Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Remember ---- Johnny was supposed to be in the basement tied
up with towels, or kidnapped. She knew all this because an
anonymous friend called someone who called her and she believed
beyond a doubt that Johnny was in trouble.
(04-20-2011, 05:35 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:
(04-20-2011, 05:33 PM)concerned Wrote: Just a FYI .... MM arrested again... Seen today. He is in the Lucas County Jail. Dont think he is getting out soon. Check it out. Maybe if he knows something he might talk.

charges?

I saw it earlier...from memory I think the charges were CCW and theft.
(04-20-2011, 04:23 PM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: I'm having trouble digesting the last few posts. There is H.D. who uses CAPS and B.B. who posted the poem and who's posts are usually well written. If they are the same person, then they really have a split personally.

I know it's way off topic...but this B.B that posts on Maytee's page...seems awfully like it's Maytee herself...or someone very close to her. just a thought/observation... who knows.
Charge Court Charge
1 - 1 Lucas Co C.P. Theft
2 - 1 Lucas Co C.P. Carrying Concealed Weapons
(04-20-2011, 05:33 PM)concerned Wrote: Just a FYI .... MM arrested again...

charges?

He was sentenced for the earlier charges. Nothing new.

(04-20-2011, 05:33 PM)concerned Wrote: Just a FYI .... MM arrested again... Seen today. He is in the Lucas County Jail. Dont think he is getting out soon. Check it out. Maybe if he knows something he might talk.

charges?

Saw this earlier today. He was not arrested for new crimes. He was taken into custody for the previous ones he was picked up in Kansas for. (theft, concealed weapon). On his FB site:

MM: off to sentenceing if you dont hear from me you know i'll be gone for a couple years...

SM (his new wife): Just to let everyone know Mike got 1 year in the joint and 6 months in CTF...

(04-20-2011, 05:42 PM)fabulous Wrote:
(04-20-2011, 04:23 PM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: I'm having trouble digesting the last few posts. There is H.D. who uses CAPS and B.B. who posted the poem and who's posts are usually well written. If they are the same person, then they really have a split personally.

I know it's way off topic...but this B.B that posts on Maytee's page...seems awfully like it's Maytee herself...or someone very close to her. just a thought/observation... who knows.

Pretty certain BB is the poster that goes by "SheSickensMe" on TCR and not Maytee. SheSickensMe has the same grammar & the same habit of putting a space between her last word and the exclamation points she constantly uses.

(Just FYI...the names SheSickensMe is in reference to JsMom hah)
Where does this LG guy with the red eyes fit in here? Is he living at Maytee's home? Is he the little cousin that went along with Maytee to the Straub's home the night of the murders? is he the one in the Military? We haven't verified if the little cousin is a male or female (that night) - we are all thinking it's S the female cousin that TW telephoned to get Maytee's number now what if it wasn't her that went along & it's this LG instead. He looks older than Johnny and looks younger than Maytee - he was at the Cemetary for the birthday in the Michigan Sweatshirt Hoodie. Is he from Florida? Why would he go bother with those goofy eyes?
LE must really be wondering here I sure am! One final question - was he living at Maytee's when Johnny and Lisa were still alive?
(04-20-2011, 05:58 PM)Nina Wrote: Pretty certain BB is the poster that goes by "SheSickensMe" on TCR and not Maytee. SheSickensMe has the same grammar & the same habit of putting a space between her last word and the exclamation points she constantly uses.

(Just FYI...the names SheSickensMe is in reference to JsMom hah)

ahhh...thanks for that. I don't follow TCR at all...but I did read it a few times and yes JSMom is not well liked. I haven't even seen her post in here in forever though. (I'm NOT complaining about that though!!)
(04-20-2011, 06:18 PM)NightOwl Wrote: Where does this LG guy with the red eyes fit in here? Is he the little cousin that went along with Maytee to the Straub's home the night of the murders? We haven't verified if the little cousin is a male or female (that night) - we are all thinking it's S the female cousin that TW telephoned to get Maytee's number now what if it wasn't her that went along & it's this LG instead.

It was a female in the car with Maytee. Maytee referred to the driver as "mammas" in the 911 call. And I do not think that the gf that TW first called is related to the Clarkes.

This is B B who also copied the poem. Bxxxxx Bxxxxxxx Hi Maytee - just wanted you to know, that I'm def here to show you my support, and send my prayer's for you and your family ! I don't have an ounce of meaness in my blood ! I love God , and he has shown me how to love other's - especially those that are in pain ! God Bless you and your family !
Yesterday at 12:45am ยท 1 person
that's a different poem than the one that was being discussed. Smiley_emoticons_wink

(04-20-2011, 05:38 PM)WolfHouse Wrote: Remember ---- Johnny was supposed to be in the basement tied
up with towels, or kidnapped. She knew all this because an
anonymous friend called someone who called her and she believed
beyond a doubt that Johnny was in trouble.

The part about them being tied up was discovered by Maytee's cousin, when she looked in the window, just before Johnny's dad broke down the front door. Nobody knew about that until then.

It was Tiffany who called someone named Serita and Serita called Maytee to tell her about the phone conversation with Tiffany. The only ones anonymous are the killers.
I guess I missed something(imagine that!) A Mother's love is something
that no on can explain,
It is made of deep devotion
and of sacrifice and pain,
It is endless and unselfish
...and enduring come what may
For nothing can destroy it
or take that love away . . .
It is patient and forgiving
when all others are forsaking,
And it never fails or falters
even though the heart is breaking . . .
It believes beyond believing
when the world around condemns,
And it glows with all the beauty
of the rarest, brightest gems . . .
It is far beyond defining,
it defies all explanation,
And it still remains a secret
like the mysteries of creation . . .
A many splendoured miracle
man cannot understand
And another wondrous evidence
of God's tender guiding hand.

See More
This is B.B.'s poem that I saw on Justice Still trying to master the art of copy-paste. I am that is.
you did fine~~

but the poem being discussed is one that alwaysbitch posted and claimed she wrote.

(04-20-2011, 08:25 PM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: I guess I missed something(imagine that!) A Mother's love is something
that no on can explain,
It is made of deep devotion
and of sacrifice and pain,

I must say that is a beautiful poem.
(04-20-2011, 08:28 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: you did fine~~

but the poem being discussed is one that alwaysbitch posted and claimed she wrote.

So the poem that ALWAYSBITCHEN posted wasn't even written by her?
Thats plagiarism and thats a DAMN SHAME! I wonder if she even knows that she can get in big trouble for that shit.
Why can't LE randomly check the DNA of all potential suspects, even friends of JC and LS to see if they can match it up, that is if DNA was present at the crime scene? Is this a legal or possible way to solve a double murder, that is if the DNA at the crime scene wasn't a match to anyone in the database. Just because one passes a polygraph and operates well under questioning doesn't make them innocent, IMO, some people can pass both even though they are guilty.
they can ask people for DNA samples. but nobody has to agree to it.
so a warrant would be needed. and probable cause would be needed for an affidavit supporting a warrant.