Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(04-21-2011, 12:52 AM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: Justice Will Prevail for Johnny and Lisa
U wanna bag poor innocent kids u lowlife skum watch how god law n streets mades sure u get bagged up all u evil cowards n guess wat evil like u get a number in the pits of hell in the ground u dont get proper burials spineless cowards your days on earth are super short skum bag sewer trash
13 minutes ago via iPhone

LC....Im wondering, if street justice prevails here, and something does happen to either TW or AG or both, will Maytee get into some serious trouble for inciting it?
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop
Justice Will Prevail for Johnny and Lisa
You sick evil demons now go call copy n paste that cus i will not stop exposing you evil cowards till you end up in the pits of hell!!!!! Justice will be served on your pathetic low life skum sewer trash snakes!!!!!!!
5 minutes ago via iPhone

(04-21-2011, 01:04 AM)imsuchawildflower Wrote: LC....Im wondering, if street justice prevails here, and something does happen to either TW or AG or both, will Maytee get into some serious trouble for inciting it?

to answer your tcr question:

http://mockforums.net/thread-5240.html?h...tcr+gossip

as to this other question, only if she were proven to be directly implicated.

(04-21-2011, 12:36 AM)shitstorm Wrote:
(04-21-2011, 12:33 AM)truth be told Wrote: This is all because of exactly what's going on right now with the death threats. Maytee threatened to kill the other woman....in which the other woman had it all documented from her cell. Rumors are that it was over a steamy relationship between her and big John. No, they are not related to each other.

Are you talking about the other Vasquez woman and the restraining orders?

Yes I am talking about the restraining orders...and the other sherita who supposedly called Maytee that night is a different girl. She is black and used to date one of Johnny's friend and used to hang out partying at Maytee's house.
I forgot to add that the other sherita who called Maytee...is a kind and honest girl and I doubt that she would ever have any involvement in ever hurting Johnny and Lisa.
(04-20-2011, 11:41 PM)ToledoNative Wrote:
(04-20-2011, 11:35 PM)kitty1 Wrote:
(04-20-2011, 11:10 PM)WolfHouse Wrote: Am I the only one who finds this odd?

Johnny's Mother: "I want to know where my son and his girlfriend are at. I want to know if they got abducted by whoever tried to assault them and rob them."

Why would she know that someone was going to rob them and possibly assult them?
I just posted about this exact comment. I also posted the same thing about a month and a half ago. I think it is highly suspicious.

Because she knew her son was involved in the game (dealing) and in Toledo, people will rob you in a second. I think she had enough enemies and with this kind of lifestyle, someone calling her and saying her son sounded like he was in trouble would definitely set off an alarm.
You have to take into account the location, lifestyle, and mentality here...

That is quite a reach. No, there is something to this.
Maytee:

Justice Will Prevail for Johnny and Lisa
After dinner i will start the clean up n weeding out all you skumbags that just wanna copy n paste so you can go gossip n feed on our emotions!!!!! And trust me whenever i say somethimg against any suspects i have plenty of proof to back it up but none of you nosey freaks will ever know till it comes out on the news and all arrests are made!!!! Justice for johnny n lisa is the priority here

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
well Maytee, you have had a few scumbags there just prying while pretending to be sympathetic.

i openly copy and paste your comments (i am NOT a facebook member) because it gives you a much larger audience for your words. hundreds of people read here, including people involved. i know this to be true. i think you do too.

i am not shy about copying what you say, i think it's important.

I tried reading through this and can't figure out who is who! There is too much nonsense, drama, and fighting. Maybe people should concentrate on the fact that two people were murdered instead of all that other crap.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Maytee said:- Justice will prevail for Johnny & Lisa & Justice is top priority here for Johnny and Lisa.

