Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(08-19-2011, 12:59 AM)BlueTiki Wrote: You know, in hind sight . . .

maybe it wasn't the shoes, after all.

It was the pants. It's always about pants.
I hope she isn't panting.

That causes hyperventilation.

Then you'd need to get a bag and . . .

Another argument for recycling!!
Good Night, "Justice" . . . where ever you are!
(08-19-2011, 12:30 AM)BlueTiki Wrote: Yeah . . . the lesbian thing.

She got started on the lesbian thing when addressing lou1975.

I'm guessing she latches on to a theme based on what she's watching at the time. Maybe Ellen was on the tube.

Remember how she beat the whole child molester thing to death?

I'm betting old home movies.

Omg. I am a lesbian? Why didn't anyone tell me?
Raising awareness of Ehlers Danlos Syndrome
www.ehlers-danlos.org

Jesus Christ. Did she spend all day & night ranting about our site again?

Maytee, I know you're dumb & uneducated so I'm going to explain a lil' something to you. To be jealous of you would imply that you had something we wanted. Speaking only for myself, I can honestly say that there is not one damn thing about you or your life that I find appealing or would want for my own. You make me cringe in distaste, Maytee. You have no sense of couth or decorum, you're low class & batshit crazy. Johnny's murder didn't make you this way, it only reinforced it.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(08-18-2011, 07:42 PM)Fibonacci Prima Wrote: Per the Blade article http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-Fire/2...d-Twp.html

Mrs. Clarke is not working and her husband is taking time off.

"He's afraid to go to work because he thinks he needs to protect the house because these people are still out there," she said.

I never thought about Maytee's and her husband's added horror...being afraid of those batshit crazy psycho killers coming to get them...

I love Mock, find it fascinating...the people bright (most brighter than me I'm sure)...however, I think many of us have gone beyond what is right in responses to Maytee into the land of being mean.

My grandmother would say "always take the high road"...that would be to disengage. Saying such things in response to a woman going through her grief from such a tragedy beyond a mom's worst nightmare that she gets a total pass - even for being somewhat whacky - please put yourself in her shoes for a moment...I would be in a total flip out wishing for whacky...responding back to her is like shooting fish in a barrell...and there have been some mean things said about her and her family if we were all to be totally honest.

Rational, yes?

Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3

I'm not a big enough person to overlook the plethora of lies she spews on a daily basis regarding our site & our Members. Why should I? I've had grief & personal tragedy in my own life & never resorted to behavior like she expresses. Fuck her. I don't owe her a goddamn thing.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
why can't pspence use the quote function correctly? it's not that hard.

maybe it's all the maytee kool-aid she's always consumed.

1000 friday.

justice will prevail site is down. this is a good thing. there are 3 possible reasons:

1. facebook closed the vile thing.

2. maytee is hiding it because Children's Services may see it. too late. all her filthy posts are at Mock as well as in hardcopy print.

3. maytee is giving it a little rest before resuming the dirty lies.

take your pick, place your bets. 17

(08-18-2011, 11:50 PM)Butterfly Girl Wrote: Justice Will Prevail for Johnny and Lisa also aware of the new thread you opened about me haha you all really gonna make me rich...
13 minutes ago

I'm already rich! I got the best friends (and my Mockrons) and family Smiley_emoticons_smile

Edit: I pick 3
some of you may be descendants of those Pilgrims who came to our shores on the Mayflower.

[Image: PilgrimsPlymouth.JPG]

maytee however, came over when castro emptied the cuban prisons and mental asylums as a dirty trick on the U.S. in 1980.

The Mariel Boat-lift was perhaps Fidel Castro's cleverest exploit in the service of the revolution. Taking Uncle Sam up on his offer to allow some Cubans to leave for Miami, he simultaneously emptied the Mariel mental asylum for the criminally insane of its burgeoning masses. leaving it to our generous nation to attend to their welfare.

[Image: mariel-boat-lift.jpg]

[Image: home-mariel.jpg]

We didn't go too far. Grieving mother my left asscheek! She is milking her noteriety for all it's worth. Put her on a boat with OJ, Casey Anthony and the entire cast of Jersey Shore and return Cuba's favor.

That explains it all, LC. The trip to FL and the Maydoo way.
The way I see it is Maytee bit the hand that feeds her (Mock). Mock got this case a lot of attention. She is so far gone she can't even help herself . I really hope someone intervenes and soon ! Otherwise her remaining kids don't stand a chance to have a seminormal life.

LC... can Social Services demand a psychological test for Maytee?
they can make recommendations to a court to appoint a guardian ad litem for the kids. the court can order psychological examination. it would be the best thing that could happen for those children. it must be very scary to live with a deranged mother. and i don't know how much "power" the husband has in the situation, or if he recognizes it.

Question - Didn't we hear a while back that Johnny was trying to stay as far away as possible from his mother? MAYBE we are seeing why he was trying to stay away....I think TW posted that as well. HOW crazy she was and possibly jealous of Lisa? (she blames her, then loves her)

(this is all in my own opinion)
(08-19-2011, 09:31 AM)pspence Wrote: ...however, I think many of us have gone beyond what is right in responses to Maytee into the land of being mean.

I don't have an fb account. Therefore, I never commented on the "Justice" site. Besides, "Justice" was a tribute site . . . not a 'rant and rave' site.

If I had an fb account and was a friend of "Justice", I would have done what lou1975 did . . . ASK TO BE REMOVED.

I take full responsibility for my comments. They were made on Mock . . . not on a faux 'tribute' page for the departed.

If one can truly keep a straight face after reviewing her vile posts and label them as a 'tribute' to the departed, be sure and let me know.

It got confusing between the accusations of child molestors and targeting her minor children. But then, that's just me. Maybe that's appropriate grieving behavior in the land of the Buckeyes.

This is Mock. It is a forum allowing members to express opinions and comment on a myriad of subjects. As her rants were in the public domain, they are fair game.

Just like her arrest record. Her son's, too.

And obviously, she took advantage of public domain discourse, as she repeatedly commented on posts (contained within this site) on her 'tribute' fb page.

But something tells me, grieving mother or not, fb didn't think her rants were a 'tribute' to the departed. I'm guessing it was the Pajama Bottoms they found offensive.

Not her language or wishes certain Mock members would kill themselves.

That was just the grief, talking. hah

from privacy page for facebook.....

“Everyone” Information. Information set to “everyone” is publicly available information, just like your name, profile picture, and connections. Such information may, for example, be accessed by everyone on the Internet (including people not logged into Facebook), be indexed by third party search engines, and be imported, exported, distributed, and redistributed by us and others without privacy limitations. Such information may also be associated with you, including your name and profile picture, even outside of Facebook, such as on public search engines and when you visit other sites on the internet. The default privacy setting for certain types of information you post on Facebook is set to “everyone.” You can review and change the default settings in your privacy settings. If you delete “everyone” content that you posted on Facebook, we will remove it from your Facebook profile, but have no control over its use outside of Facebook.

I may drink Kool Aid (actually I've always liked the grape variety) and I still might use that effin' quote function incorrectly. At least I'm not cruel.
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3