Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(08-23-2011, 05:45 PM)Realistic Wrote: Can't figure something out though ..... who is this chick that called Maytee that night??? What's her story?

Check the order of protection, against Maytee, and compare names with the caller.

(08-23-2011, 05:23 PM)FutileResistance Wrote: Are the bad guys supplementing their lifestyle with drugs and cash so no one talks???? Makes you wonder!!!!

Futile ---- you may be on to something!!

Do you think they watch that kid and have him in the position where he now owes them?? If I were his mother, I would be making some kinda deals with the cops to make sure my kid doesn't fry!

[Image: spiderman.png]
(08-23-2011, 05:51 PM)Realistic Wrote: Futile ---- you may be on to something!!
Do you think they watch that kid and have him in the position where he now owes them?? If I were his mother, I would be making some kinda deals with the cops to make sure my kid doesn't fry!

Exactly Realistic! If the kid is involved, mom better take a dose of common sense!!! Cause her kid may be targeted next or what about her? How do you justify that lack of conscience?

You're absolutely right! I would be sitting with the cops cutting a deal. Cause in the end, they all go down. No deals, just pure (un-lubed) butt sex in prison. Or worse, a needle filled with poising coursing through your veins. Hope its all worth it. I am getting the feeling that if people on the street are saying all this. Then the cops have to know and are already devising something to end it all for them. By then, it will be too late to cut a deal. I certainly wouldn’t offer some trash a deal after the fact. I wonder what other people think.

Wish people wouldn't lose interest in this case.....

Anybody hear anything like what my friends have been telling me? Or is it all bullshit?
Futile --- got a question. If the kid's mom knows something can the cops nail her too????? Would her ass end up behind bars along with her kid??? WOW my ass would be scared. I'd be fucking singing like a damn canary! (tweet tweet) There ain't no way in hell I would be going down for someone else.

The thought of being strip searched & sharing a toilet keeps me on the straight & narrow...well, except for that lil' weed thing that Dick wants to bust me for.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(08-23-2011, 06:10 PM)Realistic Wrote: Futile --- got a question. If the kid's mom knows something can the cops nail her too????? Would her ass end up behind bars along with her kid??? WOW my ass would be scared. I'd be fucking singing like a damn canary! (tweet tweet) There ain't no way in hell I would be going down for someone else.

Realistic I love your responses, comments, and questions!!!! I was just talking to my friends in Toledo about the same thing today!!! WEIRD!

I hesitated posting that question myself. I am totally unsure if the kid would tell his mom IF he is involved. But if these guys are controlling the kid, why not the mom too? I bet anything she knows something.

If I were the Clarke’s or Straub’s, I would demand she be hauled into jail along with these morons. Maybe the police can charge her with the same crime. I wouldn’t doubt she is protecting her kid. That would be typical of these types!

Guess we have to wait and see. I like your thinking! ! ! Smiley_emoticons_hurra3

(08-23-2011, 06:19 PM)FutileResistance Wrote: I bet anything she knows something.

Futile ---- I bet she does. Do you think she was in on it at all??? If not, could she still be responsible in any way. I mean if she is withholding information she should be charged. I mean .... for example..... aren't you guilty of robbing a bank even if you only drove the getaway car and never actually went into the bank?? I would think they could nail her stupid ass.

I know I wouldn't be going down for anyone ---- I'd be singing like a fucking canary --- tweet tweet tweet! I'd be protecting my ass and my kid's stupid ass. Hell with those other thugs. It's survival of the fittest

LC ---- any thoughts on that one?

She must be some helluva mother. Didn't she allow TW to live in her house and sleep with her son?? Would you do that???? Don't tell me she didn't know TW was a slut.

LC ---- any thoughts on that one?

obstruction of justice springs to mind.

aren't you guilty of robbing a bank even if you only drove the getaway car and never actually went into the bank?? I would think they could nail her stupid ass.

yes, joint venture.

To me, it's not a question of if you are a snitch or not.

"Snitch" is a label used by people who have no integrity, decency or courage. They're pussies.

The question is: Do these people have the integrity to 'do the right thing'? Maybe so . . . but I kinda fucking doubt it.

After "meeting" JC's mom, online, it appears that the cast of characters Johnny associated with, have as much integrity as is found on the home front.

