Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
i have good reason to believe that Older Than Dirt is a very reliable source of the truth.

unlike maytee who is a self-serving liar as we have seen repeatedly.
she's like the boy who cried wolf...even if she tells a truth on rare occasion, nobody will believe her due to her history of lies.
she twists the truth to suit herself. like that performance on JVM where she tried to blame it all on Lisa. Lisa that she 'loves' so much.

look at that shit she flat made up about how "we" wrote to her kids. or posted and altered photos of her kids. she doesn't just twist the truth, she makes stuff up. stuff that's easily proven or disproven. shit, just look at her own criminal record! trustworthy?

Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus - False in one thing, false in all

God Johnny Sr. must be one whipped scared guy living with that voodoo nutjob. her poor sons.

Her poor pajama pants.
From what I hear from my T Towners is that Johnny was a bragger. There was no safe but he liked to talk big .....in other words he was a bullshitter!!

As for Maytee stating there was a safe ----- she remembers hearing this in the police station right after finding out her son was murdered???? REALLY. I just don't think I would be in any state of mind to focus on a SAFE!!!! Where the hell is her head ...... her pj crying ass?? She can't function, she can't send her kids to school, she can't leave the house, but she remembers a conversation about a SAFE?!?!? WTF.

I am also hearing that the cops have been VERY busy the past few days in Toledo.
[Image: spiderman.png]
R:
I am also hearing that the cops have been VERY busy the past few days in Toledo.

so perhaps someone will roll over if they are shaking some trees. they'd be smart to do so to save their own ass.

(08-27-2011, 07:01 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: R:
so perhaps someone will roll over if they are shaking some trees. they'd be smart to do so to save their own ass.
If it were me, I would SAVE MYSELF. There is NO WAY I would be going to jail or prison for someone else.

Can someone be granted immunity if they were to cooperate?

[Image: spiderman.png]
yes on immunity. depends however on how much their involvement. it would be up to the DA to decide the extent of the immunity, and how good the information provided. when it comes to a death penalty case, they may be able to save their own life and even lower a prison sentence or end up eligible for parole one day. as we have seen, Ohio DOES execute, unlike that pussy California.

edit to add: they can't wait until they are charged to ask for immunity. it's a dangerous game they are playing.

Im sorry to say it, but word on the streets is the LE knows who it is but has absolutely not enough evidence to bust em. And NO ONE will talk.
(08-27-2011, 09:09 PM)Bella0213 Wrote: Im sorry to say it, but word on the streets is the LE knows who it is but has absolutely not enough evidence to bust em. And NO ONE will talk.

This is why I won't be surprised if there are unrelated theft/drug busts made against those whom police believe have knowledge. No way people in this crowd can keep their noses clean for too long. They may need to be motivated by self-preservation to start talking. JMO...
(08-27-2011, 09:09 PM)Bella0213 Wrote: word on the streets is LE has absolutely not enough evidence to bust em.

word on the street isn't always something that can be relied upon. Smiley_emoticons_fies

(08-27-2011, 09:39 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: word on the street isn't always something that can be relied upon. Smiley_emoticons_fies

buzzz killer
hah
(08-27-2011, 09:39 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:
(08-27-2011, 09:09 PM)Bella0213 Wrote: word on the streets is LE has absolutely not enough evidence to bust em.

word on the street isn't always something that can be relied upon. Smiley_emoticons_fies

LadyCop:
Something I'm curious about from LE's perspective. Let's say you have a major crime. The victims are known to partake in illegal activity and their friends, associates, and certain family members also have histories of illegal activity. LE suspects that the victims were not completely innocently/randomly chosen and have good reason to believe that there are people known to the victims who have guilty knowledge about the major crime.

Will LE typically have the funding/authority to keep tabs on a long list of shady characters for any length of time? Is it more cost effective to repeatedly call everyone back in for interviews and hope someone will crack, rather than dedicate manpower to surveillance or sting operations? It must be so frustrating for police to determine how to best keep a case alive when they have new cases everyday.

I would think that word on the street would be as reliable as the people who are on the streets! I find that on my own inter- city street. Even the people who have no criminal record surmise alot and can't get a story straight. Example, several police cars in front of my house, I come home and neighbor says "you missed the excitement!" I ask what happened. Oh, the cops were chasing somebody and caught them in front of your house. My husband said a guy and a couple of his kids from around the corner were running to escape a gang that had surrounded his house. He used my huband's cell phone to call 911. It's like that with everything that happens around here. You get as many stories as the people you talk to! That's why I have a scanner on 24-7. At least, I know the real story some of the time!
Hairy, the short answer is every Dept. budget is different of course. and in the case of a double homicide as opposed to a shoplifting, the funds needed will be obtained. a case like that will never be closed until there is legal closure/resolution.

really they don't watch all of them, or any of them to the point of 24 hour survellience, people who operate on the street always end up back in the sight of LE, all LE has to do is do what they normally do and they will have contact with them again and again.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Someone had to have shot their mouth off, cause LE's are all over the place. I guess they are looking for some people and this is serious. Like, feds and everything are getting involved?? Anyone else here this? I am not mentioning names, but I was not surprised. I have heard their names before, and not here on Mock. Which I will not share at this point. I thought it was just BS until someone totally unassociated with my other friend told me the same names. I think the ball is rolling people, this is unlike anything I have heard before. The clock is ticking! (fingers crossed) I told my friends to call me day/night if they hear anything in Toledo!!!

I read on here earlier, that someone said that the police know who the suspects are but do not have enough evidence. How would any of us know how much evidence the police have? Umm, sorry. As tight lipped as the cops have been. I doubt anyone knows anything relating to the evidence. That is just absurd!

Also, I love reading about the immunity issue. I hope these stupid fucks don't get immunity, or hope they are not smart enough to ask for it before they get busted. That goes for anyone associated with this sick and twisted crime. I want to see them all get that big fat IV put in their arm and cry for mommy then! Karma!
[Image: dperson2.jpg]

Has Maytee apologized to Mock yet?

Oh, did you miss that post??? LOL
I would think that AP(AG) could be of assistance. And he's in a safe place now.
(08-27-2011, 10:27 PM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: Oh, did you miss that post??? LOL

I am still looking! Its probably in another thread! Damn!

(08-27-2011, 10:27 PM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: I would think that AP(AG) could be of assistance. And he's in a safe place now.

Whoa, now that would shock the shit out of me. Then again, the $$$ or possibly immunity (damn) would be worth it I guess.

AG might get a little bored with this--->

[Image: prisonad-475x356.jpg]