Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
This case is still giving me fits...I think about it off and on during the day,
I wake up at night and think about it, I talk to my kids about it-thinking they
might give me fresh perspective...
I wish Maytee would realize she cant bring Johnny back, even with justice...
and that she has two little boys who really need their mother right now.
The whole thing just breaks my heart...
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop
wildflower I understand where you're coming from, I think about this often too. I totally think Maytee has the right to grieve however she sees fit, but just like you said her two younger sons need her now as well.

I often find myself thinking about the Straub family too, Lisa's sister, and parents who cut a 25 yr anniversary trip short to be faced with such a tragedy. I remember reading in pt. 1 of the thread that they (understandably) moved from their house on Longacre Lane. I hope they're holding up okay. I've also personally been curious whether they were/are close with Maytee & the rest of Johnny's family.
(08-10-2011, 10:08 AM)d505 Wrote: Okay so I ve been looking at johnnys ex girlfriends my space......its like hustlebunny and under blogs "she talks about a girl taking her man pretending to be her friend" I assume this is lisa and then under streaming her comments are quite interesteing like she's all sad over a break up. What I gathered from it is lisa perhaps met johnny when the xgf was still with johnny......what's interesting also is the xg calls herself jaamibabbi while that is lisaMs my space url lisa babi....anyhow id post it but I only have my phone...someone should post the streaming...

I found it but couldn't view it because it's set to private, do you think think was a recent settings change or are you one of her myspace friends?

this is it, right?

the only posts I was able to read are comments she posted on Johnny's page...most of which were i love you or miss you, things of that nature.

anyways I'd be interested in being able to read her blogs/streaming posts. I personally don't think she had anything to do with the murder but it's still interesting..
It's obvious that LC and Wildflower have really set Justice off.
(08-14-2011, 04:08 PM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: It's obvious that LC and Wildflower have really set Justice off.

i was wondering what she was on about, i haven't said 'BOO' over here.

Think maybe she doesn't like the facts?
KoKo That was the website - pretty girl!
(08-14-2011, 04:08 PM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: It's obvious that LC and Wildflower have really set Justice off.

Is Maytee still spewin' the devil and demon claptrap?

Or has there been a change of heart and she now wishes to be godmother to TW's (Rosemary's) baby?
Wow!

Was just PM'd the recent 'sermons' from the Justice site. Thanks to all. I was hoping that the Blade article might have given her some peace. However, I looked in the mirror and "Dumbfuck" was indeed written on my forehead.

"IF YOU HAD TO WALK IN MY PAINFULL UGLY SHOES"

"but like i said god hates ugly and it might just be one of them wearing these ugly shoes one day "

Try shopping someplace other than a discount store.

The pain might be bunions . . . see your doctor. Or corns . . . ask the Jolly Green Giant.

Since you are NOW (golly . . . how many months after your son was murdered?) planning a walk, I hope you purchase some fashionable and comfortable shoes.

Don't wanna see you stumbling and moaning. People might think you're fucked-up on drugs.

Just sayin . . .
Justice Will Prevail for Johnny and Lisa
ATTENTION EVERYONE alot of those profiles at MOCK are the killers and their friends associates etc that post lies and fiction on johnny and lisa thread created there without our families permission.it was brought to our attention tonight please we urge you to call and report to crimestoppers at 4192551111 thank you
about an hour ago via Facebook Mobile

OMG! LC Did you know that the killers are posting here!!!!
(08-15-2011, 03:15 AM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: ATTENTION EVERYONE alot of those profiles at MOCK are the killers and their friends associates etc that post lies and fiction on johnny and lisa thread created there without our families permission.

Maytee, we don't need your permission to do one motherfucking thing on our site. Jesus Christ, you're stupid. Guilt still eating you alive, huh? Good. If and that's a big if, the killer/s are ever caught, not only will all the skeletons in Johnny's closet be set free but so will yours & your husbands, how's that grab you? We'll know every last sordid, salacious detail of your lives. Your son will go from being the victim to people thinking he probably got what he deserved.

You totally suck as a mother. I saw how you blame your husband for not being able to bring back the dead. I feel sorry for him & your two remaining sons. In case you missed it the first time, you suck as a mother.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Smiley_emoticons_shocked Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch *gasps* The killer/Killer's are posting here?

I have heard it all now! I highly doubt they post here. If anything, they are weak ass lurkers! Smiley_emoticons_fies

Whomever it is, will one day suffer for what they did to your Johnny and Lisa.
(08-15-2011, 03:15 AM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: Justice Will Prevail for Johnny and Lisa
ATTENTION EVERYONE alot of those profiles at MOCK are the killers and their friends associates etc that post lies and fiction . . .

I've had my suspicions about Mock members "GawdH8sUgly" and "sMotherUrKidz" for some time, now.

FESS UP! You dirty demons and devils!

hah
Now Mock is harboring thieves as well as murderers:

3 minutes ago via Facebook Mobile

ATTENTION EVERYONE please we urge you to call and report MOCK all the killers their friends and associates are posting there on threads that were created without our permission they have stolen our minor childrens pictures and family pics and post on their cheap website.it was brought to the administrators attention and they ignored our pleas.it is believed they are involved with killers as well.please call and report

Lose the shoes . . . wear flip-flops.

And make the call, yourself.
how many times do i have to say we have never posted photos of a minor child?

oh well. one of her keepers will probably delete the latest soon, as usual. i really rather pay it no attention.

you killers that are here, PM me OK? so i can read you your rights and claim the reward. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

(08-15-2011, 03:46 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: ATTENTION EVERYONE please we urge you to call and report MOCK all the killers their friends and associates are posting there on threads that were created without our permission they have stolen our minor childrens pictures and family pics and post on their cheap website.it was brought to the administrators attention and they ignored our pleas.it is believed they are involved with killers as well.please call and report[/b]

Seriously, she needs to think about what she is actually stating…how is she going to report Mock? For what purpose is she going to report Mock?

I have yet to see any comment made on here that implicates a member, LC does not approve of a member being implicated or having them implicate themselves. Twat

The pictures are on the internet so therefore they are free game. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

A LITTLE MESSAGE for you MAYTEE, neither MOCK nor anyone over the World Wide Web need permission to HELP, PROMOTE CAPTURE or SOLVE a crime. “Freedom of speech is protected in the First Amendment of the Bill of Rights and is guaranteed to all Americans.”

The only time a person or persons are subject to cease discussion is if a Court of Law states they are in violation of something. AND WOMEN you need to seek professional help, your sons are in danger, SHOCKED your husband is still with you and to have the nerve to imply that MOCK is doing more HARM than GOOD…you are absolutely INSANE.Insane

If it was not for Mock, your case would not have reached outside of Toledo. So BITCH you should be thankful you have Mock even covering Johnny & Lisa’s case. Smiley_emoticons_fiesSmiley_emoticons_skeptisch

This sorry excuse for a women/mother pisses me off. She has some nerve; this bitch is the one who BLASTS her business all over Facebook. I could go on and on about this crazy bitch…I will end it at that!Troll
PLEASE WE URGE YOU TO REPORT MOCK THEY ARE ALLOWING THE KILLERS TO POST THERE i have brought it to the administrators attention that its also against the law to steal our minor childrens pictures and post on their website and they will not respond.they advice killers how to create fake profiles to join our pages this is so wrong they will not let our kids rest in peace or let us grieve in peace ;,,(((
about a minute ago via
(08-15-2011, 04:10 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: how many times do i have to say we have never posted photos of a minor child?

oh well. one of her keepers will probably delete the latest soon, as usual. i really rather pay it no attention.

you killers that are here, PM me OK? so i can read you your rights and claim the reward. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

IN her warped head she probably thinks Johnny and Lisa are still minors...DUMB BITCH!!!
(08-15-2011, 04:39 PM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: Justice Will Prevail for Johnny and Lisa
PLEASE WE URGE YOU TO REPORT MOCK THEY ARE ALLOWING THE KILLERS TO POST THERE i have brought it to the administrators attention that its also against the law to steal our minor childrens pictures and post on their website and they will not respond.they advice killers how to create fake profiles to join our pages this is so wrong they will not let our kids rest in peace or let us grieve in peace ;,,(((
about a minute ago via

This is the kind of stuff that makes me think, is this what she did to TW and AP? Maybe they didn't have anything to do with it. She blabbed their names everywhere, saying they did it. I wouldn't be shocked if they have nothing to do with it.