Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(04-28-2011, 02:28 PM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: This is way off topic, but I am so saddened by all the devastation and deaths all over the country. May God help them! I'm praying for them.

Make a new thread to discuss it....
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop
(04-28-2011, 03:59 PM)imsuchawildflower Wrote: Make a new thread to discuss it....

There is already a thread talking about it.. People need to venture out.
(04-28-2011, 09:40 AM)Sonny223 Wrote: I was just saying that i remember that particular TGIF gettin robbed at gunpoint. IMO, I assume the perps knew the schedules of LS/JC since they know them personally. IMO, is that better Duchess. Who shit in your Wheaties Duchess?

How do you know that the perps knew them personally? So, no , that is not better for Duchess!
IMO, kitty1, did I clarify that enough for you?
Why do I get the impression that everybody is crabby today? I'm not referring to Duchess,who is the queen of snark and I love it!! I'm snarky in person and on FB. I stress this is just an IMPRESSION. The problem with Email,forums and FB is that you can't see who you're talking to! Now that it one of the most brilliant things I've come up with.lol
(04-28-2011, 05:23 PM)Sonny223 Wrote: IMO, kitty1, did I clarify that enough for you?

Your IMO came after the period. Your punctuation is lacking. I love to give you a hard time Sonny boy!
(04-28-2011, 11:41 AM)Nina Wrote: Just for the record, yet another of AG's friends arrested for drug trafficking and weapons charges. PE arrested in Lucas County on 4/27/11.

Keeping right on top of things Nina! Where are they all coming from?
When do they learn "crime doesn"t pay".
(04-27-2011, 11:23 PM)concerned Wrote:
(04-27-2011, 11:11 PM)Sonny223 Wrote: Yea I agree Nightowl. Women in general, especially good looking ones, need to be very aware of the surroundings at all times.

That is awfully sexist why do you post "especially good looking ones"? If someone is going to rob, rape or murder they dont care about the looks. These fuckers are sick. Robbing raping and murdering has no concious

I disagree Concerned. I'm a true crime fanantic and have read about every book under the sun...most (certainly not all) but most do go after attractive younger women. I read one book for example that were cousins that were serial killers that would say things like "no, she's too old, keep going..." Look at Ted Bundy who would only go after attractive brunettes and look at the pictures listed on Lady Cops Block...more often than not, very attractive young women...do you agree Lady Cop?
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
(04-28-2011, 08:33 PM)pspence Wrote:
(04-27-2011, 11:11 PM)Sonny223 Wrote: Yea I agree Nightowl. Women in general, especially good looking ones, need to be very aware of the surroundings at all times.

That is awfully sexist why do you post "especially good looking ones"? If someone is going to rob, rape or murder they dont care about the looks. These fuckers are sick. Robbing raping and murdering has no concious

I disagree Concerned. I'm a true crime fanantic and have read about every book under the sun...most (certainly not all) but most do go after attractive younger women. I read one book for example that were cousins that were serial killers that would say things like "no, she's too old, keep going..." Look at Ted Bundy who would only go after attractive brunettes and look at the pictures listed on Lady Cops Block...more often than not, very attractive young women...do you agree Lady Cop?

I'm not Lady Cop but I definitely agree with you. It's pretty girls that are the most in danger/targeted... sorry how it sounds but it's the truth.

I, too, have to agree with Sonny on his comment. If a man is waiting outside of a bar with the intent to rape and he has the choice, I believe he will choose the more attractive woman. IMO, it is the attractive women who are, more often, stalked. IMO, attractive women simply draw more attention and tend to stick out more in a crowd, making them more of a target. IMO, if a "hoodrat" is being sexually obscene and pressuring/harassing a woman for a date or sex, it is most likely an attractive woman on the receiving end. Just my opinions.
I'm really saddened that this case hasn't gone anywhere (as far as I know). Would love to see an arrest made before this case makes it to the year mark.
It's the hint of arsenic that gives it that extra kick.
It's seems like forever but it's not yet three months. That it's dragged on even this long makes me think the killers are not any of the people we've been discussing.
(04-29-2011, 12:44 AM)Miss Conspiracy Wrote: [quote='pspence' pid='162467' dateline='1304037208']
[quote='concerned' pid='162189' dateline='1303961010']
[quote='Sonny223' pid='162184' dateline='1303960314']
Yea I agree Nightowl. Women in general, especially good looking ones, need to be very aware of the surroundings at all times.
BTK didnt care what type of woman they were. The Green river killer did prostitutes. Ed Gein did bigger womn and the Boston Stangler killed old and young. IMO. Dont just use Ted Bundy he is in our minds because he is high profile. There are others.IMO

(04-29-2011, 11:11 PM)shitstorm Wrote: It's seems like forever but it's not yet three months. That it's dragged on even this long makes me think the killers are not any of the people we've been discussing.

I agree with you shitstorm! I wonder if the duct tape prints are back? If they are - it is no one in the system - if they aren't back yet then it is because it's all such a task to lift a print - if they have nothing just nothing no leads shouldn't they tell everyone at a press conference or put out a written statement. I cannot imagine the stress and sorrow the Straub's and Clarke's are going through! Every day I check the news and Mock and nothing! Maytee is doing a good job trying to keep the story alive.
(04-29-2011, 11:11 PM)shitstorm Wrote: It's seems like forever but it's not yet three months. That it's dragged on even this long makes me think the killers are not any of the people we've been discussing.

Anyone that knows anything about police will tell you that two months isnt anything. THIS IS A DOUBLE HOMICIDE PEOPLE!!! Your comments about the LE having nothing and this case is cold is pure ignorance. The true meaning of ignorance it the lack of knowledge. This case is not tv's CSI or Criminal Minds... This is a brutal double homicide. LE is not rushing into this for the sake of an arrest. Cant you see that? The FBI is involved, the forensics take time. This was a very bloody and brutal crime scene. Each drop of blood in anayzed. Each centimeter of the duct taped stripped and gone over. This is not done in a few weeks. Each story rehashed.
Concerned, Cheers! glad your still here!
(04-30-2011, 02:56 AM)concerned Wrote: This is a brutal double homicide.

Yup & this case is cold & dead...just like the victims.

Maytee is going to her grave shouting, karma is gonna getcha.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(04-30-2011, 07:03 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(04-30-2011, 02:56 AM)concerned Wrote: This is a brutal double homicide.

Yup & this case is cold & dead...just like the victims.

Maytee is going to her grave shouting, karma is gonna getcha.

I've watched your posts with silent admiration Duchess, but very curious - do you believe LE gave up (pending any "new" evidence of course)?
(04-30-2011, 08:25 AM)Sean69 Wrote: I've watched your posts with silent admiration Duchess, but very curious - do you believe LE gave up (pending any "new" evidence of course)?

No, I don't. What you saw was Duchess just waking up & presenting my snark in all its glory. Awink

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
There's an article in The Toledo Blade this morning titled "Information wanted in Slaying of couple" asking anyone with information to contact Crime Stoppers. The Lucas County Sheriff's Office is asking for this information. They are saying "they believe this was not a random act of violence, and that Ms. Straub and Clarke were targeted".