Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(08-09-2011, 05:09 PM)Sonny223 Wrote: Well, what if the perp, who IMO acted alone, got JC first by surprise. Then LS heard the scuffle downstairs, since IMO, she was upstairs trying to change out of work clothes, comes down the stairs and JC is already tied up. Then the perp focuses all his attention on LS.. It could be done..

I agree Sonny223 your post 167 - its a lot of money the reward and I think it is a loner.

I think along the same lines - Lisa had raced upstairs to get the greasy food smell off her body possibly and she may have been busy looking for clean clothes to wear - she didn't know anything was going on downstairs at first and he nailed Johnny - I agree! (It could be done..) Johnny was caught off guard by him just my opinion.

Also this key that was found under LS body, did anything come about with the key? Like what the key is used for? Any leads on the reason that the key was part of the crime scene.. Like maybe it's a play on words that LS is the "key" to this horrible crime.. Like maybe the perp but some random key under LS body to say to LE, LS is the KEY.. Look into her past/ current life before the crime and you will find the answer.. Just a thought. All IMO also..
(08-09-2011, 11:43 PM)Sonny223 Wrote: Also this key that was found under LS body, did anything come about with the key? Like what the key is used for? Any leads on the reason that the key was part of the crime scene.. Like maybe it's a play on words that LS is the "key" to this horrible crime.. Like maybe the perp but some random key under LS body to say to LE, LS is the KEY.. Look into her past/ current life before the crime and you will find the answer.. Just a thought. All IMO also..

The key is also puzzling! why? Your point of view could be right!

Wasn't it determined early on that the key had something to do with the security system?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Okay so I ve been looking at johnnys ex girlfriends my space......its like hustlebunny and under blogs "she talks about a girl taking her man pretending to be her friend" I assume this is lisa and then under streaming her comments are quite interesteing like she's all sad over a break up. What I gathered from it is lisa perhaps met johnny when the xgf was still with johnny......what's interesting also is the xg calls herself jaamibabbi while that is lisaMs my space url lisa babi....anyhow id post it but I only have my phone...someone should post the streaming...
And all this time I thought it was TW and her band of devils and demons.

Who knew?
(08-10-2011, 10:08 AM)d505 Wrote: Okay so I ve been looking at johnnys ex girlfriends my space......its like hustlebunny and under blogs "she talks about a girl taking her man pretending to be her friend" I assume this is lisa and then under streaming her comments are quite interesteing like she's all sad over a break up. What I gathered from it is lisa perhaps met johnny when the xgf was still with johnny......what's interesting also is the xg calls herself jaamibabbi while that is lisaMs my space url lisa babi....anyhow id post it but I only have my phone...someone should post the streaming...

Months ago I saw this but, didn't think too much about it and I wouldn't think she orchestrated this horrible event - I believe Johnny had a couple of attractive girlfriends before Lisa. Amongst Maytee's photographs are two girls standing in Maytee's home around the shrine she had for Johnny & Lisa, one is the girl above she has a flower for her name not sure who the other girl is.
(08-09-2011, 11:03 AM)Lady Cop Wrote:
(08-09-2011, 10:56 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: I usually don't click on this one much, but LC do you have a "person of interest" in this case.

i do, but they have not been named by authorities. or me. Smiley_emoticons_stumm

Lady Cop, you're killing us! Certainly you could share who your "person of interest" is which everyone knows legally that it is purely your opinion and doesn't even closely rise to the status of a "suspect"...please please PLEASE share with us?????

Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
pspence, I don't think LC will tell you what we ALL would like to know. One of the things that keeps me here is her absolute adherence to privacy.
a Lucas County murder trial that just began:

http://mockforums.net/thread-6272.html

I take it the Justice site is quiet?

Maybe the Blade article provided solace.
My first time to read this...really bizarre...going to double check our door locks now.
(08-12-2011, 03:00 AM)HellNurse Wrote: My first time to read this...really bizarre...going to double check our door locks now.

Better put in your vacation request so you can read Part One!!

I think LS's exboyfriend has been ruled out. If it is true that he was at the funeral or atleast invited I doubt the parents would invite him if they believed he was in any way part of their daughters death. If maytee and her family weren't invited to lisas funeral I find that a red flag..... leading me to believe they are more linked to the kids deaths then exbf.. (Were they invited?) $50,000 is a lot of money but what do you have to reveal and 'snitch' about to earn the reward.....is it worth it? If its gang related, is it worth 'snitching' to always be looking behind your back or your kids back. For all we know people came forward. Detectives aren't going to be like john smith has earned the reward money or has given us tips and he may earn the money. I am sure they won't be quick to give away the money even if someone has earned it. As lady cop, stated it takes a lot of work.Detectives have to do it right, and I'm sure there is a lot of evidence and critical evidence we don't know about. for instance.....if the perps left evidence behind I'm sure it is sealed....to better interogate possible perps and or witnesses. However I also read the evidence has been released to the public is this true? What page is this on in the thread if it is true.
[/u]
http://www.toledoonthemove.com/news/stor...kYMt82LHsI

On this page, please read the comment by wildturkey. Is this really one of the mom’s criminal record? Hell, if it is, the mom may have accidentally brought horror into her own home with her past associates. What illegal substance was she busted with? Something dangerous like opioids or harmless like pot?

I tried to search her name with and without the middle hyphened name on a criminal record search site and this didn’t show up. ??
It's good you are still here Hellnurse after the walloping we gave you.
^Oh, that? That was nothing. My mother-in-law can melt my flesh. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
Oh no. Forget my question about the mom's crimi record/associates. I just started reading the first thread and found her son had been in prison.
I’m 5% finished with the first thread. (My eyeballs! My eyeballs!) Am I catching on?

-Drug related retaliation
-Tiffany knew one the killers or knew what was planned
-Lisa was sexually assaulted as an afterthought, maybe not penetrated though
--drug scales on cabinet and lighter? (smoking cigs or cooking) on floor=heroin or cocaine
-mom knew her son was into trouble and this is why she freaked when he didn’t answer his cell and also why she lied about her son saying, “Hey bro.....”
-Johnny had blabbed that there was a safe in the house. Johnny's associates were killers or his associates hired killers who punched in the walls looking for a safe. Maybe thought heroin was stored there.
case facts and links here:
(with no discussion)

http://mockforums.net/thread-4892.html