Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(08-27-2011, 10:41 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: AG might get a little bored with this--->

[Image: prisonad-475x356.jpg]

Nah, he is probably hitting that too!

Okay, Mock is now my favorite place to be on Saturday night. Restaurants are booked, friends are drunk (I will be getting the first of at least two calls for rides home anytime now). I am learning a lot about this case from Futile Resistance and Older Than Dirt, along with good insight about LE practices from Lady Cop and IMaDick. Now, how do I tell my friends that I can't go out because I'm a bulldog on a Mock site? Screw 'em. They have their designated driver, no explanations required!

P.s. Older Than Dirt, you have admirers that have some questions for you at, if you have time:
http://mockforums.net/post-186135.html#pid186135
(08-27-2011, 11:02 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I am learning a lot about this case from Futile Resistance and Older Than Dirt, along with good insight about LE practices from Lady Cop and IMaDick.

Honestly, I get my information from friends who directly live in South Toledo. So far, as LC will confirm. They have been pretty much on point with everything.

I too appreciate *some* peeps on here! But those are the ones with their shit together. Tiki and Duchess have me rolling at times!

(08-27-2011, 11:09 PM)FutileResistance Wrote:
(08-27-2011, 11:02 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I am learning a lot about this case from Futile Resistance and Older Than Dirt, along with good insight about LE practices from Lady Cop and IMaDick.

Honestly, I get my information from friends who directly live in South Toledo. So far, as LC will confirm. They have been pretty much on point with everything.

I too appreciate *some* peeps on here! But those are the ones with their shit together. Tiki and Duchess have me rolling at times!

It's helpful when you have insight from locals, even if their perspectives differ. Having professional cross-regional LE insight is always valuable, imo. I value the input offered by *all* Mock members, though I'm a discerning bitch and will take some of it, and leave some of it, as common sense dictates.

And, I agree, it's cool to have some laughs along the away...
(08-27-2011, 10:24 PM)FutileResistance Wrote: Someone had to have shot their mouth off, cause LE's are all over the place. I guess they are looking for some people and this is serious. Like, feds and everything are getting involved?? Anyone else here this? I am not mentioning names, but I was not surprised. I have heard their names before, and not here on Mock. Which I will not share at this point.

Futile -- I am hearing the same as you. I heard the Feds were pulling out all the stops to help the locals.
The names I am hearing have not been "initialized" here on Mock. From what I hear --- well --- NOT GOOD when it comes to these people.

Can't wait to see what happens next!!
[Image: spiderman.png]
(08-28-2011, 10:53 AM)Realistic Wrote: The names I am hearing have not been "initialized" here on Mock. From what I hear --- well --- NOT GOOD when it comes to these people.

You imply quite a bit on an almost daily basis yet, you never elaborate. Why would you comment that you are hearing something significant yet, you leave it at that. Why even mention it at all if you don't intend to share what you've heard? Huh? Why? Spit it the fuck out. Jesus Christ.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Ok everyone I did a little researching and found some pretty interesting information! I looked Lisa up on Sylvanias Court Dockets and on January 19 of this year she was pulled over for a red light ticket... The address that she provided was not Maytee.. or her parents... I just find it interesting that no one mentioned this apartment ever?
that isn't news.
waaaaaay back somewhere in thread #1 that was mentioned. and also that she had a room-mate for a period of time.

(08-28-2011, 12:32 PM)Bella0213 Wrote: Ok everyone I did a little researching and found some pretty interesting information! I looked Lisa up on Sylvanias Court Dockets and on January 19 of this year she was pulled over for a red light ticket... The address that she provided was not Maytee.. or her parents... I just find it interesting that no one mentioned this apartment ever?

Bella0213, Lisa may have shared an apartment before Johnny and maybe her drivers license had that address.
01/19/2011
◦Case Was Filed With Court

◦Case Set For A Arraignment On 01/28/2011 At 8:30 Am

◦Address Changed From: 2161 Longacre Lane
Holland Oh 43528

*****Address changed FROM longacre
(08-28-2011, 11:35 AM)Duchess Wrote: You imply quite a bit on an almost daily basis yet, you never elaborate. Why would you comment that you are hearing something significant yet, you leave it at that. Why even mention it at all if you don't intend to share what you've heard? Huh? Why? Spit it the fuck out. Jesus Christ.[/i][/size]

I can understand the frustration over someone making remarks that contain a seed of innuendo in these forums. When I speak to friends, it feels the same as posts I read here. I have probably even posted in the same manner as other members. It may feel like that annoying idea of an innuendo. I just want to say WTF at times!?!?!?! BUT……

Most of the time I feel like anything said to me has to be put in a sifter. After all, my friends don’t lead the best lives. Are they just telling me stories from the street that are bullshit, facts, or just plain drama started by someone else. Do they mention names? All the time! Oh yeah and the nicknames kill me the most of the time. I don’t run in their circles and I have to say “who the hell are you talking about.” Still, I don’t even know some of the so called players they mention.

Again, I bring in that mental sifter.

I don’t even know if what I am being told half the time is the truth or what! However, even if there is a miniscule part of what I pass on is true. Then great. Which is why I ask in my posts, did anyone else hear or know what I am being told??? It could be true or not true. But I cannot shake when two people not associated with the other are saying the same information to me. We have seen it in the forums before. Could it be a spreading rumor that both of my friends hear?? Oh yeah. No doubt!