Sad, really.
(08-23-2011, 06:44 PM)Realistic Wrote:
aren't you guilty of robbing a bank even if you only drove the getaway car and never actually went into the bank?? I would think they could nail her stupid ass.

That was my thinking!

(08-23-2011, 06:44 PM)Realistic Wrote: Didn't she allow TW to live in her house and sleep with her son?? Would you do that???? Don't tell me she didn't know TW was a slut.

Okay, this must have been discussed before and I missed it. This is exactly what I was told. That TW was living with the kid and is a total "slut" as you put it. Wow, what a great mom to let the local whore move in with her kid. Did you know this kid apparently has a kid as well with someone else? There is another worry! What if these hoods that are hanging the kid and mom may have threatened them? Or the baby? Is that keeping them quiet too? Sounds like a lot of control issues going on! Makes you wonder! Anyway, I totally understand why people are questioning the whos baby is it thing. Is it AG's or the kids? Hmmm
(08-23-2011, 07:08 PM)FutileResistance Wrote: What if these hoods that are hanging the kid and mom may have threatened them? Or the baby? Is that keeping them quiet too? Sounds like a lot of control issues going on!

Futile --- that would be another reason to cooperate with the cops!!! Instead of being held hostage by these thugs, get your ass in gear and protect thyself!!!! Does she not realize ---- THIS COULD HAPPEN TO YOU!!!

(08-23-2011, 07:15 PM)Realistic Wrote: Futile --- that would be another reason to cooperate with the cops!!! Instead of being held hostage by these thugs, get your ass in gear and protect thyself!!!! Does she not realize ---- THIS COULD HAPPEN TO YOU!!!

Well, I stand behind my friends 100% when it comes to the talk on the streets pertaining to these people. I know they have talked/contacted the police about all this stuff.

The clock is ticking...
So I won't be surprised to see mom and son getting hauled in, along with their thug friends.
It will be interesting..............
Wouldn't doubt if some are already in hiding!

I wonder what that house looks like they live in. Probably dirty, with shit all over the yard, and gross furniture in a unkept home! Probably alley cats and stray dogs hanging all around too!!! Like the morons controlling them!
(08-23-2011, 07:25 PM)FutileResistance Wrote: The clock is ticking...

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK ..... what's the sound ..... Time running out!

Hey LC --- would he be charged as an adult? If so, would his age impact the death penalty??

I would be running, running, running down to that police station before I hear this sound ..... CLANG CLANG .... the sound of the cell doors closing behind me.

no doubt he'd be charged as an adult, but in most states, if not all, if you commit a capital crime as a juvenile you cannot get death. i think i'd rather be dead than look forward to LWOP at that young age! he'd be a vulnerable little chicken in a prison.

Who knows what is what at this point. I am sure I am just bringing up things that were already discussed. It could all be bullshit, but I can't get away from the Mother's intuition idea.......

(08-23-2011, 07:25 PM)FutileResistance Wrote: [quote='Realistic' pid='185493' dateline='1314141303']
[font=Times New Roman][size=medium][color=#DDA0DD]
I wonder what that house looks like they live in. Probably dirty, with shit all over the yard, and gross furniture in a unkept home! Probably alley cats and stray dogs hanging all around too!!! Like the morons controlling them!

If I remember correctly the girl that called Maytee was Johnny's BF girlfriend. If I am wrong please correct me. Smiley_emoticons_wink

I agree with the both of you and TW/The Kid. Pretty damn sad.

I sure hope this case gets busted wide open SOON! It'll be GREAT! Then 'maybe' Maytee can find some comfort???

I truly hope whoeverthefuck did this does ROT! Signs_173
IF it is true that Z could get a plea deal and maybe even immunity for going to the authorities (i am only speculating of course), it's been my experience that a DA will work with someone who can bring resolution to a major case. but if the DA and police can't get any cooperation they will solve it themselves w/o that person's assistance and the person can fry with the others. no mercy. immunity/plea offers are limited.

TW has the baby and is living with AP parents while he is on jail awaiting court dates... She passed her polygraph test thats why Maytee is shutting her big trap and not talk trashing her anymore
welcome to Mock Bella. Smiley_emoticons_smile thanks for posting~

are you a friend of any of the principals? (you don't have to say). how did you happen to find Mock?

please read this for new people:

http://mockforums.net/thread-6313.html