture (often including a shared religion) and an ideology that stresses common ancestry or endogamy.[1][2] ,[3] "...in general it is a highly biologically self-perpetuating group sharing an interest in a homeland connected with a specific geographical area, a common language and traditions, including food preferences, and a common religious faith".[4]"

"…an ethnic slur is a term or word[s] used to insult on the basis of race, ethnicity, or nationality. Each term is listed followed by its country or region of usage, a definition, and a reference to that term."

"Ethnic slurs may also be produced by combining a general-purpose insult with the name of ethnicity, such as "dirty Jew", "Russian pig", etc. Other common insulting modifiers include "dog", "filthy", etc."

Are you splitting hairs over whether the comments, including yours, were an ethnic slur rather than a racist slur?

In my opinion, both are insensitive and suggest bias and a lack
of respect. By putting down any group of people one is suggesting
your race/gender/nationality is better. It has no place.
(04-19-2011, 12:45 AM)Methusala Wrote:

Wikipedia:

I'm not splitting any hairs. Roma and Travellers are not a race but tribes. The Roma have the reputation they do not because their victims are liars but because it's true. Of course, that's a generalization, as is saying anything about any GROUP. People are not hives, they are individuals, and some leave those ways. There are some things about stereotypes that are true, though. If that makes you uncomfortable hearing it, I suggest you ignore it. You have a politically correct view of the world, I do not.
(04-19-2011, 01:39 AM)shitstorm Wrote: I'm not splitting any hairs. Roma and Travellers are not a race but tribes. The Roma have the reputation they do not because their victims are liars but because it's true. Of course, that's a generalization, as is saying anything about any GROUP. People are not hives, they are individuals, and some leave those ways. There are some things about stereotypes that are true, though. If that makes you uncomfortable hearing it, I suggest you ignore it. You have a politically correct view of the world, I do not.

Not exactly your usual well-reasoned response, but that's okay. :B
The hour is late.

(04-18-2011, 08:28 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: here's what 'shitstorm' had to say about the posters in this thread in her 'let's all hug the poor misunderstood unabomber' thread:
http://mockforums.net/thread-5542.html

SS: "The Straub-Clarke thread is just Nancy Grace level, OMG, isn't that terrible, I hope the killers are caught, and repeating the same old stuff."

well i for one am not one of those kiss-ass fat females that calls her show to swoon over her uselessness. (see the nancy grace thread.)
http://mockforums.net/thread-4228.html?h...ancy+grace

but that seems to be the opinion regarding those who post here. shitstorm is far superior to all of you, i thought you should know. on occasion she will descend from her rarefied pinnacle of superior intelligence to grace those of you beneath her with her opinions. Notworthy

I thought I smelled shit when I was perusing those topics...who knew.
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop
Since day ONE, my gut has told me that TW one way or another had some kind of involvement. I knew nothing of her past at that time, but her story has never stuck well with me. As for AG, I have read his responses to the questions he was asked & to me, talk is cheap. I am not buying what he has to say. If LE thinks he is involved, I highly doubt it's ONLY because of Maytee. "The only thing more important to a con artist than perfecting a con is perfecting a total lack of conscience."
"It is a capital mistake to theorize before you have all the evidence. It biases the judgment."
(04-18-2011, 11:47 PM)NightOwl Wrote: I hope Duchess of Mock or Lady Cop will PLEASE remove my reply to SS - I never intended my joke answer to cause ill will towards any group! Thank-You!

Mock has a no delete policy & it would have to be extraordinary circumstances for something to be deleted, such as real life names/personal info, comments of that nature.

NightOwl, members can "see" your heart & I very much doubt anyone took your comment as a personal slam. Smiley_emoticons_wink

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(04-19-2011, 01:08 AM)shitstorm Wrote: Fyi you evil gossip mockers johnny n lisa had no karma that brought this on themselves you sick mental people...How dare you talk so bad about johnny n lisa but karma will get you all for that

Where did anyone have anything bad to say about Johnny or Lisa? Oh, that's right, they didn't. I believe that one poster asked if Maytee is so obsessed with karma, what karma brought the murders about.

Who knows but, she may have been referring to me. I commented yesterday about the karma bullshit.

Put a sock in it, Maytee. Karma is not going to get me, I don't believe in it. People reap what they sow in life & I'm a respected member of my community. Unlike you, I don't run around spewing voodoo bullshit, I don't indulge in a risky lifestyle nor do I pal around with drug dealers & other thugs. 78

Quotes are back to being as long as they ever were. I am loathe to treat adults as children but there are those who are on the verge of losing their member status because they don't trim their quotes. You will lose access to this thread if you're IP address is banned & that's what will happen if you lose your status. Please, trim your quotes.
[quote='pplrcrazy' pid='159809' dateline='1303182601']
I wonder if something happened recently that really upset Maytee because for the past 24 hours or so

Or perhaps JC's birthday that just passed recently, may of intensified her grief... Holidays, birthdays, and other special occasions can be overwhelming when you have lost a loved one.

