Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(04-19-2011, 01:12 PM)Adub Wrote: Okay, Iam stumped!!! WTF is.... allayched ?

where? i don't see it.

(04-19-2011, 12:31 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: [b]HD at justice. poor dumb thing can't spell. that would be THEIR, not 'there'. boy those all caps look familiar. hah

KEEP YOUR HEAD UP MAYTEE NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY AT MOCK YOU...........

Doesn't it seem like they are ALWAYS BITCHEN about Mock?

http://mockforums.net/thread-5562.html

Signs_173

(04-19-2011, 01:19 PM)Nina Wrote:
(04-19-2011, 12:31 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: [b]HD at justice. poor dumb thing can't spell. that would be THEIR, not 'there'. boy those all caps look familiar. hah

KEEP YOUR HEAD UP MAYTEE NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY AT MOCK YOU...........

Doesn't it seem like they are ALWAYS BITCHEN about Mock?

Yes, IMO I believe its because even though it may hurt someones feelings, we speak the truth here and that scares them.....Smiley_emoticons_wink
(04-19-2011, 12:22 AM)Methusala Wrote: And I think the hole-punching and picture moving was in fact a desperate, frustrated attempt by adult perpetrators to find a safe they believe existed.

Ive often wondered, if, as Johnny was involved in a commotion downstairs, LS heard what was going on, and hid in the closet. The perps found her, tried punching her around. In her panic to duck and run, they missed a few times, thus punching holes in the wall. I just really cant imagine someone being so stupid as to punch a hole in the wall to find a safe.
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop

Most people profess to want free speech but the reality is many can't handle it, feelings get hurt & people get angry/upset.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(04-19-2011, 12:45 AM)Methusala Wrote:
(04-18-2011, 11:14 PM)shitstorm Wrote: PC nonsense. Roma are not a race.

Wikipedia:
TRIM YOUR QUOTES. LAST WARNING.

Are you splitting hairs over whether the comments, including yours, were an ethnic slur rather than a racist slur?

Either way, they were part of Nazi Germany's final solution. Before they were murdering Jews, they were imprisoning the gypsies. Nazi's believed them to be a race....a race they did not want procreating, as they thought them to be just as despicable as Jews.
(04-19-2011, 01:15 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: where? i don't see it.

CD: I remember when I used to to my cuzzin sandras n they'd b allayched up in there outfits...

I'm posting this because I think that, ultimately, this will prove to be applicable to this case.

US aims to kill Florida pill mills

New plan uses education, law enforcement to cut prescription drug abuse by 15 percent in five years

MIAMI — As more people die from prescription drug abuse, the White House drug czar on Tuesday unveiled a new strategy to cut misuse of powerful painkillers like oxycodone by 15 percent within five years and take particular aim at Florida-based "pill mills" that have fueled an explosion of the drugs along the East Coast and into Appalachia.

The new approach will depend on education, stepped-up law enforcement and pill-tracking databases.

Under one part of the plan, more than 1 million doctors would have to undergo training on proper prescription practices as a condition for their ability to prescribe the highly addictive drugs known as opioids.

"The key is that everyone realizes there is no magic answer to this," Gil Kerlikowske, President Barack Obama's national drug policy director, said in an interview with The Associated Press. "It's a really complex problem."

An addiction expert who has advised FDA says 15 percent is doable and about right, in the face of a decades-long U.S. drug abuse problem that defies eradication.

"To say we are going to do away with the problem in five years, we cannot do that," said Dr. Roland Gray, medical director of the Nashville-based Tennessee Medical Foundation and a Food and Drug Administration adviser on addiction issues. "I think they are headed in the right direction."

The first-ever comprehensive federal plan focuses on four main areas: education for prescribing physicians and the public, including a media campaign about the drugs' dangers; pushing for tracking databases in all 50 states; better methods of throwing out unused or expired prescriptions; and more intense training and attention by law enforcement on illegal pill mill clinics.

Florida is the epicenter of the deadly rise in abuse of oxycodone and similar addictive painkillers, with doctors in the Sunshine State prescribing far more of the drugs than all other states combined, according to the Drug Enforcement Administration. And Florida's pill mills are the supplier of choice for much of the eastern U.S., causing a ripple effect of drug overdoses and addiction in Appalachia and other points to the north — where phenomenon dubbed the "OxyContin Express" includes busloads of people coming to Florida just for pills.

<snipped>

Full article here: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42665151/ns/...ddictions/
Pill mills and doctors are a whole different topic, imo.
LC, I hope that you're as ashamed as I am. But this has been soo good for Mock's ratings! I've always thought that Justice and RIP really appreciated the Mockers helping their cause because, in the over all picture, Mock has a much larger viewing base than either of those 2 FB sites. ( tonque in cheek)

we don't have ratings, it's not a TV program. we ARE ranked high in google searches because nobody else is covering this case with any accuracy. and yes, individuals here have their opinions about principals, but as a whole, Mock is about seeing the murderers caught. Mock is the forum of record for this case, and i am confident LE follows us. we have a huge readership, i see the stats every day. and we have mostly intelligent thoughtful members. some people should be glad we are here. we are keeping the case alive.

Cheers
I for one, am just doing what I do. Mock just gives me a place to do it. I am not responsible for what Mock does anymore than Mock is responsible for what I do. But dang, I have never seen anything the likes of Maytee Vazquez-Clarke. Grief takes on a whole new meaning with that momma.
jmoo
What kind of professionals think wall safes can be put in the wall with no way to access them? Or was a safe actually in the wall? Also what item was used to put holes in the walls? Did the perps take that item with them as well? Also if no shoe prints were found in the snow, the perps must of had walked/run down the driveway and down the street. It was a night someone said a few hundred pages back.
(04-19-2011, 01:48 PM)Adub Wrote: Pill mills and doctors are a whole different topic, imo.

The emphasis was entirely mine; I believe unscrupulous physicians to be just as culpable as dealers in the diversion of prescription drugs.

What makes this, IMO, germane to this case is the possible involvement of JC in the distribution of oxycontin. The article references the problem. Further, if at all successful in limiting the supply, it will make things a lot more violent among those involved in the distribution of prescription drugs.

(04-19-2011, 02:43 PM)esbee Wrote:
(04-19-2011, 01:48 PM)Adub Wrote: Pill mills and doctors are a whole different topic, imo.

.... if at all successful in limiting the supply, it will make things a lot more violent among those involved in the distribution of prescription drugs.

The $$ drug activity $$ that I have seen in Toledo, is heroin and crack. But I hear you, JC & LS were abusing/misusing prescription drugs. And whatever went down on Longacre Lane was related to drugs, imo.

Things are very quiet today on FB...
(04-19-2011, 03:08 PM)pplrcrazy Wrote: Things are very quiet today on FB...

It always seems to happen when Maytee's handlers get wind of what she has been up to. Lots of deleted posts.
(04-19-2011, 03:17 PM)Adub Wrote:
(04-19-2011, 03:08 PM)pplrcrazy Wrote:

It always seems to happen when Maytee's handlers get wind of what she has been up to. Lots of deleted posts.
Someone needs to cancel the internet on her phone....