Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(08-22-2011, 05:48 PM)NightOwl Wrote: BlueTiki, What what what! Post #605

Shakespeare said all the worlds a stage and all the men and women merely players..........

I play with myself. A lot.

And for some reason, people come and watch.

Even if they say they don't. Peeping Toms!

Then they write about it on fb . . . over and over and over.

Tend to your children, dammit!

And take a shower.
(08-22-2011, 05:56 PM)BlueTiki Wrote:
(08-22-2011, 05:48 PM)NightOwl Wrote: BlueTiki, What what what! Post #605

Shakespeare said all the worlds a stage and all the men and women merely players..........

I play with myself. A lot.

And for some reason, people come and watch.

Even if they say they don't. Peeping Toms!

Then they write about it on fb . . . over and over and over.

Tend to your children, dammit!

And take a shower.

This one time...at pajama camp...

I have seen those pictures of Johnny's grave. CREEPY!!!!! I don't understand any of.

I think of Laci Peterson's mother. Now SHE WAS A GRIEVING MOTHER. Did she do wacko things like Maytee? NO. She was standup. She did constructive things to help find her daughter's killer. I just don't picture her having a Facebook page and criticizing everyone who disagreed with her.

Didn't she have a picture posted one time of Johnny in his casket??? I know someone told me about it -- they saw it. CREEPY!!!!

As for TW I have heard from some Toledo peeps that she has never given up the pills. Not even when she was close to having her baby. Some people will never clean up their acts and I think she's one of them.

What a bizarre cast of characters!
[Image: spiderman.png]
(08-22-2011, 11:00 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: be mindful about personal info rules, she is still a member here.

oh come on LC. she doesn't post here anymore. she's a foul person that pops out babies and gives them up because she's too skanky to be a real mom.
(08-22-2011, 10:40 AM)FutileResistance Wrote:
(08-22-2011, 08:13 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: Futile, in view of your comments re: Tiffany, how is her new baby doing? in good hands and health?

Friends tell me the baby is fine.

She on the other hand, can't stay off the street! Disgusting.

It's mainly addiction to some heavy duty sh-t, don't you think? then again...we'd all like to think that even if we were crack heads we wouldn't do the robbery/assault thing...but ya never know with addiction...perk/opiates. We had a friend who (while recouping from back surgery) - just a regular hard working guy, got addicted to oxycodin (spelling?) and was breaking into houses...

okay, admittedly I was drinking the Kool-Aid w/Tiffany, thinking she and AG might truly start over. But I'm convinced they really did have some hopeful dreams. Such wasted lives...it's all really very sad...thank God the baby is in safe hands.

I smoked a lot of pot in the 70's and with my adult children I worry much more about alcohol consumption that can so easily develop into alcoholism. Thank God my husband & I, former hippies, always had serious boundries stopping with pot. Futile, did the baby have to go through withdrawals?Signs_173
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
(08-22-2011, 10:44 AM)Sonny223 Wrote: I will be willing to bet anyone, with a paypal account, that TW will be found dead someday real soon..

I think you're right unless she somehow gets clean. I wished they would throw her into jail for a while.
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3

She has to WANT a better life for herself and her children. No one can make her desire more. I don't think she would know a "goal" if it bit her on the ass, that would require a plan & effort and I think she might be too lazy to put forth anything that would allow her to build a future.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
wow...this has become quite the pissing match!
Maybe her 'goals' petitioned the court for a restraining order or some type of order of protection? You know . . . like the one a family member obtained against her for "stalking".

Maybe her goals are on hold while she is working with the FBI . . . identifying all of the child molestors, killers and minor child emailers, residing here, on Mock?

Maybe her goals are on hold while she cleans her house and fills her frig? You know that is the ONLY requirement, in Lucas County, to avoid child abuse and neglect charges! hah

That and having friends and relatives willing to commit fraud, on your behalf, working within Children's Services!

Tiki: That and having friends and relatives willing to commit fraud, on your behalf, working within Children's Services!

i feel certain that comment was relayed/reported to Children's Services. it does put them in a negative light in the community.

(08-23-2011, 11:42 AM)Lady Cop Wrote:
i feel certain that comment was relayed/reported to Children's Services. it does put them in a negative light in the community.

Public record.

Now her attorney will be able to contact me, directly, instead of her crazy illiterate, ghetto, trash-talking threats of lawsuits and 'getting rich', on her "Justice" site.

Bring it!

