Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Tiki's suicide comment was sarcasm, not serious.

(07-27-2011, 04:53 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: Tiki's suicide comment was sarcasm, not serious.

Was more directed to the thought that the SDPD thought it was suicide than him saying case closed.
(07-27-2011, 04:51 PM)Neo Wrote: Like I am going to mention names of a ongoing investigation, knowing it would probably get some one killed, I took the appropriate steps I needed to, and am pretty much just waiting and hoping these detectives are able to use the info to be able to make a arrest so I can claim part of the reward.

Bullshit.

Now you know detectives? That's funny. Maybe you recall the following post:

(07-25-2011, 03:32 PM)Neo Wrote: I have known some great cops here in Toledo, however the detectives I don't know.

You're a whore. Money is your motivator, NOT justice. You're driven by compensation for info. LE isn't your calling. If it was, Toledo's economy wouldn't matter. You'd serve the public wherever needed. Instead, you peddle gossip and hearsay.

Let me refresh your memory:

(07-27-2011, 12:49 AM)Neo Wrote: I did quite a few rides with law enforcement as that was the career I was interested in till the Toledo economy took a shit and cops I knew started getting laid off.

(07-27-2011, 01:19 AM)Neo Wrote: You better believe for the 30k reward I will sing like a f'n canary, hell I would turn in my own family for that kind of money lol.

The SDPD are claiming a woman bound her hands behind her back, bound her feet and then hung herself. If you were interested in criminology, you would have read the article. You know, being a junior ride-along-Toledo patrol officer and all that.

If you actually thought I believed that scenario, you are a rube.

(07-27-2011, 05:14 PM)BlueTiki Wrote:
(07-27-2011, 04:51 PM)Neo Wrote: Like I am going to mention names of a ongoing investigation, knowing it would probably get some one killed, I took the appropriate steps I needed to, and am pretty much just waiting and hoping these detectives are able to use the info to be able to make a arrest so I can claim part of the reward.

Bullshit.

Now you know detectives? That's funny. Maybe you recall the following post:

(07-25-2011, 03:32 PM)Neo Wrote: I have known some great cops here in Toledo, however the detectives I don't know.
Yeah I know the cops personally, as in talk them outside of work and know they are good at their job. The detectives in the case I don't know PERSONALLY.
I know of them based on meeting with them, and talking with them on the phone, but as far as knowing if they are competent or not, I couldn't say.

If I had to guess though I would say that asking me to bring some one in to talk to them and getting info then turning around and questioning someone else and in that interrogation dropping the name by saying something like "Well person x, told us you came to them and told them all this about the case" and not provide person x with any type of protection when that person contacts them and threatens them after they find out they had talked, all they do is say contact the police, I don't feel that is right.

When i first contacted them I didn't know there was money involved, just vaguely remembered the part of the bags wrapped around their head.

it's not a secret who the lead detective is?? anyone can call the LCSO detective bureau (hope I spelled that right) and ask for the detective that is handling the Clarke/Straub case.

on another note....I heard that one of the "suspects" that they were putting heat on attempted suicide a few weeks back... I dont know names or initials though Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch and I don't even know if the suicide attempt is relevant to the case or not.... just some random information.
I hope they find the person responsible for killing Johnny and Lisa soon!

Fabulous....I sure as hell hope your right. I bet they do want to commit suicide. (if they are the ones whom killed these to beautiful souls). I surely hope they are putting the heat on the right killer. That would be GREAT! One less worthless bastard on the streets.
Fab: it's not a secret who the lead detective is?? anyone can call the LCSO detective bureau and ask for the detective that is handling the Clarke/Straub case.

no, not a secret. i just know all the calls he was getting bordered on harassment. he had not a moment's peace. so i haven't mentioned his name.

on sunday the toledo blade will be publishing an article on this case. i look forward to that.

I am cheering the new Detective on I don't need to telephone him up. If the new Detective finds the Johnny & Lisa killer/s let me tell you it will be a big win for Toledo.

Fascinating that the Toledo Blade is going to be publishing an article on this case - lets hope it isn't more pablum. Will check it out!

Thanks for the info Lady Cop
Justice Will Prevail for Johnny and Lisa Thank you xxxxxi i dont mind at all. I did blade article for sunday ;,,(((
15 hours ago ยท 2 people
2 people like this.

Geez . . . finally!

Something resembling a conventional means of keeping "her" case alive.

I hope it reads better than than the usual threats and 'demon' rants.

Maybe she can get some cash offers to appear on national networks, too.

George and Cindy might have something positive to tell her about money and the grieving process. Might wanna give 'em a call.

Or Larry Flint . . .
my understanding of the focus of the article is that it will concentrate on rational people who have thus far been silent.

we'll see. it IS the hard-hitting toledo blade after all. hah

edit to add: as of 0900 sunday, there is no article that i could locate.

(07-30-2011, 04:46 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: my understanding of the focus of the article is that it will concentrate on rational people who have thus far been silent.

Now he was casting out a demon that was mute. When the demon had gone out, the mute man spoke, and the people marveled.

(And increased Sunday's circulation!)

Luke 11:14 BTV
Has anyone found the article that was supposed to be in the Toledo Blade today?
as of 1000 i have not seen it online. i don't know if perhaps it is only appearing in print edition?

i heard Lisa's parents opted out of interviews at last minute.

I'm going to go buy a paper because I'm curious if there's an article, but MOSTLY because I'm a coupon diva...and there's 3 inserts today! lol
I got up early to read the Blade. Brought the paper in and CAN NOT find anything about this case!
I didn't find anything either.
(07-31-2011, 10:58 AM)aileen Wrote: I'm going to go buy a paper because I'm curious if there's an article, but MOSTLY because I'm a coupon diva...and there's 3 inserts today! lol

aileen any Purina pet food coupons? LOL Maybe this article will be published to-morrow who knows - Lady Cop mentioned the Straubs opted out at the last minute so maybe the Chief at the Blade decided to put it on hold.

Hope you will all find this as amusing as I did! My 92 yr old neighbor and best friend, knowing my interest in this case, said to me, "did you see the tiny article in the paper about a story that will be in tomorrow about the murders?" So, I looked where she told me . It's in the first section pg. 3 waay down in left hand corner. IN MONDAY'S BLADE Six months after the slayings of a young in Springfield Township, no arrests have been made. So it took a 92 yr. old to spot this and maybe it will be in tomorrow(or not)
(07-31-2011, 05:46 PM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: Hope you will all find this as amusing as I did! My 92 yr old neighbor and best friend, knowing my interest in this case, said to me, "did you see the tiny article in the paper about a story that will be in tomorrow about the murders?" So, I looked where she told me . It's in the first section pg. 3 waay down in left hand corner. IN MONDAY'S BLADE Six months after the slayings of a young in Springfield Township, no arrests have been made. So it took a 92 yr. old to spot this and maybe it will be in tomorrow(or not)

Older Than Dirt, very amusing. Your 92 yearold neighbour and best friend did a great job!! Tell her THANKS!! I'm telling you she is one keen Lady.
Six Months now - we will see what Monday brings, the Blade loves to do this.