Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(04-23-2011, 12:42 AM)Sonny223 Wrote: Now why would anybody hiding there true identity need to be snooping on a page that Maytee made. Could it be because someone is looking to see what new information that Maytee has on the case? Someone that could be involved in the crime? Because people that commit crimes like to return back to the crime scene, watch the news, be part of a thread to see what new leads or "inside information" is out.

Do go on ...
Is this a fact about how the bags and tape were brought in by the perps? And if so why would a this not be made known to the public? Like maybe somewhere outside of this forum, like a walmart, menards, dollar store, might have the missing link to the case, but how would they know since it was never posted in the paper or the news.
(04-23-2011, 03:16 AM)Sonny223 Wrote: Is this a fact about how the bags and tape were brought in by the perps? And if so why would a this not be made known to the public? Like maybe somewhere outside of this forum, like a walmart, menards, dollar store, might have the missing link to the case, but how would they know since it was never posted in the paper or the news.

I'm sure there's a TON of info about this case that hasn't been posted in the news. I think it's like that for most cases.

but I do wonder...how would you be so certain bags and tape didn't come from your house. it makes me wonder if the bags and/or tape had something specific on it to make the Straub's know for certain that the bags/tape didn't belong to them. for instance, I don't shop at Walmart, but I'm sure there is a walmart bag laying around here somewhere that I got from someone, somewhere, somehow. because Walmart bags are semi common.
(04-23-2011, 12:13 AM)Sonny223 Wrote: IMO, I'm guessing that the perps got into the house right after JC left to pick up LS. Nobody is home everything is good, now a little time goes by enough to ransack the place looking for cash, a safe, the holes are put in the walls, vents off at this point! JC and LS get home perps get scared and hide. TW calls JC in the middle of LS changing, JC says he is leaving to pick her up, maybe just saying that to get off the phone with her, reality leaving in like 5 minutes. JC hears or sees something out of order........

excellent excellent theory.
(04-23-2011, 06:44 AM)fabulous Wrote: but I do wonder...how would you be so certain bags and tape didn't come from your house. it makes me wonder if the bags and/or tape had something specific on it to make the Straub's know for certain that the bags/tape didn't belong to them.

I recall someone saying in the very beginning that the bags were from Bed Bath & Beyond.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Justice Will Prevail for Johnny and Lisa
Some of you nosey snakes are gonna start dropping like flies before the weekend is over stop buzzing n slithering thru this page like your slick cus you actually are evil dumb dumb n dumber
about a minute ago via iPhone

WOW---someone forgot to take their meds again!Signs_173
I thought the Straubs shopped at BB&B, that's what I read a while back anyways. So is it certain 100% fact that the bags used were not from the Straubs?
(04-23-2011, 09:03 AM)Sonny223 Wrote: I thought the Straubs shopped at BB&B, that's what I read a while back anyways. So is it certain 100% fact that the bags used were not from the Straubs?

Sonny223, Kitty1 should have the answer she just recently talked to the family re the bags - the Straub's didn't have the type of bag or duct tape used - apparently the bags and tape were brought in, Kitty 1 is in touch with the family. I am thinking if it was a robbery why not bring a duffle bag - nothing like running out of a house with loot in plastic shopping bags some bags are so flimsy - its a stronger plastic I think that the bastard/s tested out first, if they hauled in the bags and tape they pre-planned it to murder them, if it was a quick grab and go the Straubs would have a bag somewhere in the cupboards.
(04-23-2011, 08:41 AM)justme Wrote: Justice Will Prevail for Johnny and Lisa
Some of you nosey snakes are gonna start dropping like flies before the weekend is over stop buzzing n slithering thru this page like your slick cus you actually are evil dumb dumb n dumber
about a minute ago via iPhone

WOW---someone forgot to take their meds again!Signs_173

I don't blame her one bit. People are creating dummy FB accounts just so they can get on her page and pump her for information. They suck up to her to manipulate her, which is sickening. If they want to talk to her they should go in under their own names, so she can see who they are, and message her and ask if she is willing to discuss the case with people she does not know. She might tell them to fuck off or she might decide to speak with them but she desreves the respect of someone being direct and honest about who they are and what it is they want.
Just my thought for the day. I am considering that the 'original police
or sheriff report' that said it was an out of town hit just might have some
credibility - that there was something at the scene that we do not know
about that gave the police that distinct impression.

In which case, would it stand to reason it could have been larger than
just Johnny and Lisa infringing on someone's territory? A revenge
killing? Or.....? Your suggestions. My mind has been churning all day
about this.
Wolfhouse said "... the 'original police or sheriff report' that said it was an out of town hit just might have some credibility - that there was something at the scene that we do not know about that gave the police that distinct impression."

I've thought about that too...like maybe someone they met during their FL trip...but didn't it have to be someone from the alphabit distant circle for them (the pscychos) to know the parents were out of town? I spoke with a female detective yesterday and she said it was "not random"...when I asked if an arrest was coming soon she said she felt there "would be an arrest but could not say soon"....
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
If no DNA has matched that means one of two things...

was a professional who was "suited up", had done this before and knew not to leave any prints/DNA behind or...

someone not in the system yet...never been arrested.

neither scenario above seems likely to me. I'm just stumped.
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
(04-23-2011, 09:08 PM)pspence Wrote: I spoke with a female detective yesterday and she said it was "not random"...when I asked if an arrest was coming soon she said she felt there "would be an arrest but could not say soon"....

