Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
^ we have a smart one here Smiley_emoticons_smile
I still have a LOT of reading to do on the other thread, but just wanted to interject a few comments from the point where I am now. First, and most importantly, I am getting a clearer impression of some of the regular posters on this board, and how the board is run; and basically, I can sort of see where everybody is coming from. I am soooo open-minded. Smiley_emoticons_hurra3

Second, Tiff was/is actually posting on the thread? Damn; that's intense. I have got to respect that; and I believe her. I see from this thread that she had her baby. What did she have? I hope it was a healthy baby. Although I certainly don't condone the use of drugs, particularly while pregnant, reality is that it does happen. Also, just because a person may be an addict - pregnant or not, does not mean that they cannot be believed. I think some of the questions posed to her didn't make any sense. I don't remember EVER going to the back and peering in windows when I have went to a friend's house and they didn't answer the door. I particulary wouldn't have done it at night, in the snow and pregnant.

JC's mom (Maytee) from her postings on that FB site, sounds nuttier than a fruitcake. Like many, I realize that many people grieve differently, but DAMN, "come lie with me tonight"???? GTFOOH!

Cracker, I am impressed with your volunteerism efforts; not that it should matter to you, but that really stuck with me. Also, I didn't know you were a lady. LOL.

... more comments later.Postwhore
i want to stress that Tiffany is still a member here whether she posts or not, and we are not going to discuss her personal life. period. or make unsubstantiated accusations/allegations.

if she were ever arrested in connection to this crime, that would be a different ball game.

Meridian - I'm enjoying your comments! Tiffany had a baby boy around the 30th of June.

Thanks!

off topic (I'm a WJR Radio fan great station!)
(07-07-2011, 01:22 AM)concerned Wrote: Shes a known liar . . . .

And so is Casey Anthony.

That worked out quite well for her.

Like I said . . . Maytee should take heed of the Anthony trial.

Cops and prosecution, too.
The cops on this case are not as stupid as the ones on the Anthony one Smiley_emoticons_smile
(07-07-2011, 10:07 PM)Neo Wrote: The cops on this case are not as stupid as the ones on the Anthony one Smiley_emoticons_smile

And the prosecutors?

Any stand outs or flakes?
No, the prosecutors are not even that bad.
Does anyone know the name of the new lead Detective on the Johnny Clarke and Lisa Straub case? Will we ever hear anything from him?

I wonder if the Phone Line the Straub Family set up seeking information got any calls?

Let"s hope and pray something very positive will happen in this sad case soon!

We need to get the monster/s off our streets!!!
Don't think you will hear anything from him till they make an arrest. Hoping it is soon though, I would like to see them brought to justice.
Owl: Does anyone know the name of the new lead Detective on the Johnny Clarke and Lisa Straub case?

yes, but i haven't mentioned it to spare him getting hundreds of annoying phone calls. he's working diligently.

(07-07-2011, 03:18 PM)NightOwl Wrote: Meridian - I'm enjoying your comments! Tiffany had a baby boy around the 30th of June.

Thanks!

off topic (I'm a WJR Radio fan great station!)

Thanks NightOwl. WJR is wonderful for news. Ohhh, so she has a newborn? They are the cutest little things in the world!
(07-05-2011, 06:31 PM)Nina Wrote:
(07-05-2011, 06:26 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: I wonder where 'daddy' got the idea to do something . . . anything? Not from Mock! Heavens, no!

Is it just me or does daddy looking like a raging 'roid head in that picture she posted?

What's a 'roid head? The only 'roid word I can think of is hemorroid. hah
With 100 posts per page, I am just on page 46, and my staycation is almost over! Damn, where did the time go?? Anyway, I think I am going to have to read every 5 pages. It does appear that a lot of the posts are quoted by others, so hopefully I won't miss too much. Looks like I have a total of 165 pages to read. This is better than my Nook!!
You know him personally?
(07-08-2011, 06:50 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: Owl: Does anyone know the name of the new lead Detective on the Johnny Clarke and Lisa Straub case?

yes, but i haven't mentioned it to spare him getting hundreds of annoying phone calls. he's working diligently.

You know him personally?
Sorry about double post, thought I quoted you first time.
off topic, sorry, but i did post about this in thread #1.
the voodoo shit at florida courthouses and jails. animal sacrifices. fucking Miami is like haiti or cuba.

Florida police are investigating a possible witchcraft-related sacrifice after finding a box of headless animals outside Falkeburg Road Jail in Hillsborough County.

The headless bodies of a goat, two roosters, some baby chickens and a dove were discovered in a box outside the jail on Wednesday.

'It was a disturbing discovery', said Detective Larry Mckinnon of the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office.

A box of headless animals, including two roosters, discovered outside a Florida jail may be part of a witchcraft-related sacrifice

'We feel like its some sort of ritualistic killing. Someone was clearly sending a message to someone inside the jail.'

Religious studies expert Dr Mozella Mitchell agrees that whoever committed the killings was trying send a message and suggests that it could be a part of a witchcraft ritual.

'Witchcraft, yes, witchcraft. I think it would be something related to that', said Dr Mitchell. 'It’s the act of some crazed mind, a person who's out of their head.'

Florida's Hillsborough County Sheriff Office is investigating a 'disturbing discovery'

'A cow's tongue with nails in it has been identified as a message sent to somebody to “Keep your mouth shut”,’ said Mr Mckinnon.

The Sheriff's Office doesn't confirm that the two incidents are linked, but suggests both are the work of someone who experiments with witchcraft or voodoo.

'They [the spirits] bring knowledge, wisdom and understanding to the people after they've been invited and the sacrifice made,' said Dr Mitchell.

'What they've turned the symbols into is just a subversion of what they really mean and the person responsible for this is a twisted, distorted mind.'

[Image: Voodoo_Galveston.jpg]

LC, I am rarely rendered speechless!!!
113 holy shit! that's funny as hell.
nice photo from maytee's new justice page.

[Image: 276772_148994481843735_5636137_n.jpg]

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Justice-fo...4481843735