Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Sadly, some things never change!
You have a good memory Sonny223 - I vaguely remember the robbery it was near closing and one of the girls managed to slip out terrified I guess and she ran to a nearby apartment for help - then people there wouldn't open the door to help her, eventually someone called 911. I have wondered about a freak at a Motel or Hotel he hangs in places until closing because he has nothing better to do. I think some of these young girls need to be very very careful in some of these jobs where there are late hours and a bar.
Yea I agree Nightowl. Women in general, especially good looking ones, need to be very aware of the surroundings at all times. Weirdos are all over the place at all times, I remember when my I was young my mother telling me about a couple things perps were doing to women. The old rear-end accident at night to get the women out of the vehicle and try to rape them, and the hiding under the vehicle, waiting for the woman to get in the vehicle then grabbing the legs or feet and pulling them down.
(04-27-2011, 09:39 PM)Sonny223 Wrote: I forgot to mention something, getting the surveillance footage of TGIF the night LS worked.
I think you might be mistaking that for gthe KFC robbery where Misty Fisher was killed after she opened up the safe

(04-27-2011, 11:11 PM)Sonny223 Wrote: Yea I agree Nightowl. Women in general, especially good looking ones, need to be very aware of the surroundings at all times.

That is awfully sexist why do you post "especially good looking ones"? If someone is going to rob, rape or murder they dont care about the looks. These fuckers are sick. Robbing raping and murdering has no concious
August 15 1998 TGIF was robbed at gunpoint. I remember that happening, so I Googled it and found the date and info. The group of people that did it also robbed a Rent-a Center, other people at gunpoint, even a couple in their garage, The group also broke in to homes and robbed them at gunpoint as well. It was money motivated crimes.
(04-27-2011, 10:13 PM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: The people who did that awful crime had also killed a dish washer a year earlier at the Pacific Crab House in Maumee.
The dishwasher at the Red Lobster/Pacific Crab House came into my work all the time for lunch. It was especially sad because they were both slightly retarded but were both able to hold jobs. Im not being cruel that is medically speaking. They were very nice and even with their handicapped they tipped very well. He knew about the retaurant business. I couldnt believe it when it happened.
The murder of Misty Fisher at KFC.... Well I worked with a woman for about five years and found out it was her son who had done the murder. She had been living in California and moved back here to be able to visit with him. She said that what he did was wrong and he wasnt raised that way but he went down a bad path and he is still her son and she cant change it. She is her to stay in touch with him until he gets executed. See this affects all family members some more that others.
Apparently nobody is here. Night all
(04-27-2011, 11:39 PM)concerned Wrote: The murder of Misty Fisher at KFC.... Well I worked with a woman for about five years and found out it was her son who had done the murder. She had been living in California and moved back here to be able to visit with him. She said that what he did was wrong and he wasnt raised that way but he went down a bad path and he is still her son and she cant change it. She is her to stay in touch with him until he gets executed. See this affects all family members some more that others.
What a shocker that was Concerned to find out a co-workers son did that Deed how awful! and now awaiting his execution. I recall this murder and he didn't need to kill the girl - she damn well opened the safe now - I was ill about the poor child and he bloody deserves what is coming to him. Thanks for sharing the story!
(04-28-2011, 01:38 AM)NightOwl Wrote:
(04-27-2011, 11:39 PM)concerned Wrote: The murder of Misty Fisher at KFC....
I recall this murder and he didn't need to kill the girl I was ill about the poor child and he bloody deserves what is coming to him.

I agree night owl........So sad. I remember that too. It was a very shocking and sad story.
The Mock is looking pretty dead at the moment, I guess thats my Q to go to bed. Good night all.Awink
(04-28-2011, 01:38 AM)NightOwl Wrote:
(04-27-2011, 11:39 PM)concerned Wrote: The murder of Misty Fisher at KFC.... Well I worked with a woman for about five years and found out it was her son who had done the murder. She had been living in California and moved back here to be able to visit with him. She said that what he did was wrong and he wasnt raised that way but he went down a bad path and he is still her son and she cant change it. She is her to stay in touch with him until he gets executed. See this affects all family members some more that others.
What a shocker that was Concerned to find out a co-workers son did that Deed how awful! and now awaiting his execution.

This woman kept that to herself for five years. I cant imagine. I feel bad for her also. She said even though she didnt do anything wrong she feels guilt because it was her son. She said she did everything she could to straighten him out. See, it affects others. Her life will also never be the same.She has the her own shame and guilt when she didnt even do anyuthing
(04-27-2011, 07:51 PM)concerned Wrote: When this case is over I am going to pray for the families and Thank the Lord on how blessed I am...

Why does this case have to be resolved for you to do that?

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(04-27-2011, 09:18 PM)Sonny223 Wrote: since the perps knew the schedules of LS/JC .

How do you know that?

(04-27-2011, 10:47 PM)Sonny223 Wrote: August 15, 1998, TGIF in Toledo Ohio was robbed at gunpoint. The people involved also robbed other people and business throughout the Toledo area.

So what the hell does a robbery from 13 yrs. ago have to do with this case. Where's the food for thought you mentioned? You've already stated you think the killer/s were people at Lisa's party yet they would have been children when your "food for thought" crimes took place. You're all over the place & it doesn't make any sense.

I was just saying that i remember that particular TGIF gettin robbed at gunpoint. IMO, I assume the perps knew the schedules of LS/JC since they know them personally. IMO, is that better Duchess. Who shit in your Wheaties Duchess?
(04-28-2011, 09:40 AM)Sonny223 Wrote: Who shit in your Wheaties Duchess?

You think I'm having a bad day because I question comments and/or make snarky remarks? Hahaha! Nothing could be further from the truth, this is how I have fun.

Just for the record, yet another of AG's friends arrested for drug trafficking and weapons charges. PE arrested in Lucas County on 4/27/11.
This is way off topic, but I am so saddened by all the devastation and deaths all over the country. May God help them! I'm praying for them.