Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
I believe they ARE related.

A separate thread will feed her persecution complex and paranoia.

She or her handlers need to stop the unsubstantiated accusations.

She is the one who is disrespecting the memory of her son by spewing lies, paranoia and threats.

Let the world see how she honors the dead.
(08-18-2011, 04:14 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: I believe they ARE related.

A separate thread feeds the persecution and paranoia.

She or her handlers need to stop the unsubstantiated accusations.

She is the one who is disrespecting the memory of her son by spewing lies, paranoia and threats.

Let the world see how she honors the dead.

Very true! LC! Oops
[Image: Anim_resist.gif]
I have been thinking....Maytee states that her boys who are receiving emails from Mockers are 8 & 16 years of age. I would serious doubt that they have email acct's, especially the 8 yr. old. My experience has been that kids of that age are too saavy to use email. Most of the kids that I know don't get email until they enter college. And, is done so they can schedule and be notified. Kids today are CONSTANTLY texting or using FB. What kid those ages would be sending or waiting for an email????? I reallydoubt this claim.
Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch
yes, for the sake of continuity, i am going to let it all remain in this thread. no reason for it to be hidden.

it IS all intertwined.

(08-18-2011, 04:17 PM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: I have been thinking....Maytee states that her boys who are receiving emails from Mockers are 8 & 16 years of age. I would serious doubt that they have email acct's, especially the 8 yr. old. My experience has been that kids of that age are too saavy to use email. Most of the kids that I know don't get email until they enter college. And, is done so they can schedule and be notified. Kids today are CONSTANTLY texting or using FB. What kid those ages would be sending or waiting for an email????? I reallydoubt this claim.

The boys are on Facebook but, that is nothing now-a-days many Christian kids that are not in College yet have Facebook pages, MySpace & Email with Mummy and Daddy's permission - it's 2011 times are changing.

Any news on AG?

(08-18-2011, 04:20 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: yes, for the sake of continuity, i am going to let it all remain in this thread. no reason for it to be hidden.

it IS all intertwined.

A wise decision!
(08-18-2011, 04:28 PM)NightOwl Wrote: Any news on AG?

With all of the child molesting, lying, killer harboring, fake IDs and minor emailing 'round here, I'd forgotten all about that home invading thug!

I wonder if his pants are around his ankles and he's getting bent over by his jail 'wife', as I type?

AG is still in custody. he went to court yesterday and case was continued.
again, it is not related to the murder case.

(08-18-2011, 04:20 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: yes, for the sake of continuity, i am going to let it all remain in this thread. no reason for it to be hidden.

it IS all intertwined.

I agree, we have nothing to hide, so why hide it??
(08-18-2011, 04:49 PM)Harvest Moon Wrote:

it IS all intertwined.

I agree, we have nothing to hide, so why hide it??

I don't believe I said "hide" anything. Comprehension the basic skill of reading.
[Image: Anim_resist.gif]
Winning friends and influencing people. Good for the young lady who responded!

Justice Will Prevail for Johnny and Lisa
A SICK INTERNET ADDICTED MOTHER leaves her kid unattended at a pool while shes too worried about gossiping and lying on the net this poor child dies ;,,((( she finds out about it half hour later after that poor baby is floating blue in the pool WOAHHH IM SPEECHLESS CSB should take her other child away before she becomes another casey anthony SICK PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A MOM

23 minutes ago via mobile · Like · Comment.

LHC
Do me a favour, block me from your site. That is a low blow. No matter what you are going through that is a disgusting comment. You have crossed a line. .you really should consider getting yourself some help. Grief is a hard thing to understand. There is no excuse at all for this comment. Please get help. Yout obviously need more help than your getting. Am shocked by your comment. No one deserves to lose a child, you included. But this was wrong.

...and the hits keep a'comin. so to speak.

I didn't know someone could make a career out of delusions...
Justice Will Prevail for Johnny and Lisa Wow im speechless how you dont like to hear the truth and how people are getting a taste of their own medicine they put out...really a low blow to tell the truth??? And how do you come to that conclusion??? I mention no names but yet people go out of their sick evil ways to attack and lie and make fun of our families and kids even go as far as emailing my minor kids sick cruel comments but you have the oddessity to bring your huge snooping nose over here and say that its a low blow to tell the truth hahaha please do me a favor and all you sick evil pathetic no life having wanba be eye spy private eyes check yourselves into the nearest nut ward looney farm. And if you dont like the truth stay the hell out of my page this is about justice for johnny and lisa not your snooping big nose
5 minutes ago

YOUR WORDS WILL NO LONGER EFFECT ME, MAYDOO! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin I'm BETTER than YOU WILL EVER BE!! I, NONE like you, DON'T have a criminal background! 113
Lara Hughes-Croft

good for her. someone with some sense. it will be deleted for sure.

the lady is welcome to join here. she has a mind of her own.

maytee: oddessity

is that supposed to be audacity? hah
god she's an ignorant asshole.

(08-18-2011, 05:17 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: Winning friends and influencing people. Good for the young lady who responded!

Justice Will Prevail for Johnny and Lisa
A SICK INTERNET ADDICTED MOTHER leaves her kid unattended at a pool while shes too worried about gossiping and lying on the net this poor child dies ;,,((( she finds out about it half hour later after that poor baby is floating blue in the pool WOAHHH IM SPEECHLESS CSB should take her other child away before she becomes another casey anthony SICK PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A MOM

23 minutes ago via mobile · Like · Comment.

LHC
Do me a favour, block me from your site. That is a low blow. No matter what you are going through that is a disgusting comment. You have crossed a line. .you really should consider getting yourself some help. Grief is a hard thing to understand. There is no excuse at all for this comment. Please get help. Yout obviously need more help than your getting. Am shocked by your comment. No one deserves to lose a child, you included. But this was wrong.
It was me who made the comment. Am shocked to hell at her comment. Jsmom does not deserve that. She is 1 twisted woman, if I can call her that. Sorry all been away for a long time. But fuming is an understatement. Jsmom don't pay any attention to her comment. Omg so angry right now.

Raising awareness of Ehlers Danlos Syndrome
www.ehlers-danlos.org
(08-18-2011, 05:37 PM)lou1975 Wrote: It was me who made the comment. Am shocked to hell at her comment. Jsmom does not deserve that. She is 1 twisted woman, if I can call her that. Sorry all been away for a long time. But fuming is an understatement. Jsmom don't pay any attention to her comment. Omg so angry right now.

You rock hardcore! Notworthy
(08-18-2011, 05:30 PM)JsMom Wrote: Justice Will Prevail for Johnny and Lisa

Wow im speechless how you dont like to hear the truth and how people are getting a taste of their own medicine they put out...really a low blow to tell the truth??? . . .

5 minutes ago

This is how she responds to a "Justice" Facebook follower. A follower thought something she said was in bad taste and * BAM * . . . ATTACK AND JUSTIFY MODE! Read the rationalization!

Yeah, babe . . . you're 'rock solid'!

Handlers . . . keepers . . . where are you?

BTW - I'm working the corner on Friday night . . . I need the nose job money!
lou1975

Respect-applause44