Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
i think her retirement may have been as simple as fiscal/departmental/ regs/rules/realities. i wouldn't read negative connotations into it.

I think LC has a better chance solving this crime! 1000 miles away or so to boot, not mention she has never seen the crime scene, I put my money on it! All IMO.

Lady Cop, always the voice of logic and experience!!

hahahahaha you guys get cookies! hah

[Image: Cookies_N_Milk.jpg]

(05-18-2011, 12:46 AM)Sonny223 Wrote: She has been involved with shady people in the SD, Telb is a little untrustworthy as well. Now IMO she is basically washing her hands of the case for undisclosed reasons. Maybe she feels guilty for overlooking something, or the SD messed up on this and she knows about it. This is the biggest case she has been involved with, and probably one of the most interesting to say the least, mock following proves that. It needs solved ASAP, Americas Most Wanted needs to air this case .

she's retiring because she's been around long enough TO retire and she stands to loose thousands of dollars... no, tens of thousands, in retiremnet with the passage of SB5 here in Ohio. (union busting bill for govt workers, in short...but that's a whole nother thread)

I do have to wonder a little bit though why they put her retirement on the 6 o'clock news as one of the first stories... police officers, detectives, public officials, county leaders, etc all over our county retire all the time and there is no 6 o'clock news story behind it.... it seemed really odd to me.
(05-18-2011, 12:46 AM)Sonny223 Wrote: It needs solved ASAP, Americas Most Wanted needs to air this case .

America's Most Wanted got CANCELED! That sucks 21

Nina, Thanks for posting this about Americas Most Wanted - I would have never known - only from time to time did I watch the show but, John Walsh is a great guy and does a great job - lets hope they will re-consider. There goes Sonny 223 idea - unless people contact them and bring up Johnny & Lisa. Nothing like removing a damn good show and bring on more rubbish.
Does anyone know if Unsolved Mystery's is still on? It was a tip to that show that brought this David Richard Davis in he murdered his wife Shannon Mohr over in Hillsdale County Michigan. That bastard used some kind of muscle relaxant on her used for horses - I think the mum and dad just persisted on and on and on until they got Justice. If Unsolved Mystery is on it's an idea. Then WolfHouse and his idea a sharp PI.
be brave! venture out of this thread once in a while Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

http://mockforums.net/post-166964.html#pid166964

post#403

(05-18-2011, 07:44 PM)NightOwl Wrote: That bastard used some kind of muscle relaxant on her used for horses

I was curious to know what he used on her so I did a quick check & it looks like he aced her. That's a horse tranquilizer. What a despicable piece of work.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
It needs solved ASAP, Americas Most Wanted needs to air this case .

America's Most Wanted has been cancelled.
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
I'm wondering if they've interviewed "hundreds of people"...and sounds like they don't know ...if it more of a professional hit. Surely one of those kids would have talked....
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
America's Most Wanted has been cancelled.

yes. we established that in the previous posts.

I did a ggogle search last night on both of these names just so I could get a better grasp on this story as I have seen nothing in the news about it. I note that Mock came up I think 4th in the search!
(05-18-2011, 08:47 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: I did a ggogle search last night on both of these names just so I could get a better grasp on this story as I have seen nothing in the news about it. I note that Mock came up I think 4th in the search!

we usually come up first. we are the forum of record and have followed this case all along when nobody was reporting on it.

[quote='Sonny223' pid='166932' dateline='1305694001']
She has been involved with shady people in the SD, Telb is a little untrustworthy as well. Now IMO she is basically washing her hands of the case for undisclosed reasons. Maybe she feels guilty for o

I agree with Telb being a little shady but think about this.... What better way to bring back his public image and the departments image by solving this crime... IMO. I understand the Sheriffs department is not used to dealing with homicides. That is why the FBI is assisting. Also birds of a feather flock together. Meaning, the detectives at the SD have alot of mutual friends with TPD so dont think they are not running their theories by them or getting advice. This case is going to get solved. IMO. I am learning not to get excited at ever rumor and to quit analyzing everthing. Believe me that is hard!!
Lady Cop, Post # 16147 Ohio is serious about death penalty

Very interesting read - I say cheers to the State of Ohio - he took 2 lives and then to finish it off a shotgun yet to the groin - another beast I say - it is so simple no matter how jealous he was he didn't have to do it!

Thanks for posting!
(05-18-2011, 08:47 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: I did a ggogle search last night on both of these names just so I could get a better grasp on this story as I have seen nothing in the news about it. I note that Mock came up I think 4th in the search!

aussiefriend, I never found Mock on google I was out scouting around on various newspapers and found Mock in the Jacksonville Florida paper - so there you are! I was interested in another story and found out Mock will give you a good grasp of a story! plus keep you up-dated on things.

We are famous world wide. Awink

The phony pastors down south rue the day they ever heard of Mock Forums. Heh.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
take heart Ohio crimestoppers! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

105.9 Radio

(Akron) - An Akron man who pleaded guilty to aggravated burglary and robbery will spend six years in prison. 40-year-old Charles Smallwood was also sentenced to an additional four years on two other pending cases for a total ten year sentence.

The victim, who was 91-years-old at the time of the offense, was awakened around 2:30 a.m. on August 5 when two men broke into his house. The burglars put duct tape on one of the windows so there would not be noise when they broke in.

The burglars went to the victim’s bedroom and pushed him around demanding money. The victim began to yell, at which point they found some money in the pants he had worn that day. They took off before police got there.

The victim could not identify the suspects, so DNA was taken from the duct tape on the window. There was a hit on Smallwood and a swab was obtained. His DNA matched the DNA on the duct tape.

Summit County Prosecutor Sherri Bevan Walsh says, “The number of uses for duct tape just increased by one – crime solving.”

Attached Files
.jpg   1263_1305832485.jpg (Size: 43.5 KB / Downloads: 430)

most recent comment from Maytee:

Justice Will Prevail for Johnny and Lisa
Listen people quit being scary cowards and come forward with information about this senseless hanious crimes against JOHNNY CLARKE and LISA StRAUB help put these evil demons away forever and collect $25,000 so they cnt hurt anyone else ever again god will make sure you are protected for doing the righteous and he will protect you from evil 4192551111 or 4193225928
3 hours ago via iPhone