Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
In situation's like these LE should have the right to carry rocket launchers or grenade launchers.
I read the entire latest article in the Blade today. The reason for the controversy is because the 64 year old man who was killed was hit by the POLICE CRUISER. In re-reading my previous post, I made it sound like the man they were chasing did it. Still glad he's dead because LE was going to get this guy and I suppose that it could have even been worse. Man who was killed was a caretaker for his invalid sister. Praying for his family.
that's sad indeed Dirt Lady.

Butterfly Girl did a thread here about hot pursuit and that case:

http://mockforums.net/thread-6450.html

(08-28-2011, 12:50 PM)Bella0213 Wrote: 01/19/2011
◦Case Was Filed With Court

◦Case Set For A Arraignment On 01/28/2011 At 8:30 Am

◦Address Changed From: 2161 Longacre Lane
Holland Oh 43528

*****Address changed FROM longacre

might sound like a tard right now but i cant remember...I thought it was stated that Johnny had been living with Lisa & her family, and the 2 of them were house sitting for Lisa's parents, obviously the house sitting part is correct but have i f-ed up the facts in my head? concerning the info about where Johnny had been living?
(09-04-2011, 01:56 PM)koko Wrote:
(08-28-2011, 12:50 PM)Bella0213 Wrote: 01/19/2011
◦Case Was Filed With Court

◦Case Set For A Arraignment On 01/28/2011 At 8:30 Am

◦Address Changed From: 2161 Longacre Lane
Holland Oh 43528

*****Address changed FROM longacre

might sound like a tard right now but i cant remember...I thought it was stated that Johnny had been living with Lisa & her family, and the 2 of them were house sitting for Lisa's parents, obviously the house sitting part is correct but have i f-ed up the facts in my head? concerning the info about where Johnny had been living?

KoKo, Someone mentioned an apartment back in Part 1 and it could be why that address was still on Lisa's Drivers License, Lisa just never got around to a new address change IMO Lisa and Johnny meet and move into Maytee's home.
Maytee is the only one that said that Lisa lived at her house. I don't believe it. She might have spent nights, but that is not the same as living there. Johnny absolutely moved into the Straubs home toward the end of 2010. He was living there when the murders occured, not just "house sitting".
this is part of an email i received from a trusted source. you decide for yourselves if it is credible. i think it is.

the exact email to me:
At some point in time Lisa was put out of Straub's home and locks were changed. Because every time parents were away there were loud parties and things would be missing. Not sure when she took up residence with Maytee. Think maybe they were both thrown out of Maytee's. Lisa went to stay with girlfriend (not sure if that included Johnny) . Girlfriend lost lease and I THINK that's when she turned up on Longacre (home) looking very thin. I was told that when (her parents) were leaving for trip that they wanted Johnny out of there. He told them that he had no place to go not even back to a woman who helped raise him when Maytee was jail. He said the only place he could go was to the Cherry Street Mission.

Well...I'm almost dumbfounded. WOW! If that's true that's just...I have no words.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
i believe it to be factual. and it is my opinion , based on information from people who would know, that both those kids were addicted to percocet. very very tragic indeed.

Reading that was totally unexpected, that is not the picture I had in my mind even after knowing about the drugs & the unsavory company they would keep.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(09-04-2011, 04:17 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: this is part of an email i received from a trusted source. you decide for yourselves if it is credible. i think it is.

the exact email to me:
At some point in time Lisa was put out of Straub's home and locks were changed. Because every time parents were away there were loud parties and things would be missing. Not sure when she took up residence with Maytee. Think maybe they were both thrown out of Maytee's. Lisa went to stay with girlfriend (not sure if that included Johnny) . Girlfriend lost lease and I THINK that's when she turned up on Longacre (home) looking very thin. I was told that when (her parents) were leaving for trip that they wanted Johnny out of there. He told them that he had no place to go not even back to a woman who helped raise him when Maytee was jail. He said the only place he could go was to the Cherry Street Mission.