As my Sassy Gay Friend would say: "She is a stupid bitch!"

Are there attorneys on Ohio who don't write in crayon and learn law from spongebob?
(08-23-2011, 06:19 AM)pspence Wrote: ...thank God the baby is in safe hands.

Are you SERIOUS!!!! Tiffany has that baby from what I understand. What the hell are you smoking/drinking. Be realistic.

(08-23-2011, 12:51 PM)Realistic Wrote:
(08-23-2011, 06:19 AM)pspence Wrote: ...thank God the baby is in safe hands.

Are you SERIOUS!!!! Tiffany has that baby from what I understand. What the hell are you smoking/drinking. Be realistic.

er........YOU'RE Realistic. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

My friends (in Toledo), southenders as a matter of fact. Have been insistent that even though people don't like AG. He would provide a better life for that baby. As well as his family.

It does not surprise me at all, that street rumor is still pointing the finger at TW and some kid she's been hanging out with.

The most odd thing, my friend told me, is that a lot of kids on the street have told her that this baby may not be AG's. That it is highly possible that the baby daddy (lol) is from an underage kid she has been running with for quite some time.

That this "kid" is involved in the case??? Weird. Apparently, TW and this Kid have been hanging with the people who are majorly involved and a lot of people are finding it odd that these "dudes" are always around this Kid or TW?? Anybody know if this is true?
we have discussed the minor kid, but not posted his name Z, or photo since he IS a minor. but i understand he resided with Tiffany and in fact was with her that fatal night.

I too have heard this information.

From what I am told AG's family isn't all bad. In fact, when she does manage to leave the child in a responsible manner, it is left with AG's family.

As for the minor boy in question, peeps in Toledo say he is a major player in pushing pills. Still think it's possible that this whole thing happened due to someone owing someone money ..... Just sayin'.

Back to AG for minute, I hear his reputation is much worse that he is. I hear his bark is worse than his bite.

Betcha this case ends up being about money and pills. Just sayin'!
(08-23-2011, 02:41 PM)Realistic Wrote: From what I am told AG's family isn't all bad. In fact, when she does manage to leave the child in a responsible manner, it is left with AG's family.

Yeah, great family. I am sure they will do a grand job raising this kid like they did their own! WTF....

(08-23-2011, 02:41 PM)Realistic Wrote: As for the minor boy in question, peeps in Toledo say he is a major player in pushing pills. Still think it's possible that this whole thing happened due to someone owing someone money ..... Just sayin'.
Betcha this case ends up being about money and pills. Just sayin'!

I do not think that AG dude is involved, because a lot of people have said he is a gun toting moron? But, I would put money on the kid and TW knowing a hell of a lot more than what is being said by either. There is no doubt that idiot TW and this flunky kid knew what was up! I also find it strange or very convenient that these white wannabe-thug dudes inserted themselves into this kids life (if that’s true) Which makes me wonder. Will his mom be able to protect him if he is truly implicated in this crime? Is she willing to risk her sons life or her own to prevent justice from happening? Why would she let these morons hang around her kid? I wonder if she is addicted to oxys/percs? Are the bad guys supplementing their lifestyle with drugs and cash so no one talks???? Makes you wonder!!!!I got all kinds of questions. Is law enforcement focused on these people? They should be in my opinion!!!

Now that I think about it. After reading the plethora of posts or pages upon this forum (from day one) relating to the case and speaking to friends. I have to say, besides Maytee’s delusional, slanderous, and false claims pertaining to anything. I will say that I agree with her initial beliefs with who was involved. You cannot deny a mother’s intuition, no matter how fucked up the person may be.
(08-23-2011, 05:23 PM)FutileResistance Wrote: I would put money on the kid and TW knowing a hell of a lot more than what is being said by either.

As an outsider looking I would say there is no way in hell they DON'T know more. It just seems to me that everyone jumped to an immediate conclusion that .... Oh My God they are dead. That is not the first thing I think when I can't reach a friend. It just doesn't make sense. And if it doesn't make sense then it is real. Too many holes, too many questions ...... just too much crap.

As for AG, my peeps in T Town say he used to be a pretty good kid -- I guess he was good in sports, etc, but got hook up with a bad group and turned the way he is. I am also told he will rob you blind!!!! Rumor also had it that he was going to college for a degree in ...... LAW ENFORCEMENT!!!! REALLY?!?!?!?!? Just don't think his future lies there!

Can't figure something out though ..... who is this chick that called Maytee that night??? What's her story?