Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(08-27-2011, 06:25 PM)Realistic Wrote: From what I hear from my T Towners is that Johnny was a bragger. There was no safe but he liked to talk big .....in other words he was a bullshitter!!

As for Maytee stating there was a safe ----- she remembers hearing this in the police station right after finding out her son was murdered???? REALLY. I just don't think I would be in any state of mind to focus on a SAFE!!!! Where the hell is her head ...... her pj crying ass?? She can't function, she can't send her kids to school, she can't leave the house, but she remembers a conversation about a SAFE?!?!? WTF.

I am also hearing that the cops have been VERY busy the past few days in Toledo.

It never seemed to jive, that her family would ask that about a safe. They are private people. Im a private person...very....and Id never ask someone about something like that, especially if I didnt like them or thought their kid had anything to do with my daughter or niece's death. (beside the fact it would be the last thing on my mind when Ive got a dead niece, a ransacked house and a brother and sister in law that I have to inform of their daughters death----I think Id ask LE for info, so I had concrete facts).
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop
out of curiosity...does anyone know lisa's middle name
(08-31-2011, 04:44 AM)an0n Wrote: out of curiosity...does anyone know lisa's middle name

According to the SSDI- her middle name was Anne

I LOVE God, but his fan club scares the shit out of me!!!
I'll bet anyone here 500 to 1 odds that these murders happened by people from the South- End of Toledo Ohio..also people that knew JC/LS, and were in the Longacre home at least one time or another.. Any takers?
I'll bet anyone a million to one odds the murders were caused by someone.

(08-31-2011, 10:58 PM)Sonny223 Wrote: I'll bet anyone here 500 to 1 odds that these murders happened by people from the South- End of Toledo Ohio..also people that knew JC/LS, and were in the Longacre home at least one time or another.. Any takers?

I am neutral in this one nothing has convinced me South-End of Toledo, Ohio people did this deed.

I do agree with you the possibility of them being in the Longacre home at one time or another. I don't know too much about Johnny's friends most of them we do know about don't have mile long criminal records. I honestly don't think his close friends were dangerous! Lisa's ex-boyfriend had a pretty nasty criminal record & he was forbidden to have any dangerous weapons. Lisa's other friends seem to be fine including TW I think TW was into partying like Lisa. So if we rule out Johnny's friends & Lisa's friends who have we got?

(09-01-2011, 12:25 AM)NightOwl Wrote: I don't know too much about Johnny's friends most of them we do know about don't have mile long criminal records. I honestly don't think his close friends were dangerous!

So if we rule out Johnny's friends & Lisa's friends who have we got?

Hmmmmm . . . maybe his enemies?

Or do you buy the Maytee proclamation that he had none?

BTW - Just because he and his douche friends sang karaoke, it doesn't make them 'choir boys'.

It's kinda rare real choir boys use handguns to commit crimes and serve time in prison.

Owl: So if we rule out Johnny's friends & Lisa's friends who have we got?

maytee's friends?
Smiley_emoticons_fies

LC, Love the way you think!!!!!
Hey!

Any word on that 'Walk'?

I'm gonna be in Columbus in October and would gladly make the drive for a T-shirt.

There'll be T-shirts . . . right?
i think it's going to be the pajama walk for justice. no tee-shirts.

[Image: MichaelJacksonPajamas.jpg]

bad LC. that was terrible. Blush

(09-01-2011, 09:32 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: i think it's going to be the pajama walk for justice. no tee-shirts.

hah

(09-01-2011, 10:21 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: Owl: So if we rule out Johnny's friends & Lisa's friends who have we got?

maytee's friends?
Smiley_emoticons_fies

I believe you got it LC
(09-01-2011, 09:32 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: [Image: MichaelJacksonPajamas.jpg]

That picture alone fuckin' cracks me up! hah
sorry all you Mock child molesters.

[Image: 224a4bc26581aa3.jpg]

Maybe it wasn't murder . . .

Death In Pharmaceutical Magnate’s Coronado Mansion Ruled Suicide

The July death of a pharmaceutical magnate's girlfriend at his Coronado mansion has been ruled a suicide.

Forensic evidence shows Jonah Shacknai's girlfriend Rebecca Zahau bound her feet, placed rope and a shirt around her neck and then bound her wrists behind her back before hanging herself. Authorities say Zahau committed suicide after she received news that Shacknai's six-year-old son's condition had worsened from a fall at the mansion days earlier. They say she also painted a message in black on a door.

"I will be the first to admit that this was a unique and unusual case and I have personally investigated many suicides and homicides," said Deputy Medical Examiner Jonathan Lucas. "We have to look past the unusual appearance of the death and focus on the facts and the evidence."

Sheriff's detectives say Shacknai's son Max ran down an upstairs hall, tripped, and fell over the staircase railing. No one saw the boy's fall. Speculation has swirled about the events leading up to Zahau's hanging - speculation that Sheriff Bill Gore hopes will now end.

"Science is our best witness in this case. Science is not biased and it does not lie," Gore said.

Zahau's family, however, does not believe she took her own life.

http://www.kpbs.org/news/2011/sep/02/dea...nsion-rul/

Who knows. I personally find it hard to believe she tied her hands behind her back.

So . . . why not a possibility in the Straub/Clarke deaths?

Maybe I just can't get past the fact Maytee threw Lisa under the bus on national TV. That to me was a pissy and hateful act.

Yup. That ain't showin' love for her 'babigirl' . . . in my book.

Authorities shoot robbery suspect after morning of chaos
2 TPD officers injured during incident

TOLEDO, Ohio (WUPW) - Toledo police are investigating a morning of chaos involving a robbery suspect they had been looking for, for about 24 hours.

TPD says they, along with OHP and the FBI shot and killed Brian Lipp, after an armed robbery and police chase in Toledo Saturday morning.

[Image: 20628664_(2)_20110902132927_320_240.JPG]

Link:
http://www.foxtoledo.com/dpp/news/local/...g-of-chaos
That is a very early information. I was listening to the scanner this AM & rarely do I hear anything like it! It was so busy that I couldn't figure out what I was hearing. This guy was very much wanted for a drug store robbery. Several police depts. plus helicopters searched 5 hours for him yesterday. Today he was spotted in West Toledo. He held a gun to someone and took their car. Police chased and he attempted to ram their cars. Then he entered a busy Eway going in the wrong direction. A 60 yr old man was killed when he was struck. He hit a police car which was totaled and sent two officers to the hospital. He also hit a car with two adults and 2 children. And while he was doing all this, he managed to hijack a second car and make it to Bowling Green Oh(about 25 mi.) and reportedly robbed a Walgreens. On his way back to Toledo, another chase ensued. When he reached Toledo, he left the Eway at at a very high speed and the auto rolled over and into the back of a garage. He got out of the car and pulled out a pipe that LE think was a crack pipe. Then the police, Ohio State Patrol and the FBI pumped 40 to 50 rounds into him. Then they discovered that he weapon was a pellet gun. Now the big question in T town is was it worth it for a unsuspecting driver to be killed and several people taken to hospitals.
that case brings up the topic of hot pursuit, a debate for many years. would be a good separate thread topic.
but what could they do? let him continue rampaging and killing?
most departments have hot pursuit guidelines and do their damndest not to endanger civilians whenever possible. that's why you often see slow pursuits. or even backing off. it's a tough call when the bastard is out there already endangering the public. you can't back off if he has killed someone.

50 rounds into him after all that? is that all? did they run out of bullets? fucker is dead. good.

Fifty rounds? Bwahahaha!

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]