Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Horns don't hold up my halo.

It's glue. And smug righteousness.

Whatev.
(08-18-2011, 09:38 PM)Butterfly Girl Wrote: How is she raising her kids with all her attention on a mobile device?

I asked my techno-geek friend and he said probably with a grow lamp, a big closet and juice boxes.

Snak paks and pedia-sure...and duct tape.
And the sick shit keeps on comin'!

Justice Will Prevail for Johnny and Lisa
She says they didnt do everything they were supposed to do to save her drowned child WTF its her fault hes dead she shouldve been watching him
53 minutes ago

Yeah, babe . . . just like it was your husband's fault he couldn't revive Johnny after he was bagged. And you told the world you yell at him for that.

Oooooo, sorry. I forgot YOU had the monopoly on blame and grief.

Guess he didn't even try with Lisa. You never mentioned him trying to save her.

Nice.
Justice Will Prevail for Johnny and Lisa Go ahead and keep posting your sick comments on your sick lying website the more you post and mention my name and kids the more evidence i have on you...also aware of the new thread you opened about me haha you all really gonna make me rich...how pathetic and sick you lard ass no life having rats are wowww GET A LIFE ALREADY you jealous pathetic ugly fools are
13 minutes ago

Hmmmm Jealous? Lets see you have a rap sheet as long as a roll of toilet paper, a son is 6 feet under , you're paranoid to leave the house, your kids can't go to school, you are a mean , bitter angry mentally ill woman... Now what are we jealous of??????
You just can't make this kind of batshit crazy up.

hah
(08-18-2011, 11:50 PM)Butterfly Girl Wrote: ...also aware of the new thread you opened about me haha you all really gonna make me rich...

13 minutes ago

Then you should be thanking Mock, dumbass!

How 'bout a hug for all the child molesters and killers that will be filling your pockets?

And about that "new" thread . . .

Did the voices in your head tell you that or was it Sam . . . the dog?
i would like maytee to mention ONE reason why we might be jealous of her. just one. let's hear it
Ithoughtweagreednevertotalkaboutsamagainomg
getanoldpriestandayoungpriestkthxbai.
(08-19-2011, 12:09 AM)Miss Conspiracy Wrote: i would like maytee to mention ONE reason why we might be jealous of her. just one. let's hear it

Because she doesn't have . . .

Justice Will Prevail for Johnny and Lisa

JEALOUS AND NOSEY thats why you cnt keep your big nose mental peanut brains of my page!!!!

10 minutes ago

Literary genius!

This one's making Oprah's Book Club selection.
What's the difference between mental peanut brains and regular peanut brains? Salt content? Degree of delusion saturation? Inappropriate connection from mother to male child?
(08-19-2011, 12:16 AM)Fibonacci Prima Wrote: What's the difference between mental peanut brains and regular peanut brains? Salt content? Degree of delusion saturation? Inappropriate connection from mother to male child?

I think it's a chunky and creamy, thing.

That's for the mother and male child question.

The brains . . . who nose?

Omg. She called me fat! Hold me like a lesbian lovah.

Geez you guys got her all worked up about something. She is on and on every 2 minutes about y'all and how evil y'all are. I just don't get her obsession. Tight knickers?
On a serious note that woman is very angry and spiraling out of control. My question is why isn't anyone around her getting her the help she obviously needs? Maybe they have tried and she refuses because she thinks this is the "normal sane" way to grieve. I'm sure she has a lot of shoulda, woulda, couldas and if only's she has to live with for the rest of her life. She needs to take that energy and use it in a positive way instead of posting the same thing over and over on her webpage.. Get out and make a difference! She has a cause do something with it . Make the world a better place. I know in a perfect sane world Smiley_emoticons_smile
Yeah . . . the lesbian thing.

She got started on the lesbian thing when addressing lou1975.

I'm guessing she latches on to a theme based on what she's watching at the time. Maybe Ellen was on the tube.

Remember how she beat the whole child molester thing to death?

I'm betting old home movies.
hah

omg...

hah
hmm is the page gone??
Uh oh.

fb police must have had a checkpoint and someone didn't get the 'go ahead'.

Two words: Designated Driver.

hah

Oopsy.

You know, in hind sight . . .

maybe it wasn't the shoes, after all.