Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
I take my above comment back! I just found out whom exactly KB is. She is not at all 2 faced. Honest Mistake
(04-21-2011, 08:53 PM)JsMom Wrote: I take my above comment back! I just found out whom exactly KB is. She is not at all 2 faced. Honest Mistake

keep your personal drama out of here. i won't address it again. it's boring and nobody gives a rat's ass.

(04-21-2011, 08:47 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: seems you have a 'friend' JSMom.

[color=#FFDAB9]"K B: JSMom, since you're reading here, do you think I had a lobotomy and I don't recall previous conversations we've had? Keep snagging and dragging while you can view here, so you have something to talk about moKers. Your page hits depend on it, and you know it.
about a minute ago"

I corrected myself once I found out whom KB really was on Mock.
(04-21-2011, 08:54 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:
(04-21-2011, 08:53 PM)JsMom Wrote: I take my above comment back! I just found out whom exactly KB is. She is not at all 2 faced. Honest Mistake

keep your personal drama out of here. i won't address it again. it's boring and nobody gives a rat's ass.

Jesus Christ~Wasn't nothing personal about it.
well she named you, called you out and brought HER personal drama to Maytee's site. rather petty i would say. and if she's a Mock member, gutless too. hah

edit to add, i know who it is.

(04-21-2011, 09:21 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: well she named you, called you out and brought HER personal drama to Maytee's site. rather petty i would say. and if she's a Mock member, gutless too. hah

She brought it to Maytees site because what I said offended her. When I found out whom she was on Mock I knew she wasnt being 2 faced to Maytee. Some people here have been 2 faced and it was meant to address them people. It was just an honest mistake. Yes this person ia a Mock member but has asked me to keep her name here to myself. I am going to respect what she has asked of me.
here we go again
Justice Will Prevail for Johnny and Lisa
You sick evil demon tw n ap you are low life skums of this earth quit harrassing me n my family n threatening to kill us too god will not let either of you get away with any more evil deeds he will make sure you pay and i will post it on here so the world knows what you did and what your intents are !!!!!!!!!
11 minutes ago via
More of the WORLD will know here than on FB!
(04-21-2011, 09:36 PM)fabulous Wrote: here we go again
Oh God! Please NO! Help us all!
(04-21-2011, 10:20 PM)kitty1 Wrote:
(04-21-2011, 09:36 PM)fabulous Wrote: here we go again
Oh God! Please NO! Help us all!
I don't believe a word of it. Projection.
(04-21-2011, 05:22 PM)Sean69 Wrote: I'm from Toledo, but I no longer live anywhere near there. I'm very happy about that by the way. Does anyone know when the last police update regarding these murders took place? Also, I was just there visiting and saw the Crime Stopper TV billboards requesting info - not a good sign. I'm thinking it's going cold. Hope not. Would really like to see justice on this one...

The only press conference ever given by detectives was the day of the murders...standing outside in front of the Straubs house. there were other small details released to the Blade and local news but nothing on camera. The latest details to be released were the toxocolgy results stating that there was drugs in both Johnny and Lisa's system. This was no shock to the people who actually knew this couple (like I knew them.) It is time for another on-camera press conference by detectives and maybe even a fresh set of eyes to added to this case before this double homicide goes cold. The billboards have are long gone.
(04-22-2011, 12:06 AM)truth be told Wrote:
(04-21-2011, 05:22 PM)Sean69 Wrote: Also, I was just there visiting and saw the Crime Stopper TV billboards requesting info - not a good sign. I'm thinking it's going cold. Hope not. Would really like to see justice on this one...

The billboards have are long gone.

TRIM YOUR QUOTES.

I saw the electric billboard ad on April 2 off I-475 heading downtown Toledo. Thanks for the info.
(04-21-2011, 08:47 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: K B: JSMom, since you're reading here, do you think I had a lobotomy and I don't recall previous conversations we've had? Keep snagging and dragging while you can view here, so you have something to talk about moKers. Your page hits depend on it, and you know it.

While it is fun having a record breaking thread on our site, it does nothing for Mock in general. My core membership, the people who have basically built Mock, do not even participate in this thread, they want nothing to do with it. This thread has given Mock a very small handful of people who post outside of the crime forum, while that's certainly lovely, Mock has always maintained the ability to stand on her own without this thread. I in no way depend on page hits for anything, LC & I do not make money off of Mock, LC's time & money I have invested make Mock a success, not page hits.

Once again we've had to make this thread private because of the drama it incites. Goddamnit, there goes all our extra page hits that lurkers give us. 78

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
just a couple of things to add:

the billboards ARE NOT LONG GONE. I saw one yesterday on the Trail. maybe the Trail and Western ave..... not sure which crossroad, but I saw it yesterday on my way home from work.

also...as for new eyes, Det. Stooks is retiring. Her replacement has been so called shadowing her for at least a week or two. I believe that she will be officially retiring in May. Maybe that will be the "new eyes" that this case needs.
(04-22-2011, 12:06 AM)truth be told Wrote: The billboards have are long gone.

I just saw the billboard yesterday
Fabulous and Notsure are both correct about the billboard. I seen it this morning on The Trail near Western. So, this is still good....it keeps the story alive and on peoples mind.
(04-22-2011, 08:43 AM)truth be told Wrote: Fabulous and Notsure are both correct about the billboard. I seen it this morning on The Trail near Western. So, this is still good....it keeps the story alive and on peoples mind.

and I think it means that there are no true leads....do you wonder at all why this is the only crime that is being advertised (term used loosely, I know).... there are other unsolved murders in TOledo, yet I don't see them on the billboards??? hmmm....
Det Stooks. is also involved in a murder that took place in jail, under the hands of fellow police officers that took a mans life. It was a cover-up done by police to keep them out of trouble for the beating that took place, the Sheriff is also involved. What a good bunch to solve a crime of this magnitude, great.
The way I understood that story is that detective S was investigating a separate incident when the jail homicide came to light. Sounded to me like she was more of a whistleblower than an accomplice, jmo.