I hope Maytee will keep the Facebook pages open & FREE for everyone to see & read her point of view - I would miss the pictures, pictures alone told us a story - I think Maytee has done a good job there! Things would not be the same so keep the Pictures up Maytee keep the story alive about Johnny & Lisa. Bless you & thank-you!
I have been pretty busy lately.. But just wanted to check in and yet we are still where we were the other day,lol... Hope everyone is enjoying their day!
I'm from Toledo, but I no longer live anywhere near there. I'm very happy about that by the way. Does anyone know when the last police update regarding these murders took place? Also, I was just there visiting and saw the Crime Stopper TV billboards requesting info - not a good sign. I'm thinking it's going cold. Hope not. Would really like to see justice on this one...
(04-21-2011, 05:22 PM)Sean69 Wrote: I'm from Toledo, but I no longer live anywhere near there. I'm very happy about that by the way. Does anyone know when the last police update regarding these murders took place? Also, I was just there visiting and saw the Crime Stopper TV billboards requesting info - not a good sign. I'm thinking it's going cold. Hope not. Would really like to see justice on this one...

Here's the last Police Update....
http://mockforums.net/post-155630.html Scroll to the bottom of page.

I'd like to see justice also in this case!
(04-21-2011, 05:16 PM)NightOwl Wrote: Maytee said:- Justice will prevail for Johnny & Lisa & Justice is top priority here for Johnny and Lisa.

I hope Maytee will keep the Facebook pages open & FREE for everyone to see & read her point of view - I would miss the pictures, pictures alone told us a story - I think Maytee has done a good job there! Things would not be the same so keep the Pictures up Maytee keep the story alive about Johnny & Lisa. Bless you & thank-you!

She just dont understand most of us are behind her. I know alot of people here are just worried about her well being. I can not sit here and say I agree with everything she has said but I know it is out of hurt grief and anger! Hoping for an arrest soon, myself.
(04-21-2011, 04:27 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: well Maytee, you have had a few scumbags there just prying while pretending to be sympathetic.

i openly copy and paste your comments (i am NOT a facebook member) because it gives you a much larger audience for your words. hundreds of people read here, including people involved. i know this to be true. i think you do too.

i am not shy about copying what you say, i think it's important.

Very well put Lady Cop. We all want justice. WE DEMAND IT. We deserve it!
What do you all think of about the comment KB made under Maytee's last post on Justice WILL?
(04-21-2011, 07:22 PM)JsMom Wrote: What do you all think of about the comment KB made under Maytee's last post on Justice WILL?

poor dummy can't even spell MOCK. oops, only 2 admin here, and neither one in a 'frenzy'. 28

sounds like another disgruntled Mock member. Compcoff
guess where they all come when they want to know about the case? i can seeeeeee them. Hibye

"KB: PS feel free to delete my posts above Maytee. I just wanted to point out that the mods at mok are angered into a frenzy about things people say on their board, while pissing on a grieving Mother for being angry. It's bizarre."

(04-21-2011, 07:38 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:
(04-21-2011, 07:22 PM)JsMom Wrote: What do you all think of about the comment KB made under Maytee's last post on Justice WILL?

sounds like another disgruntled Mock member. Compcoff

My thought exactly. For her to think she knows so much about Mock that lets me know she is a member here. Someone sounds 2 faced to me. Just sayin.. Cheesin in her face and on Mock talkin shit. hummmm
seems you have a 'friend' JSMom.

there's not going to be facebook wars here. i addressed myself to Maytee. she can decide whether she wants that crap there too.
Maytee, you are being used by publicity whores who want to make this a forum drama. not going to happen. you can choose whether to read here and be informed. or not. nobody is abusing you. and nobody here worries about "page hits" this thread is HUGE, you can view the numbers. that is not what we are about. THERE IS NOT ONE PERSON HERE WHO DOES NOT WANT ARRESTS IN THIS CRIME.

"K B: JSMom, since you're reading here, do you think I had a lobotomy and I don't recall previous conversations we've had? Keep snagging and dragging while you can view here, so you have something to talk about moKers. Your page hits depend on it, and you know it.
about a minute ago"

Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered ( 1 2 3 4 ... 1131 )
Lady Cop
Lady Cop's Cell Block POSTS 15,830 VIEWS 718,771