Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(08-17-2011, 05:31 PM)FutileResistance Wrote: LIAR LIAR VOODOO PAJAMA PANTS ON FIRE!!!!

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(08-17-2011, 05:23 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: you know, the devil is a liar. she is a liar. simple. she calls forth hell and voodoo and demons, then in the same breath invokes God and angels.

those are all classic symptoms of severe mental illness.

imo

I understand but I have heard enough of her running that ass licker about my son. I have NEVER talked about her dead son!
(08-17-2011, 05:35 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(08-17-2011, 05:31 PM)FutileResistance Wrote: LIAR LIAR VOODOO PAJAMA PANTS ON FIRE!!!!

i know. he owes me a new screen. hah

(08-17-2011, 05:36 PM)JsMom Wrote: I understand but I have heard enough of her running that ass licker about my son. I have NEVER talked about her dead son!

It was a baseless, tasteless, low blow. Seems like she's projecting the truth that she can't face about herself onto someone else who's lost a child. I believe she is truly mentally ill and morally devoid at this point. Consider the source JsMom; she's not worth your frustration. I pity the fool.

P.s. I still want the killers arrested and brought to justice. Not her son's fault his mom is turning his murder into her own psychotic spectacle.
(08-17-2011, 05:36 PM)JsMom Wrote: I understand but I have heard enough of her running that ass licker about my son. I have NEVER talked about her dead son!

Why acknowledge something that has no truth to it? Take solace in the fact that you're not the issue, but being used as a scapegoat to mask her deranged accusations that lack any basis of truth!

[Image: Anim_resist.gif]
105 HAVE A NICE LIFE MAYDOO

I agree EVERYONE...I'm going to be the adult!
Justice Will Prevail for Johnny and Lisa
PLEASE REPORT MOCK THEY ARE EMAILING MY MINOR KIDS AND JUST DOWNRIGHT BEING CRUEL MY LIL BOYS ARE ONLY 8 and 16 Its bad enough we are dealing with the loss of our oldest son johnny and lisa to such a brutal heinous crime please REPORT THEM and lets shut them down so they cnt hurt our kids and family anymone with their evil actions these people are sick.
14 minutes ago via Facebook Mobile

Justice Will Prevail for Johnny and Lisa
And LC you sick wanna be cop your a liar ive had you investigated you old nasty hag with all your fake pics you are far from a cop.we have cop friends and the last thing they would do is create such evil websites and spend all their time attacking victims and their families. Or inviting criminals and killers to join your sight.if you were a real cop you ignorant peanut brain you would know we have facts not the fiction you post.GET A LIFE LOSER

33 minutes ago

BAN MOCK THEY ARE PREYING ON OUR KIDS TRAGEDIES AND FEEDING TGEIR SICK EVIL THREADS ON OUR GRIEF AND EMOTIONS they lie alter our posts and repost on their sick evil delusional website.they steal our kids minor pictures and post and slander our children they email my minor kids and attack me and my family every chance they get.LEAVE US ALONE LET OUR KIDS REST IN PEACE AND LET US GRIEVE IN PEACE STOP COMING HERE YOU SICK FKRS YOUR NOT WELCOMED HERE

38 minutes ago via Facebook Mobile

Well . . . the JsMom post got removed!

And the new low in deprivation is now using her children in her effort to get noticed. Please note: Never identifying the sender's name.

Odd. She had no problems hurling accusations and naming names, in the past. And now * poof * they're gone! Hmmmm . . . I wonder why? COWARD!

Her behavior screams ATTENTION WHORE, to me. C'mon . . . if she didn't want to have certain people visit her site, she'd make it private.

Private. Plain and simple.

So why not make it private? All she would have coming to her shrine would be three people. Three!

So . . . we've gone from harboring murderers, stealing pictures, encouraging false identities to harassing, supporting prostitution, posting lies and NOW emailing threats to minor children.

At the rate we're going, we'll cure cancer by week's end.

I'd love to see her "investigator's report" on LC. Bet it's as complete as the Emperor's New Clothes.

I have sat by and read the forum and read the postings on Maytee's FB page. REALLY? Does this woman not have something better to do? How about raising your two children to be law abiding citizens? How about helping other parents of murder victims? How about stopping all the trash talk and move on with something positive in your life? I think this is too much to ask of this raging lunatic. I have always felt sorry for the victims of crime and their families but this one is hard to feel anything for. I totally give the Straub family credit for the way they are handling all of this. They grieve in private and are keeping a low profile. They are allowing law enforcement to do their job without any interference or hinderring aspects of the case. It appears as if Maytee cannot keep her mouth shut, nor can she understand that this is NOT about her ... this is about Johnnny and Lisa. This is about them. Maytee's 15 minutes of fame has been over along time ago. Allow law enforcement to do their jobs Maytee. Try taking care of your children .... try getting out of your pajamas .... try shedding real tears. You have guilt written all over your face! Maybe it is due to the lifestyle that you have lead all your life. Maybe just maybe you should look at yourself in the mirror .... do you see what we see???? Look a little harder. As for attacking Lady Cop ... Totally Unacceptable. Stop with the false allegations Stop with the false threats. Lady Cop has done nothing to you directly or indirectly. But ..... she can see right thru you and your lies, as can the rest of us. Good luck to law enforcement. I truly hope you get the answers to your questions and are able to solve this crime.
Realistic

welcome to Mock...we're very glad to have you. Smiley_emoticons_smile
and thankyou.

i know my brethren in Law Enforcement have all the patience, persistence and intelligence they need to bring the murderer(s) to the bar of justice. i have faith in the Ohio authorities. they will prevail despite the rantings of a certifiable lunatic.

(08-17-2011, 05:31 PM)FutileResistance Wrote: She mentions in the Blade article that she tried to recreate the crime? Is this normal in the hood?

When I read that part of the article I was amazed. What was she trying to say???? Was she trying to insinuate that Lisa could have somehow saved Johnny??? WHAT? It didn't make sense to me. Although nothing Maytee does makes sense to me.
she tried to recreate the crime

maybe she put a bag over her head. not a bad idea really.

[Image: smiley%20sign%20lame%20ass%20bitch.gif]

Sorry I've been away from my computer for a moment ..... had to put on my pajamas!!!Russian
hah

Coke or Pepsi??
(08-17-2011, 12:10 PM)JsMom Wrote: More sweet words from Maydoo 113 She wanted to say Good morning to Mock Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

hope and pray you all do drop dead n choke on those evil tongues of yours.
30 minutes ago via Facebook Mobile

See . . . "drop dead n choke on those evil tongues of yours."

This is why I have a difficult time believing she COULD recreate ANYTHING. (Maybe she was wondering where she left her smokes, that night?)

It's ass-backwards. Here, voo Doo-Doo PJ Bottoms, lemme help:

". . . choke on those evil tongues of yours n drop dead."

If one is dead, they aren't choking on their tongues. One would think you would know this.

However, don't feel bad about your mistake.

It's the thought that counts.

My tongue is killer but it's not evil.
Some male Mocker just popped wood!
You 2 (Duchess & Tiki) are KILLIN' me tonite!!! 115

Don't choke on your tongue.

Those evil demon Mockers, Tiki & Duchess are KILLING JsMom tonight on Mock REPORT THEM NOW!! For the sake of all mankind REPORT MOCK NOW

Posted 3 minutes ago on FaceBook