Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(07-24-2011, 03:58 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: i said it at the beginning and i'll say it again in this new thread. i don't believe for one minute this was "professional".

those 2 kids wouldn't have attracted professionals.

it's someone in the hoodrat circle.

and professionals don't kill in such a messy sloppy manner.

If done by someone in the hoodrat circle, how could they have been that sophisticated to not leave (apparently) enough evidence from such a "sloppy" crime scene for an arrest?
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
(07-25-2011, 05:55 AM)pspence Wrote: If done by someone in the hoodrat circle, how could they have been that sophisticated to not leave (apparently) enough evidence from such a "sloppy" crime scene for an arrest?

You're assuming that law enforcement in that town is capable. I don't know that they are not but, I don't know that they are either.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I heard a rumor that the San Diego PD was contacted to consult on this case.

With the bound hands and feet, SDPD is suggesting suicide.

And a media blackout.

There . . . case closed.
I think there was evidence collected, but due to the gathering the night before, there is nothing to connect it to the night it happened. Noone in Toledo likes a snitch so getting someone to come forward will be unlikely. Until someone does this will go unsolved.Signs_173
It is not a suicide, it is the "hoodrat" circle.

I have known some great cops here in Toledo, however the detectives I don't know. I don't know if they ever got anything out of the person they recently questioned, but I doubt they did since I am finding out the person denied everything that they had went and told people regarding this case.
I see stuff like this all the time, but the way this happened just bothers me deeply, and I am hoping and praying that they actually are following the leads.
(07-25-2011, 03:32 PM)Neo Wrote: It is not a suicide, it is the "hoodrat" circle.

Haven't been following Shacknai's girlfriend's death, have you?

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2011/...e-it-noir/

"Two days after the July 11 fall, when the dying boy was in the hospital, the nude body of the girlfriend of the boy’s father is found hanging from a balcony, arms and legs bound.

In a similarly improbable vein, detectives are stressing that Rebecca Zahau, who according to her sister had not shown signs of despondency, could very well have undressed herself, bound herself and hung herself for her own private reasons.

Experts solemnly remind us that suicides can be staged to look like homicides, and vice versa. Don’t leap to conclusions, they intone."
(07-24-2011, 03:58 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: i said it at the beginning and i'll say it again in this new thread. i don't believe for one minute this was "professional".

agreed. can't remember if I've mentioned this before but I never understood why the fact that Johnny had a digital scale automatically led people to believe he was some type of big dealer. I have had a digital scale for years and have never sold weed, or anything for that matter. (side note- i remember there being mention of a single ziploc bag and lighter near the scale but don't recall mention of multiple little bags which might make the dealing scenario a little more plausible)

maybe I'm seeing things differently but it seemed like that fact coupled with Johnny having served time in prison was what fueled the idea of it being a professional hit at first.

the one thing that seems weird is that, assuming it was orchestrated by some lil bastards in their circle of "friends", that they didn't make some type of mistake to give themselves away. that train of thought leads me to wonder how far in advance it was planned...

[/i]I really hope the Straub & Clarke families are hearing more from LE than the general public. We're just so damn antsy. This case has been stuck on my mind since I first read about it. Bothers me so much I've actually had 2 different nightmares about it.
(07-25-2011, 04:05 PM)BlueTiki Wrote:
(07-25-2011, 03:32 PM)Neo Wrote: It is not a suicide, it is the "hoodrat" circle.

Haven't been following Shacknai's girlfriend's death, have you?

[/b][/color]

Can't say I have, but that is irrelevant to me.
(07-26-2011, 01:14 AM)Neo Wrote: Can't say I have, but that is irrelevant to me.

Of course it is irrelevant to you.

You've solved the case.

Except for identifying the perpetrator(s).
Actually I know more than most people so try again please.
(07-26-2011, 03:52 PM)Neo Wrote: Actually I know more than most people so try again please.

Really?

Then please elaborate on why no arrests have been made.

Or are you one of "Toledo's Silent Majority" too fearful of 'hoodrats' to assist investigators and facilitate justice?

Unplug from the Matrix. You're living in a dream world.

(07-26-2011, 03:52 PM)Neo Wrote: Actually I know more than most people so try again please.
Are you family or a member of LE?
(07-26-2011, 04:29 PM)kitty1 Wrote:

Neo Maybe you're EMS?

those 2 kids may not have attracted pro's, but one of these two kids relatives might have
(07-26-2011, 04:29 PM)kitty1 Wrote:

I am not going to bother responding to that other ignorant dumbass don't have time for people like that.
Not a family member, but I have helped LE with it, I am not going into specifics because I don't want them showing up at my door because I know they read the site.
Last contact I had with them I knew they had a suspect, I actually spoke up as these type of people don't scare me, I went to school with these kind of people and actually got a lot of shit from most of them because my senior year I did quite a few rides with law enforcement as that was the career I was interested in till the Toledo economy took a shit and cops I knew started getting laid off.
(07-26-2011, 03:52 PM)Neo Wrote: I am not going to bother responding to that other ignorant dumbass don't have time for people like that.

Well Neo we have your answers don't we! However who exactly are you referring to with this nasty statement - I certainly hope it isn't me!
It was fine for Kitty1 to enquire if you were family or member of LE - what the hell is wrong with EMS they talk to LE a lot.
(07-27-2011, 01:16 AM)NightOwl Wrote:
(07-26-2011, 03:52 PM)Neo Wrote: I am not going to bother responding to that other ignorant dumbass don't have time for people like that.

Well Neo we have your answers don't we! However who exactly are you referring to with this nasty statement - I certainly hope it isn't me!
It was fine for Kitty1 to enquire if you were family or member of LE - what the hell is wrong with EMS they talk to LE a lot.
nah wasn't you, and not kitty.

You better believe for the 30k reward I will sing like a f'n canary, hell I would turn in my own family for that kind of money lol.

Neo That cleared that matter up!

I find your INSIGHTS very interesting. Glad you care!!
(07-27-2011, 01:38 AM)NightOwl Wrote: Neo That cleared that matter up!

I find your INSIGHTS very interesting. Glad you care!!

Hahahaha! WHAT insights?

He knows nothing. He's guessing. He's a poser. It's Maytee with better spelling.

Specifically, what does he know, FOR FACT, that hasn't been discussed (speculated) months prior to his first post?

Please let us know, NightOwl . . . he ain't talking because LE reads here!

Hahahaha!

(07-27-2011, 01:14 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: [quote='NightOwl' pid='178343' dateline='1311745095']

Specifically, what does he know, FOR FACT, that hasn't been discussed (speculated) months prior to his first post?

Please let us know, NightOwl . . . he ain't talking because LE reads here!

Hahahaha!

Like I am going to mention names of a ongoing investigation, knowing it would probably get some one killed, I took the appropriate steps I needed to, and am pretty much just waiting and hoping these detectives are able to use the info to be able to make a arrest so I can claim part of the reward.
And since the detectives name wasn't named since LC didn't want him getting tons of calls, I am sure she would know based on something I said to her that I have been in contact with them, since I know the name.
But alas it doesn't really matter to me what you think, I know enough to know it was no way in hell a suicide.