I LOVE God, but his fan club scares the shit out of me!!!
These are comments on one of BA's pictures:

TW: mayee please stop ommentingon all my pics.i dont say shit to you so why are you 2 m.i didnt your son up i love johnny and lisa.and i cant wait tilleatch who did this either so it shows you i am not involved at all.im sorry u think the worst of me but think what you want until that day that person is caught.cuz im waiting right with you.thank you ..and god bless
7 hours ago

Maytee: Your fake and you know i know you set up my son but god will make sure you all pay for your evil deeds and all the wrong you did and you mustve had alot of hatred for lisa n johnny to set them up to be robbed n murdered and quit lying you k...See More
7 hours ago

TW i dont got nothing else to say to you.i just wanted to let you kno what i had to say.im sorry for ur loss and im sorry u feel the way you do about me.
7 hours ago

Maytee: You should be sorry about what your future holds for you in the court of law and in gods law too
7 hours ago

TW: maytee im not going to sit and argue with you .sorry...im going to b the adult in this sitiuation and not even let you get to me
7 hours ago

AG: why do you constantly feel the need to say shit to us when we do not go out of our way at all to say anything to you, but when we get to clownin on you because you talk so much shit you try n press charges along wit your friends? well imma jus let you know that we wont be helping you out anymore ma'am
6 hours ago

AG: and about the comment you put on your page about my records working mother not being able to save me....if you only knew my mother would never in this lifetime risk her job to help me ova some petty ass accusations and neither would i even want her to do so...haha my mother sent me to prison my first time so you should do your homeswork next time before you speak on shit you know nothing about
6 hours ago

Maytee: Noone escapes gods law he will make sure justice is served and all you evil demons go to deathrow for setting up johnny n lisa to be robbed n murdered....see you in court oh n btw everytime you threaten my life i will document with law enforcement!!!!
6 hours ago

AG okay ma'am
6 hours ago
they are well-advised to not have any contact with maytee. if they were represented by counsel, they would be told to have no contact with her. that's defense 101.
and i say this whether they are innocent or guilty, i'm not passing judgement at all. this may seem obvious to many, but sometimes it's not to those most directly affected.
nomatter how much anyone is threatened or goaded, they need to simply remain silent.

(04-18-2011, 08:07 PM)NightOwl Wrote: Sonny223, Maytee said on facebook awhile back that she had TW drive John Sr over there that way she would have TW cornered, also they had an EMS out to her home so she couldn't go right away. No idea who reported a white van around the Straub home region.

To have TW cornered? this makes no sense at all. (remember that this was before anyone else knew Johnny and Lisa were dead). Tiff wasn't blocked in until the second call, Maytee was still on the phone with the operator as she was arriving and had her niece block her in. This was just a short time after Maytee's "heart pounding out of her chest and needs EMS episode" (She went from needing medical attention to playing Dog the Bounty hunter in no time at all. Could Maytee have actually intentionally called her relative in the middle of the night for a ride to prevent having to drive one of their "white vans". They have 2 white vans...IMO-maybe she didn't want her vehicle to be in the middle of a crime scene and this was all the beginning of her elaborate scheme to frame someone else for the crime.
(04-19-2011, 10:11 AM)truth be told Wrote:
(04-18-2011, 08:07 PM)NightOwl Wrote: Sonny223, Maytee said on facebook awhile back that she had TW drive John Sr over there that way she would have TW cornered, also they had an EMS out to her home so she couldn't go right away. No idea who reported a white van around the Straub home region.

To have TW cornered? this makes no sense at all. (remember that this was before anyone else knew Johnny and Lisa were dead). Tiff wasn't blocked in until the second call, Maytee was still on the phone with the operator as she was arriving and had her niece block her in. This was just a short time after Maytee's "heart pounding out of her chest and needs EMS episode" (She went from needing medical attention to playing Dog the Bounty hunter in no time at all. Could Maytee have actually intentionally called her relative in the middle of the night for a ride to prevent having to drive one of their "white vans". They have 2 white vans...IMO-maybe she didn't want her vehicle to be in the middle of a crime scene and this was all the beginning of her elaborate scheme to frame someone else for the crime.

What do you think Maytee's motive was to have her son and his girlfriend killed? If there was an "elaborate scheme", that would imply she planned this murder. So why do you think she would do that to her own son?

Since Johnny was telling people, including his mother, that he feared that AG was going to rob him and he was scared of him (and that comes directly from AG) - don't you think that a call from AG's girlfriend in the middle of the night would be reason for her to automatically be worried and suspicious?