Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(07-02-2011, 07:46 AM)toledoarea Wrote: Mock is the only place where I can keep up to date on this case. LE hasn't said anything. Without Mock, I would be thinking the case was cold. You should be thanking Mock, Maytee!

well maytee has about 3 readers, we have many hundreds. yes, you would think we could have worked together to utilize our resources.
despite maytee's "attitude" i'll continue my efforts for the sake of Lisa's family and to hopefully help get these monsters off the street.
in 10 years of crime reporting, Amber Alerts, missing people and homicides i have never known a family member who was hostile to the messenger or to someone trying to keep a case alive. makes me wonder about some things.

(07-02-2011, 08:04 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: despite maytee's "attitude" i'll continue my efforts for the sake of Lisa's family.

'Cuz you da bomb, sugar booger. Smiley_emoticons_bussi

You have charm & grace, something Maytee doesn't even know the meaning of.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(07-02-2011, 05:31 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(07-01-2011, 07:47 PM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: With that said, Maytee, go F@#% yourself. You don't have a clue as to how much most of us care deeply about what happened!!!!!

Barring the comments I've made, everyone in this thread has supported her. She is an ungrateful, non-spelling twat. If it wasn't for LC and all the members who participate in this thread this case would have fallen out of the public eye months ago.

exactly. most of us have been supportive of her, albeit honest too. Especially when she seemed to have done a turnaround and appreciated us more instead of cursing us. Guess you can't fake it or hide your true self forever.
(07-02-2011, 08:04 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: in 10 years of crime reporting, Amber Alerts, missing people and homicides i have never known a family member who was hostile to the messenger or to someone trying to keep a case alive. makes me wonder about some things. [/b]

yes ma'am that sure says a lot!! Smiley_emoticons_stumm

(07-01-2011, 11:35 PM)Miss Conspiracy Wrote: is Maytee off her meds again

Nope..... just a different type [Image: cocaine.jpg]

IMO
Just marking my place, as I intend to read this entire thread within the next couple of days. I am intrigued by this case.
Good luck!
(07-03-2011, 11:06 AM)Meridian Wrote: Just marking my place, as I intend to read this entire thread within the next couple of days. I am intrigued by this case.

Well strap in and get ready for this...

[Image: rollercoasterdragonkhan.jpg]
(07-03-2011, 08:55 AM)Neo Wrote:
(07-01-2011, 11:35 PM)Miss Conspiracy Wrote: is Maytee off her meds again

Nope..... just a different type [Image: cocaine.jpg]

IMO

this is more likely!!! hahhah

Mock gets the story is how I see it. Duchess & Lady Cop deserve a big THANK-YOU! It has been 5 long months about since Johnny Clarke & Lisa Straub lost their lives. Many Local good Toledo people have contributed here on Mock.

Lets hope and pray LE nabs whoever did this soon!!
July 3rd Daily-Log in Toledo Blade under Births Mercy St. Charles Hospital TW a boy June 30th.

Footnote: Mock had the above data days earlier!
Owl: Footnote: Mock had the above data days earlier!

WasnmeSecret17

maytee:

#
Justice Will Prevail for Johnny and Lisa
And this is johnny mom LE does not or ever needed your help you sick pathetic wanna be cops they actually adviced us not to read your filthy sewer trash thats why we dont. And if i ever know what you filthbags write its because it gets forwarded to me please do us all a favor keep our name n pics out your sight and go choke n drop dead evil no life having skum
about an hour ago via iPhone ·
#
To duches an lady cop. This is johnny clarkes aunt. How dare u. Say. Things bout. My family. U. Dont even know. Us. U people. R. Disgusting sorry. Ass fitlh. Just As. Bad. As the. Scumbags. Fuckerss that took. Our. Boy n lisa. U. All. Should. Be ashamed. Of. Urselfs sad. This. Could. Be. Ur lives. Grow up assholes. God wil. Judge. U. Ha ha
about an hour ago via iPhone · can't these people spell YOUR? or YOU?

Justice Will Prevail for Johnny and Lisa Thank you shannon and i agree none of them stupid ignorant morans have a clue about whats really going on and at that damn duchess whore i really hope she chokes and dies for saying what she did about johnny n me that bitch is clueless she doesnt know her ass from her mouth
19 minutes ago

it's morOn. MORON. not morAn. it's good to spell moron right when you accuse anyone of being one. 22

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Looks like we posted the Justice quotes at the same time so I will delete mine LC.

