Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(04-26-2011, 03:02 AM)shitstorm Wrote: While the 27 yr old doesn't have a FB account, she is the sister of one of the friends listed on the acct of one of the other perps.

SS, The 27 year old does have a FB page I'm pretty sure it is her. The Jxxx one 20 check out the guy with the same last name as her standing with a wad is it called wad LOL of money with an elastic band around it - he is a friend of the 27 year old. This Jxxxx may be his sister. The one with the gun he's on FB there is a JR & a SR.

NAME EDITED BY LC
Where do you purchase a police scanner...are they very expensive? Do you just plug them in or is there special hardware you have to buy?
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
try radio shack. i don't know cost. look around online. have the store set it to your local police channel. you will need to learn 10-codes.

the damn thing will drive you crazy.

[Image: scanner.gif]

(04-26-2011, 03:08 AM)shitstorm Wrote: What is this car in a storage lot you guys are talking about?

who knows...Saywhat never answered my questions... his/her posting was very weird. I couldn't follow it.
(04-25-2011, 10:19 PM)fabulous Wrote:
(04-25-2011, 04:03 PM)Sonny223 Wrote: If the prints don't match on the bags or the tape, that is if LE did in fact find some, could LE make the 100 people they interviewed give up their fingerprints?

they can't MAKE them...but they can ASK them. LE can ASK anything, well almost anything, doesn't mean that it will stick, or pan out, or that anyone has to cooperate.

you do this often..."answer" a question i have already answered 2 pages ago.

(04-26-2011, 06:00 AM)pspence Wrote: Where do you purchase a police scanner...are they very expensive? Do you just plug them in or is there special hardware you have to buy?

If you don't want to purchase one you can listen online for free here is the link

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/
(04-26-2011, 06:00 AM)pspence Wrote: Where do you purchase a police scanner...are they very expensive?

I use my phone. They really do have an app for everything. Smiley_emoticons_razz
(04-25-2011, 11:19 PM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: Those type of misleading posts are made on the average of once a week.

When she does that, it's no different than lying. She's playing with people's feelings because she has no regard for anyone but herself. It's just more Maytee bullshit. She knows nothing & when something does go down she might find out about it 5 min. before everyone else does because she doesn't know how to keep her mouth shut.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

I've just been told that Maytee didn't make that comment. Heh heh, I stand by my statement anyway. Smiley_emoticons_fies
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(04-26-2011, 07:16 AM)fabulous Wrote:
(04-26-2011, 03:08 AM)shitstorm Wrote: What is this car in a storage lot you guys are talking about?

who knows...Saywhat never answered my questions... his/her posting was very weird. I couldn't follow it.
SayWhat heard on his scanner that there was a car (not sure whose) but it was in a storage lot and the FEDs were on their way to check it out (search the vehicle). He was not sure if it was related to the case but was just putting it out there. Hope that helps a little.
Maytee's remarks on FB sometimes are stated in a way that lead people to think that arrests have been made. What bothers me, is that when somebody replys in kind, she never rectifies it!
(04-26-2011, 12:22 PM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: Maytee's remarks on FB sometimes are stated in a way that lead people to think that arrests have been made. What bothers me, is that when somebody replys in kind, she never rectifies it!

RIP Johnny
Justice for johnny n lisa AMEN
14 hours ago via iPhone

XXXXX(name edited) Please dont state they found out who did it if there hasnt been an arrest. We all are praying everyday but nothing has been broadcast
12 hours ago

Finally someone had the balls to post something. Im surprised Maytee didnt go off on her. But I did notice that she has deleted quite a few member off of both pages. The numbers are obviously lower than they were last week. She wasnt kidding when she said she was going to start weeding people out.
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop
(04-26-2011, 06:36 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: try radio shack. i don't know cost. look around online. have the store set it to your local police channel. you will need to learn 10-codes.

the damn thing will drive you crazy.

[Image: scanner.gif]

Drive you crazy in a good way like Mock does cause you're hooked and are obsessed crazy"? or drive you crazy in a bad way like it annoys you and wished you hadn't bought it?
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
the annoying relentless chatter. i had to keep mine on and wanted to put a bullet in it.

Attached Files
.gif   PISTOL~11.GIF (Size: 8.65 KB / Downloads: 454)

Mine picks up international phone calls from the military for
some reason. I have to turn them off they are so sad.
(04-26-2011, 07:15 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: the annoying relentless chatter. i had to keep mine on and wanted to put a bullet in it.

113 you 2 r silly. We used to have one and LE always blocked the connection. All you could hear was static. So I slung the damn thing. It was useless.

I could only hear the military conversations.
I bought one for my mother in law, and just googled the frequencies for our town and the county. It scans through all the available channels and picks up whatever is going on. She has it on all the time, and loves knowing all the gossip. LOL
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop
(04-26-2011, 11:06 PM)imsuchawildflower Wrote: \ She has it on all the time, and loves knowing all the gossip. LOL

You know how moms and grandmas are 113
I know how mom's and grandma's are! I'm reminded every day. AND, I get alot of phone calls asking me if I'm listening to the police scanner. It's on 24-7 on my computer.
(04-26-2011, 11:06 PM)imsuchawildflower Wrote: I bought one for my mother in law, and just googled the frequencies for our town and the county. It scans through all the available channels and picks up whatever is going on. She has it on all the time, and loves knowing all the gossip. LOL

What words did you use in Google to get the frequencies? Thanks ahead of time.