As Duchess stated she was dumbfounded! Wow so am I! Bad Bad girl Lisa it sounds to me! When your own parents throw you out and change the locks. That's a shocker!! However I beg to disagree with one part, Lisa probably moved in with this girlfriend after she was thrown out because it sounds to me she was a party girl before Johnny even got out of prison. After this incident why in the heck would the Straubs ever want the daughter back in that house to babysit the house? Wouldn't they worry constantly about party animals coming on over whilst they were gone? If they did wouldn't they want someone to keep a close eye on the pair of them!!! Johnny's Aunt & Uncle are decent folks from what I gather & and he lived with them for awhile so we are told - I believe he could always turn to them or other family or friends before he'd end up as a derelict at the Cherry Street Mission. I have donated food and toiletries to this Mission they do a good job! I wonder if the Straub's had just locked up the house, set the alarm and notified the Local Police Department for house checks none of this would have happened. The only other thing is what if Maytee did throw the pair out & what is the truth here? then that would render Lisa and Johnny homeless so Lisa crawls back to Mum and Dad and they couldn't say no to Lisa. It is all tragic and sad I know that much!
Maybe Johnny and Lisa weren't house sitting but had a key hence the alarm papers.Maybe they disconnected it and were there unbeknownst to the Straubs having parties. Maytee is now making references about not letting them go there that night maybe they'd be alive
it is my belief that the Straubs loved Lisa very much and had tried "tough love". but to keep her close and watch out for her welfare, they brought her home, even though it meant Johnny was part of the deal. they did not want him there, but they wanted their daughter. so they did what they thought best. i am sure they will live in regret forever. but not for trying to help their daughter.

Does anybody, but me, remember very early on that Maytee talked about a key in the garage? My memory isn't what it used to be, but I kind of remember that and she knew exactly where it was because she would observe the kids reaching for it to open the door. Please let somebody remember this or something very similar. Just keep thinking back.
Wonder if Johnny told the Straubs that he had no place to go just to make them feel sorry for him? Maybe, he had places he could go, but didn't want to leave the nice house where he could fan himself with $100 bills Just a thought.
(09-04-2011, 10:18 PM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: Does anybody, but me, remember very early on that Maytee talked about a key in the garage? My memory isn't what it used to be, but I kind of remember that and she knew exactly where it was because she would observe the kids reaching for it to open the door. Please let somebody remember this or something very similar. Just keep thinking back.
Older Than Dirt. Your memory is fine and it's all on CNN transcripts.
God Bless, NightOwl, It's been so long now, and since I usually can't remember what I had to eat yesterday, I begin to doubt myself!!!
(09-04-2011, 07:12 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: it is my belief that the Straubs loved Lisa very much and had tried "tough love". but to keep her close and watch out for her welfare, they brought her home, even though it meant Johnny was part of the deal. they did not want him there, but they wanted their daughter. so they did what they thought best. i am sure they will live in regret forever. but not for trying to help their daughter.

Your belief is correct, LC. As much as Maytee claimed she loved her little "babyboi" so much, he had been kicked out numerous times by her.
(09-04-2011, 04:17 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: I THINK that's when she turned up on Longacre (home) looking very thin.

Lisa was never fat, by any means, but her and her sister always had what I would call cute "baby fat". I agree that her unhealthy lifestyle contributed to her weight loss.
A few years ago in Greensboro, NC where I live, there was this huge big shot, the lawyer for the whole county, who was married/kids, lived in the ritzy area of town, etc...he was jogging and was shot/killed. For weeks no one heard a word until a friend of mine was at some kind of reception and over heard a cop talking about the case say, "that'll teach men to mess with others guys wives"...sure enough, months later, it came out he was having an affair and the husb of his mistress did it.

The point of bringing this up is...I can't BELIEVE you guys in Toledo don't have more local info on Lisa/Johnny's crime with the way human nature it is to blab. After all this time, we don't know if they have evidence or not, if it was someone they knew or not, whether an arrest is coming soon or not, ahhhhhhh. I mean I'm grateful for the local info about their lives but geesh, you would think something would have LEAKED by now from either the guilty parties, police or families....wouldn't you? Your Ohio police must be either very very professional keeping things tight to the vest or they don't know squat. Your thoughts?
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3