One thing I won’t do, is post a name publicly. I think we all witnessed firsthand what happens when someone does that on another site. Unless its TW, who has come into this forum and expanded upon a subject or explain an issue at hand. Which she did months ago! I used a huge sifter during that. I still don’t believe the whole innocent me part of it. But that’s my opinion!

So I don’t mind the innuendos or possible rumors being mentioned here at times. Its good mind candy to sit and suck on awhile. It gets those creative juices flowing into thinking about the case. Maybe one of us will solve it before those cops! Then again, who am I to sit here and question what the police are doing. There is no doubt that a blackout is in effect when it comes to sharing information with the public. Again, I doubt anyone’s claims on evidence here when it deals with the police. That’s just common sense.

So, Realistic I put you through a sifter a lot. As you should do to me! As we all should do to each other. It makes for a great debate or conversation! I get annoyed that this forum was so fucking gung ho about this case, and since the police and news obviously don’t care to give any information. Things started to kind of dwindle at times. Then “mother of the year” posts on facebook and we get in an uproar. Which I totally support the MOCK’S reaction. Since she threw the first stone. It was kind of annoying though, that the victims took a backseat to the topic at hand. But, that was not MOCKS fault. We know whose fault that was on facebook. I like that we are back on track! We all have to rely on friends or associates of friends that are saying anything that can keep this idea of JUSTICE going! So I don’t mind posts with limited information that may seem significant. You too, may question the validity of what you have been told, but at least you share something!

Now, I am headed back to the forums. Because I swear I missed the apology from Maytee somewhere!!

Don't forget your sifter.
[Image: sifter003.jpg]
So nothing new. Same ole, same ole. Although, I am detecting whiffs of smoke being blown up someone's ass.
it makes me really sad that we have yet to hear any new information on this case. i check this forum nearly every day hoping to hear something... other than about maytee (although the past couple weeks have been quite entertaining). i'm really curious to find out if they really do have a suspect but just don't have enough evidence to convict? i honestly doubt it but i like to believe they are finally starting to develop a story of what actually went down that night. hopefully someone in toledo is brave enough to come forward with some new information soon! this case is driving me crazy.
(08-27-2011, 10:24 PM)FutileResistance Wrote: [color=#FFD700]Someone had to have shot their mouth off, cause LE's are all over the place. I guess they are looking for some people and this is serious. Like, feds and everything are getting involved??

The clock is ticking! (fingers crossed) I told my friends to call me day/night if they hear anything in Toledo!!!

I'm sure most, like me, wish to see the guilty charged and convicted.

But NOT before Maytee's organized 'walk'. All that effort and planning on her part . . .

Besides . . . I just bought an outfit especially for this occasion!

Complete with new cute and comfortable shoes.

(08-25-2011, 01:48 AM)Sonny223 Wrote: The most interesting thing is the phone call placed to JC, this would be the TW call.. IMO, that call initiated this whole thing.. She then continued to call/txt JC phone to keep in contact with the perps until they were finished. Since IMO, she was the one that set this shit up..This way,IMO, nobody else's phone was needed.. The times were so close on the calls/txts that LE couldn't tell the difference...Then when it showed on her phone records, the cell phone ping was in the neighbor hood, that's when she said she went to check on him, but that was a good cover, because IMO, it's when she picked up the perps..This is how I see this. All IMO.

Thinking of that possibility gave me the chill bumps!2hiding

Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
Realistic said "...The names I am hearing have not been "initialized" here on Mock. From what I hear --- well --- NOT GOOD when it comes to these people..."

Realistic, please elaborate...that sounds contradictory, could you please explain what you meant? If the names you are hearing on the street have not been mentioned on Mock...but then you say it is not good when it comes to these people...do you mean it's not good for the people we've discussed on Mock or on suspects not mentioned on Mock?????

Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
(08-29-2011, 09:49 AM)tlynne Wrote: it makes me really sad that we have yet to hear any new information on this case. i check this forum nearly every day hoping to hear something... other than about maytee (although the past couple weeks have been quite entertaining). i'm really curious to find out if they really do have a suspect but just don't have enough evidence to convict? i honestly doubt it but i like to believe they are finally starting to develop a story of what actually went down that night. hopefully someone in toledo is brave enough to come forward with some new information soon! this case is driving me crazy.

Well, I am hoping it is driving the bastard that did this deed crazy! It could be a lone individual here and no one out there knows anything!
(08-25-2011, 04:17 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: because maytee is a LIAR. just a big-mouthed blowhard LIAR. none of that happened and she knows it. she's being very careful last couple days not to name names on her site and look too insane for the Child Services people. she closed the worst mental-case ranting site, but it's all been preserved here.

MAYTEE IS A STONE LYING VOODOO HAG! 28

btw she should learn how to spell STRAIT jacket. she'll be wearing one.

[Image: crazy_man_straight_jacket_hg_blk.gif]

If law enforcement or child protective services wanted or needed proof
of her rantings, all they have to do is get a court order and facebook has to turn it over to them. Information, even though deleted, is kept on their servers for an undisclosed amount of time (which is in years).
She can delete all she wants, but it can still be used against her.
Mock is doing a great job letting them both know exactly what dates and posts need to be retrieved. Smiley_emoticons_smile
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop
Nice to see that Maytee, after throwing Lisa under the bus on JVM, now refers to her as her 'babigirl'. That's just swell!

Apparently, she is now visiting Maytee's dreams, too.

Threesome!

Child protective services will visit. I'm sure her rants and accusations have been provided.

Then she'll start with the rationalization and justification . . . 21

After detailing her extensive preparations for the 'Walk'. 113