Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
I have just been intrigued by this case from the beginning... I do know friends of friends of Johnny and Lisa and TW, AP, Z.... etc. I just find it very interesting to read everyone's opinions and what they think happened. It was a horrible crime, and I just cannot believe it has not been solved!
(08-23-2011, 08:56 PM)Bella0213 Wrote: I just cannot believe it has not been solved!

Well think about it .... sounds like this cast of characters are such pillars of the society that the cops had to weed thru a lot of crap just to get to the truth.
[Image: spiderman.png]
(08-23-2011, 08:46 PM)Bella0213 Wrote: She passed her polygraph test

I wonder how true that is.
(08-23-2011, 09:04 PM)Realistic Wrote:
(08-23-2011, 08:46 PM)Bella0213 Wrote: She passed her polygraph test

I wonder how true that is.

many do not realize it's not pass or fail...it's deceptive or not. and i don't believe the police or Feds tell people findings.

(08-23-2011, 12:51 PM)Realistic Wrote:
(08-23-2011, 06:19 AM)pspence Wrote: ...thank God the baby is in safe hands.

Are you SERIOUS!!!! Tiffany has that baby from what I understand. What the hell are you smoking/drinking. Be realistic.

I thought since she was back on the street, the baby was taken away like her others.

Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
Yes, but I know Maytee has jumped off TW and APs case... and I know the polygraph was administered. That can only lead me to one conclusion.
(08-23-2011, 09:10 PM)Bella0213 Wrote: Yes, but I know Maytee has jumped off TW and APs case... and I know the polygraph was administered. That can only lead me to one conclusion.

Is AP the same as AG??
I think you are definitely jumping to "conclusions". People talk smack all the time. I highly doubt the cops would be sharing that kind of info with Maytee. Sounds that that kinda stuff would be sensitive to the case.
But why else would she be keeping her mouth shut after all the things she said about TW? She has been talking horrible about her since day 1... then zip.. nothing. And it all coincidentally happened right when she took the polygraph. I also can tell you there is a video of Lisa n Johnny partying that my friend has on her youtube account. All he talks about is drugs, weed, pills..etc. There is no doubt in my mind (IMO) that this murder had to do with drugs. Period.
Justice for Johnny & Lisa
Hey pathetic evil sewer trash Z and TW you know we know you are guilty as sin and i cnt wait to see you fry in prison for the rest of your life and thats if everyone that hates you on the streets dont get you first cus you both sure have done alot of evil deeds to alot of people out here and you never know whos out to get you both and your demon crew you can run but you sure cnt hide ALWAYS ONE STEP AHEAD OF YOU Smiley_emoticons_wink
23 minutes ago via mobile INTERESTING!!!
Hey pathetic evil sewer trash Z and TW you know we know you are guilty as sin

Oh wow my apologies I have never seen that site so I did not know. Very interesting.
(08-23-2011, 09:29 PM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: Justice for Johnny & Lisa
Hey pathetic evil sewer trash Z and TW you know we know you are guilty as sin and i cnt wait to see you fry in prison for the rest of your life and thats if everyone that hates you on the streets dont get you first cus you both sure have done alot of evil deeds to alot of people out here and you never know whos out to get you both and your demon crew you can run but you sure cnt hide ALWAYS ONE STEP AHEAD OF YOU Smiley_emoticons_wink
23 minutes ago via mobile INTERESTING!!!
INTERESTING to say the least. So much for Maytee not talking trash about TW.
(08-23-2011, 09:27 PM)Bella0213 Wrote: I also can tell you there is a video of Lisa n Johnny partying that my friend has on her youtube account.

Link?
Word on the streets is that the murders happened over weed, and money owed on behalf of JC.. Now this is just street talk, also the people that committed the crime were a male and female.. Could be more than one male, but def. A female..it was done more to show power because JC owed this dealer some money...The perps were looking for as much money as the could get, that'd why they busted up the walls looking for a safe...
(08-23-2011, 09:57 PM)Sonny223 Wrote: Word on the streets is that the murders happened over weed, and money owed on behalf of JC..The perps were looking for as much money as the could get, that'd why they busted up the walls looking for a safe...

Did they get the safe?
I also heard they took weed and money off JC, that's all street talk. It could be true but who knows.. But I'm not sure on the safe thing.
(08-23-2011, 09:27 PM)Bella0213 Wrote: But why else would she be keeping her mouth shut after all the things she said about TW? She has been talking horrible about her since day 1... then zip.. nothing.

Ask and you will receive!!!! Too bad Maytee doesn't read here. We could probably give her some ideas!!!!
(08-23-2011, 08:46 PM)Bella0213 Wrote: TW has the baby and is living with AP parents while he is on jail awaiting court dates... She passed her polygraph test thats why Maytee is shutting her big trap and not talk trashing her anymore

This is very good news that TW & baby are living with AG's parents. Thanks for coming on Mock and letting us know. I wish the best for that little baby!
The post I copied from Justice For has been deleted.(from FB)
SO I found a new FB page...with a TON of pictures...RIP Johnny...very interesting!!!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/RIP-Johnny...?sk=photos
(08-24-2011, 02:46 PM)LytoMe Wrote: SO I found a new FB page...with a TON of pictures...RIP Johnny...very interesting!!!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/RIP-Johnny...?sk=photos

Yah, She has had that page for awhile. Smiley_emoticons_wink