A female detective from Lucas County?

yes. I looked up in the last news article the right county and called. I got switched to the detectives bureau when I told them what I wanted info on.
Maytee:

I really hope your evil demons hearts explodes into a million pieces i truly wish you all the worst karmic deaths ever then go burn into the deepest darkest pits of hell for all eternity so mote it be!!!!!!!!!!! Rest in peace johnny n lisa i promise all those evil demons will pay
51 minutes ago via iPhone

Pics + hairs = JUSTICE = KARMA so mote it be!!!!!!!!!!!
4 minutes ago via iPhone · Like · Comment

JUSTICE FOR JOHNNY and LISA at whatever cost i WILL make SuRE YOU all PAY!!!!!!!!!!!
21 minutes ago via iPhone · Like · Comment

Hey evil demons are you forgettin johnny cut both of your hairs here in my driveway n porch and dont think for a minute i didnt keep some of both your hairs actually their is three of you that i kept hairs from just in case because i never trusted you or liked your evil energies soooo it looks like its time for the dark side o the moon n hades to come for you with anubis
24 minutes ago via iPhone · Like · Comment

Justice Will Prevail for Johnny and Lisa The gates of hell await you all and their is nothing you can do to stop it.... So mote it be
20 minutes ago

Justice Will Prevail for Johnny and Lisa Your pics + your hairs = JUSTICE= KARMA
17 minutes ago

^ wow..... scary, seriously....
Just heard on local news (Toledo) that someone was either shot or stabbed this evening and police say this may be related to two other "cases" they are working on. No names were given on news report.
Ok, Karma as defined here is really ..... ???? ncf.ca

The Law of Karma
In Buddhist teaching, the law of karma, says only this: `for every event that occurs, there will follow another event whose existence was caused by the first, and this second event will be pleasant or unpleasant according as its cause was skillful or unskillful.' A skillful event is one that is not accompanied by craving, resistance or delusions; an unskillful event is one that is accompanied by any one of those things. (Events are not skillful in themselves, but are so called only in virtue of the mental events that occur with them.)

Therefore, the law of Karma teaches that responsibility for unskillful actions is born by the person who commits them.

Let's take an example of a sequence of events. An unpleasant sensation occurs. A thought arises that the source of the unpleasantness was a person. (This thought is a delusion; any decisions based upon it will therefore be unskillful.) A thought arises that some past sensations of unpleasantness issued from this same person. (This thought is a further delusion.) This is followed by a willful decision to speak words that will produce an unpleasant sensation in that which is perceived as a person. (This decision is an act of hostility. Of all the events described so far, only this is called a karma.) Words are carefully chosen in the hopes that when heard they will cause pain. The words are pronounced aloud. (This is the execution of the decision to be hostile. It may also be classed as a kind of karma, although technically it is an after-karma.) There is a visual sensation of a furrowed brow and downturned mouth. The thought arises that the other person's face is frowning. The thought arises that the other person's feelings were hurt. There is a fleeting joyful feeling of success in knowing that one has scored a damaging verbal blow. Eventually (perhaps much later) there is an unpleasant sensation of regret, perhaps taking the form of a sensation of fear that the perceived enemy may retaliate, or perhaps taking the form of remorse on having acted impetuously, like an immature child, and hping that no one will remember this childish action. (This regret or fear is the unpleasant ripening of the karma, the unskillful decision to inflict pain through words.)

If there are no persons at all, then there is no self and no other. There is no distinction between pain of which there is direct sensual awareness (which is conventionally called one's own pain) and pain that is known through inference (conventionally called another person's pain). Whether pain is known directly or indirectly, there is either an urge to quell it or an urge to cultivate it. Whether joy is known directly or indirectly, there is either an urge to nourish it or to quell it. In the conventional language of speaking of events personally, the urge to quell all pain and to nourish all joy is known as being ethical or skillful or (if you like) good. The urge to nourish pain and quell joy is known as being unskillful, unethical or bad.

Being fully ethical is said to be impossible for those who make a distinction between self and other and show preference for the perceived self over the perceived other, for such perceptions inhibit being fully responsive. Being fully ethical is possible only for those who realize that all persons are empty, that is, devoid of personhood.
my Mom died on Easter. i think of the Resurrection when it's Easter. i wish all victims of violence/survivors could comfort themselves with thoughts of that. if they believe of course.

(04-23-2011, 10:39 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: Maytee:

Hey evil demons are you forgettin johnny cut both of your hairs here in my driveway n porch and dont think for a minute i didnt keep some of both your hairs actually their is three of you that i kept hairs from just in case because i never trusted you or liked your evil energies soooo it looks like its time for the dark side o the moon n hades to come for you with anubis
24 minutes ago via iPhone · Like · Comment

that is very strange. Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch