Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Next thing you know, she'll be claiming the administrators are at her home, holding a gun to her head, forcing her to read here at Mock. She's really good at making up lies. Wonder how many lies she told regarding her son's death???

Shannon spelled my name wrong.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

Hi Maytee.

Thanks for promoting Mock for me, I appreciate that so much! 27
Krama? Is that the subtle yet obvious killer or something?

"Dutchess" with the obvious online prostitution because of an avatar!!? Wow. They aren't playing with a full set of crayons at all. Not even the cheap kind the chain restaurants buy.
Well since everyone is posting them. Another one for you Duchess, you hooker!

Shannon Galbraith-Prowell
wow you are not kidding Maytee!! They really do stalk this page!! I checked again this morning and they've copied and pasted everything anyone posted on here. Well not everything. They only posted part of my post. Oh no I spelled the hookers name wrong lol Sad that these people exist. 9:15 in the morning and these people are at it. Get a job stalkers!! Uh oh I forgot to capitalize wow at the beginning of this paragraph. Guess I'm illiterate. Like I said Tia, stay the hell off that site it's so pointless. Losers for sure!! Sorry I have to go to work now.
about an hour ago

Justice Will Prevail for Johnny and Lisa Told you they are cheap no life having losers that just want to gossip lie and alter the truth and slander our kids and families. And yes the hooker mustve had a slow night and not enough wine SMH pathetic low lifes!!!!!!
shannon: They only posted part of my post

i missed some gibberish? Oops
anyone know what i missed? it must have been important. hah

someone should be a real friend to maytee and give her this link:

http://www.google.com/search?q=toledo+ps...=firefox-a

(08-16-2011, 11:32 AM)trixie Wrote: And yes the hooker mustve had a slow night and not enough wine

I'm preparing margaritas for the killers, we are going to drink pitchers of them while we lounge around the pool. 19

(08-16-2011, 11:41 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I'm preparing margaritas for the killers, we are going to drink pitchers of them while we lounge around the pool. 19

Count me in!
LC, Probably the part where she said "neener neener".
Nice avatar LC... Smiley_emoticons_fies
(08-16-2011, 12:10 PM)trixie Wrote: Nice avatar LC... Smiley_emoticons_fies

have some coke and a snort...er...smile. Smiley_emoticons_hurra3

[Image: aa444.jpg]

I'd like to second that!

(08-16-2011, 09:10 AM)Lady Cop Wrote:

already did! it fucken sad that people r this sick ,yeah some other lady reported them to cuz her daughter was killed in a car reck ,and these sick fucken people showed pic of the child in the car and ect ,its sad !!! i dont give a f who it is ,GOD DOES NOT LIKE UGLY!!!!!AND KNOW KRAMA IS A MF ,AND I SURE HOPE NOTHING HAPPENS TO U OR UR LOVED ONES! CUZ I GUESS ILL HAVE TO BE THE FIRST TO STOOP TO UR LEVEL ,CUZ I F GONNA TALK ABOUT U AND UR AS TRASH AS WELL !!!SHAME ON U !!!

Car wreck and dead daughter pic? You gotta be kiddin'? Do you make this stuff up on the fly or does Johnny visit you in your dreams and feed you this info? C'mon . . . you've printed EVERYTHING, have one of your pals post the info of who, when and where.

"God does not like ugly" . . . and then the couched wish of safety for Mock and her loved ones while stating Mock is trash! I wonder if Co'- Cola PJ's, on hallowed ground or in public, are considered "beautiful"? Or wishing harm on others and bearing false witness?

Maytee's warmest wishes and positive comments about TW, rival the "Sermon on the Mount". Such truth, warmth and beauty! So non-judgmental, too!

(08-16-2011, 09:10 AM)Lady Cop Wrote:
I just read quite a few post on the mock site just to see what your dealing with. Obviously they r nothing more than a hateful group of people who have NOTHING better to do with their time than sit around on the internet all day.

Anyone that can toy with the mind of a grieving mother is twisted and the best thing to do is avoid those types like the plague.

Sit around the internet all day? Yeah, babe . . . you followin' the rapid posts to the FB page via mobile phone? Who's spending all that time hitting the send button?

Toying with her mind? She doesn't read here, dumbass . . . those are Maytee's own words! Unless she's a liar.

If someone is providing her with posts from Mock, then that is the one who is whipping her into a frenzy.

You know . . . someone like you.

Sadistic bitch!

BTW - These quotes are NOT from Lady Cop. They are from her post containing FB posts from the Justice site. Didn't want you to wet yourselves thinking your intellectual property was being lifted and passed off as original drivel.

It makes her ass look fat. REALLY FAT!

Just sayin' . . .
A LITTLE MESSAGE TO MAYTEE….WOW, I am so confused as to why your freaking out about this site...I guess you lost interest in TW since she passed to polygraph. For someone who "knows who the killer(s) are", what the fuck do you need to come after an internet site for...go after the killers!!! You are simply expressing concern to the wrong individuals.

This site has done nothing but try to help, and you have done nothing but try to diminish the FACTS this site has obtained.

As of the News report wasn’t bad enough, you blaming your husband, taking your kids out of school…come on lady! YOU have to start worrying about what you have left, NOT what is gone!!
Maybe she's been getting advice from OJ about finding killers...
(08-16-2011, 03:15 PM)LytoMe Wrote: A LITTLE MESSAGE TO MAYTEE….WOW, I am so confused as to why your freaking out about this site...I guess you lost interest in TW since she passed to polygraph. For someone who "knows who the killer(s) are", what the fuck do you need to come after an internet site for...go after the killers!!! You are simply expressing concern to the wrong individuals.

From her site of "Love": A converstaion with TW on or about April 18, 2011 -

Maytee

You n your lil spineless crew have a one way ticket to deathrow n rot in hell you evil skank you know everybody knows that you had donald johnny n lisa murdered i hope they haunt you every sec of everyday!!!!!!

April 18 at 2:13am

Maytee

Your silence shows guilt tiffany why arent you answering simple questions i asked????

10 hours ago

So . . . tell us . . . 'Oh Great Defenders of the Truth', are the rest of you Justice site supporters willing to go on record and publicly accuse TW of this crime?

Or is Maytee just blowing shit out of her ass and your job is to keep changing her soiled diapers?

Still waiting for one of you to provide the posts encouraging killers to join and assume false IDs. The advice part, too.

Maytee posted these events as being true. And we all know, she would never lie because "God hates ugly".

And Coke.

Edited at 12:46 - Mock now harbors child molestors! What a sick bitch!

I just love having a record of all her statements. Thanks, Maytee!

Justice Will Prevail for Johnny and Lisa
SHUT DOWN MOCK they are full of deceitfull lies child molesters and fake profiles created by our kids killers. They steal our pictures alter them and post nasty comments they have our minor kids pictures all over their website with rude lies posted under them. These people are sick they feed of our grieving emotions and twist everything into lies for their convenience and sick posts.REPORT REPORT MOCK
17 minutes ago via Facebook Mobile · Like · Comment

(08-16-2011, 03:33 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: And we all know, she would never lie because "God hates ugly".

And Coke.

And don't forget the ugly shoes!
:wheelchair:
(08-16-2011, 03:45 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I just love having a record of all her statements. Thanks, Maytee!

Justice Will Prevail for Johnny and Lisa
SHUT DOWN MOCK they are full of deceitfull lies child molesters and fake profiles created by our kids killers. They steal our pictures alter them and post nasty comments they have our minor kids pictures all over their website with rude lies posted under them. These people are sick they feed of our grieving emotions and twist everything into lies for their convenience and sick posts.REPORT REPORT MOCK
17 minutes ago via Facebook Mobile · Like · Comment

WHO is she saying to report too?? Haha
This site is HARDLY in any way shape or form committing a crime…that bitch needs to realize that NOTHING she says is taken seriously. “Minor kids” what fucking kids is she talking about??

SHE CAN have any lawyer she wants look at this site, there is nothing done here...if anything she will GET HER ASS arrested for threats. Stupid IDIOT!!!