Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered

Why?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(06-08-2011, 01:15 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Why?

You just never know. Maybe the two could be linked in some way. Just sayin'
Toledo Blade Article about Oregon Ohio.. this is located next to Toledo

Oregon residents helping to solve crime through social media
Since last June when the Oregon police department joined social media networks to connect to the community, city residents have helped the police solve eight criminal cases.

Most recently, on Monday, Detective Sgt. Tim Zale posted online surveillance video and photos of a couple who stole purses from employees at Mercy St. Charles Hospital and Starr Elementary School.

The next day, police had the couple in custody thanks to their Facebook friends.

http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-Fire/2...media.html
in conjunction with casey anthony trial thread, i posted a thread about females on death row.
one of the murders was with duct tape and plastic bag.
link--->

http://mockforums.net/thread-5873.html

Hey all, another sleepless night. Havent been on Mock for a while. Where is this case going?
I noticed in the public records ap/ag's attorney's last name is clarke. could ap's previous lawyer be related to jc?

Under tw's public records it stated incompetent to withstand trial.
d505, I don't think you looked at the correct TW. The one mentioned here, I think was born in 1986. That would have made the one you were looking at a juvenile at the time of some of her offenses. I don't think there are public records of juvenile records. Note that I keep saying I THINK! Somebody may correct me (I hate being wrong!)
Good points. I'm not sure. If the year of birth is 1986 that makes tw 24 today which I believe is tw'S age. I know in some states juveniles need to fill out forms to make certain public information remain sealed when they turn 18.
(04-06-2011, 02:01 PM)heartbreaker6713 Wrote:
(04-06-2011, 12:22 PM)curious Wrote: I find it extremely hard to believe JC was prescribed Percocet on Dec. 17 for a knee injury sustained over three years ago.

i am on the fence with this. While i had a knee injury and did have as your grandfather said they gave me anti-inflammorty drugs for years till they did surgery and then was given pain meds for that.

PLEASE TRIM QUOTES. LC

I currently work in the orthopedic feild and I can assure you some doctors will prescribe narcotics on a short term basis for injuries not in need of surgeries. For all we know, he could have went to the ER for knee pain and they gave him a script and shoved him out the door like many ER's do.

~*~Life is like a Dick... when it gets hard... FUCK IT!!~*~46
Keeping it classy in Ohio...........

AG: so i heard the funniest shit ever today........"my mom said bitch i dont care if u got to suck sum dick u better get me sum mf ambiem ho wtfffff...."hahahahaahahaha SHITS WILDDD

No one wonder these kids are so messed up.

I was on vacation for almost 2 weeks with no access to internet - I was so sure I'd come back and see there had been an arrest. Bummer.
I really wonder how close they are to arrests...I really hope
Maytee is right, and that its soon. That poor family deserves
some sort of a start towards closure.
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop
AG: so i heard the funniest shit ever today........"my mom said bitch i dont care if u got to suck sum dick u better get me sum mf ambiem ho wtfffff...."hahahahaahahaha SHITS WILDDD

[/quote]

Sad

Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
AG and T.W. were arrested, unrelated to this case, but it's public info. her for old warrants and him for aggravated armed burglary. she's bonded out.

click on link, then the PDF

[PDF]
IRR0139 -- LCCC-Booking Summary
File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat -

link to booking:
http://www.google.com/search?q=lucas+cou...=firefox-a

i waited to see if Maytee would comment on their arrests, so far at 6:30 PM she hasn't. i'm very surprised. maybe she didn't hear about it. it's not connected to the murders anyway. just a point of interest.

Interesting that they were BOTH arrested. Maybe LE is trying to put pressure on them to get info? I couldn't pull up the link. Was AG's robbery recent?
she was arrested at the same time as him because she had gone to the jail to check his status. she had bench warrants outstanding. she must have known that.
i don't know details of AG's arrest. maybe someday the toledo blade will report it. hahahahaha

hmmmm link works for me.

Look it up on the TMC site. Not pretty at all. Looks like it just happened and he had a female with him, jmoo.

http://www.tmc-clerk.com/case/default.asp
Case Number Defendant Date of Birth Charge
CRA-11-08822-0101 GRIFFIN, AARON 11/08/1986 AGGRAVATED BURGLARY THE OFFENDER HAS A DEADLY WEAPON OR DANGEROUS ORDNANCE

06/16/2011 Affidavit Filed 06/16/2011 23:43. Warrant returned, service made. Defendant arrested and booked into Lucas County Corrections Center on 06/16/2011 20:41, Booking Number LCCC0769849. Scheduled for arraignment on 06/17/2011 09:00 in court room 3. Clerk entry
View Scanned Document
06/17/2011 Defendant requests a public defender. JUDGE CONNELLY
06/17/2011 Defendant found indigent by Court and public defender assigned. JUDGE CONNELLY
06/17/2011 Defendant present with attorney DEFENDER, PUBLIC , #9999. JUDGE CONNELLY
06/17/2011 Bond set at $50,000.00 at no percent. NO CONTACT WITH 3601 HILL. JUDGE CONNELLY
06/17/2011 At request of the Defendant, preliminary hearing set for 06/24/2011 09:00 in courtroom 3. Clerk to notify Officer/Complainant. JUDGE CONNELLY
06/17/2011 Praecipe filed 06/17/2011 11:13 by Officer. Subpoena issued to VICTIM, VICTIM 06/17/2011 13:38.. Clerk entry

when you get there, click on "view scanned document" for details PDF

What a low life "hood nigga".

Kicks open a door, pulls a gun, threatens occupants with a pistol whipping and burning down their house if they don't give up their cash.

Thugs.
what a disgusting punk. And to think I fell for his words thinking he was sincere. The guy loves breaking & entering doesn't he... that was a violent one. He should stay in jail for a few years.