On another note, their spelling and punctuation are impressive huh? Honestly, her tirades against Mock are making me seriously consider whether TW actually was involved. I've thought she was for many reasons but one of the biggest reasons was that Maytee was SO convinced of it. I figured she had some insider knowledge that we don't that made her feel so strongly about it. But now that I see Maytee wishing death on all us "morans" too it makes me wonder........
the authorities tell her NOTHING. they know she's batshit crazy.
and the whole lot that posts there spell and write like illiterates. i have washed my hands of trying to help. you cannot deal with insane stupid uneducated people.

i honestly don't care anymore. post here all you want members, but i have nothing further to say unless/until arrest(s). i have many cases of innocent missing children/people to follow, i don't need this shit. they are dead, it's sad and horrible, but since the (one) mother does not want help or publicity for the case, fuck her. why should i spend my time, expertise, contacts and effort? she's a flaming ignorant crude whacko.
i lived in Miami, i understand those nutjob voodoo assholes who make goat and chicken sacrifices on the courthouse steps.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Golly . . .

Again with the voyeurism.

And Maytee . . . didn't you state you had an iPhone? Next time go Android or Windows. They have auto suggest so you don't read like a complete retard. Or spring for an effin' spell check app for 99 cents.

"Arrrgh, Maytee . . . me thinks yer a tight-wad!"

And to the folks from Toledo who are members . . .

You have taken a beating from many of us for being from Ohio, yet you stood your ground and kept contributing on this forum. Beating after beating, you came back because (I believe) you, like many others, want justice for these two young souls.

I'm glad you "Glass City" residents and other Buckeyes aren't so vindictive and foul, as is the alleged grieving mother. Seriously . . . why hasn't she used every avenue to keep this case on the front page both locally and nationally?

Work your voo doo-doo on Geraldo. The killers are probably hiding in his moustache.

I'm gonna pick on folks from my state from now on.

Or Indiana.

(07-03-2011, 07:05 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: maytee:

#
To duches an lady cop. This is johnny clarkes aunt. How dare u. Say. Things bout. My family. U. Dont even know. Us. U people. R. Disgusting sorry. Ass fitlh. Just As. Bad. As the. Scumbags. Fuckerss that took. Our. Boy n lisa. U. All. Should. Be ashamed. Of. Urselfs sad. This. Could. Be. Ur lives. Grow up assholes. God wil. Judge. U. Ha ha
about an hour ago via iPhone · can't these people spell YOUR? or YOU?

LOL. my. god. she. types. even. worse. than. Maytee.
where did these people get educated? big time Fail.

Just curious, if LE advised them not to read these boards, why is she having all the info "forwarded" (which is a lie) to her? She's still not listening to LE if this is the case. Big surprise!

Look evil ignorant no life having pieces of trash mock forum like i said WE DO NOT NEED YOUR WORTHLESS GOSSIP OR HELP you aint shit you dont know shit and stay the F out of our life and let our kids rest in peace...we do have le and lawyer in our family they are doing their job perfectly fine without your stupid gossiping help you could care less about our kids all you want is a story so F OFF

You are a bunch of gossiping no life having lard asses that have nothing better to do but feed of peoples grieve and sadness you are pathetic nothing on your dumb forum is true except the stuff you steal from court about the prince of darkn...ess oh and you stupid bitch i have not owned any trailers since 1998 you dumb asses we own houses we are not trailer park trash like most of you. Those rental properties we prolly sold to your skank broke asses

Justice Will Prevail for Johnny and Lisa We do know how to spell its called texting shorthand you old hags but ofcourse fat ass chip eating skanks like you wouldnt know anything about all that cus you all done got old glued in front of the monitor and cnt get your fat asses of the... chair.... Geez dont you have kids or hubbys that need attention....or wait a minute lard asses cnt get dates and kids drown when parents are high n glued to monitors instead of watching them SMH at all you dumb cunts
Just copying all these love messages to Mock for the record before she deletes them.....

Yes and all you evil bitches that talk so badly about our family n son we do wish you and yours the worst deaths ever actually i hope fireworks explode on your evil faces (Happy 4th!) on all you n yours and we can read about all you dropping dead tomorrow please please please do the world a favor n drop dead gossiping sewer trash filthy mockers wanna be eye spy private eyes dumb asses

.Justice Will Prevail for Johnny and Lisa
And btw we do have contact with le everyday you dumb bitches dont know shit we do talk and know every step of this case but guess what???? You dumb gossiping bitches will never know till its live on the news!!!! Enough said i shall not waste my time n energy on you stupid cunts anymore fuck off and drop dead

Hahahahahaha yes if they were in my face i would kick everyone of them stupid bitches asses too but ofcourse they hide behind a screen like lard ass cowards they prolly all rejects in society anyways