Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(09-04-2011, 04:17 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: this is part of an email i received from a trusted source. you decide for yourselves if it is credible. i think it is.

the exact email to me:
At some point in time Lisa was put out of Straub's home and locks were changed. Because every time parents were away there were loud parties and things would be missing. Not sure when she took up residence with Maytee. Think maybe they were both thrown out of Maytee's. Lisa went to stay with girlfriend (not sure if that included Johnny) . Girlfriend lost lease and I THINK that's when she turned up on Longacre (home) looking very thin. I was told that when (her parents) were leaving for trip that they wanted Johnny out of there. He told them that he had no place to go not even back to a woman who helped raise him when Maytee was jail. He said the only place he could go was to the Cherry Street Mission.

Im not quite sure how I feel after reading this...a total shot to the gut for sure. Im not surprised, yet I am? What a mess...and why is Maytee going so far out of her way to cover all this up? And it makes total sense that the Straubs are keeping so quiet. No one wants to have to share with the world that their daughter was in such a mess....
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop
(09-07-2011, 02:01 AM)imsuchawildflower Wrote: Im not surprised, yet I am? What a mess...and why is Maytee going so far out of her way to cover all this up?

Criminals lie. Criminals conceal. Criminals blame. Criminals justify.

But . . . maybe it ain't wifey's past as much as hubby's.

She NEVER mentions him in her 'four loves forever' affirmation posts. Johnny, 'babigirl' Lisa and her two other sons . . . BUT NEVER HUBBY!

To me, that's a hardcore dis and a glaring omission.

[Image: family_matters.gif]

(09-07-2011, 11:02 AM)BlueTiki Wrote:
(09-07-2011, 02:01 AM)imsuchawildflower Wrote: Im not surprised, yet I am? What a mess...and why is Maytee going so far out of her way to cover all this up?

Criminals lie. Criminals conceal. Criminals blame. Criminals justify.

But . . . maybe it ain't wifey's past as much as hubby's.

She NEVER mentions him in her 'four loves forever' affirmation posts. Johnny, 'babigirl' Lisa and her two other sons . . . BUT NEVER HUBBY!

To me, that's a hardcore dis and a glaring omission.

If I remember correctly, back at the beginning of the first thread, someone close to the family stated that they live in the same house and that was the extent of their relationship. That they do not get along and do not like each other. Someone correct me if Im wrong.
I do recall in her photos on her fb, that she had maybe one photo of him, but tons of herself and a smattering of her boys and family.
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop
(09-08-2011, 12:24 AM)imsuchawildflower Wrote: If I remember correctly, back at the beginning of the first thread, someone close to the family stated that they live in the same house and that was the extent of their relationship. That they do not get along and do not like each other.

If this is true, it might explain the 'lost lover' types of posts she offers to Johnny. "Johnny the bedmate" . . .

Effin' creepy.

And the 'babiboi' and 'babigirl' crap. After throwing Lisa under the bus to try and deflect her son's criminal record and prison term, she now writes as if Lisa was one of her own!

To me . . . that is some real sick shit.

(09-08-2011, 04:36 PM)BlueTiki Wrote:
(09-08-2011, 12:24 AM)imsuchawildflower Wrote: If I remember correctly, back at the beginning of the first thread, someone close to the family stated that they live in the same house and that was the extent of their relationship. That they do not get along and do not like each other.

If this is true, it might explain the 'lost lover' types of posts she offers to Johnny. "Johnny the bedmate" . . .

Effin' creepy.

And the 'babiboi' and 'babigirl' crap. After throwing Lisa under the bus to try and deflect her son's criminal record and prison term, she now writes as if Lisa was one of her own!

To me . . . that is some real sick shit.

Yet her, and the rest of THAT family were not allowed to attend LS funeral. That's a fact!

IMO ~ She would be alive today if she would have never dated him! Its that simple, but I am sure that will be twisted and denied as well.
(09-08-2011, 07:45 PM)FutileResistance Wrote: Yet her, and the rest of THAT family were not allowed to attend LS funeral. That's a fact!

IMO ~ She would be alive today if she would have never dated him! Its that simple, but I am sure that will be twisted and denied as well.

Were you at the funeral?

Who is twisting and denying on Mock?
Owl: Who is twisting and denying on Mock?

i feel confident in saying that Futile is referring to maytee twisting and denying.
and i'll add lying.

(09-08-2011, 09:25 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: . . . referring to maytee twisting and denying.
and i'll add lying.

hah

Say it ain't so!

Still no word on the alleged "Walk". I call bullshit on that.

Her stories change almost as frequently as do Cindy and George Anthony. She should consider an appearance on Dr. Phil, too.

Oh wait! Caylee didn't have a prison record or do drugs.

Oh yeah! You need a 'foundation', too. hah

Sorry . . . looks like Dr. Phil has scruples for 'grieving' relations.

Bummer for you.

point of interest:
AG is scheduled for a jury trial on charges unrelated to this case , on Sept. 19. his bond is at 65K.

1) Aggravated Burglary 1st Degree Felony
2) Aggravated Robbery W/ firearm 1st Degree Felony
3) Robbery 2nd Degree Felony

Leave my computer for the longest time ever, and look what happens!!! Everything looks different. Don't you know that us old people don't adapt well to change? Maybe this is an excercise designed to keep me on my toes. HAHAHA!
I came back to a shock Smiley_emoticons_hurra3 as well!

Where's the quote button?
(09-11-2011, 07:13 PM)JsMom Wrote: I came back to a shock Smiley_emoticons_hurra3 as well!

The box with [" reply]
"It is a capital mistake to theorize before you have all the evidence. It biases the judgment."
(09-12-2011, 04:36 AM)DickTracy Wrote:
(09-11-2011, 07:13 PM)JsMom Wrote: I came back to a shock Smiley_emoticons_hurra3 as well!

The box with [" reply]

Thanks. I wasn't for sure.
we have a thread for tech and other questions/comments about new theme.

here:

http://mockforums.net/thread-6499.html

There probably was a safe and the uncle probably lied so that other thugs or copy cats wouldn't try to rob the straubs in the future....
(09-12-2011, 11:35 AM)d505 Wrote: There probably was a safe and the uncle probably lied so that other thugs or copy cats wouldn't try to rob the straubs in the future....

If this is true, then Johnny probably talked to mummsie about this.

Remember, Johnny was a "momma's boy".

And during his formative years, how many times was "mama" incarcerated? Let's see:

12/03/2001
03/13/2001
07/21/2000
07/05/1999
02/10/1999
01/21/1999
02/11/1998
07/08/1993
11/08/1990

By my count, 9 times - through twelve years of age.

9 TIMES!

This kid was a victim! And I'm not talking about his murder.

Look in the mirror, Maytee.

Where's the justice you so plaintively demand, now?

Offtopic sorry. but i have to say it. if i were on a mission to lift every single tacky gif off the internet, i'd stick with the ones that were at least spelled right. of course, some people don't have any idea whether stuff is spelled right. 28

(09-12-2011, 04:33 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: Offtopic sorry. but i have to say it. if i were on a mission to lift every single tacky gif off the internet, i'd stick with the ones that were at least spelled right. of course, some people don't have any idea whether stuff is spelled right. 28

YOUR mean!

And YOUR loved, two. hah

I wonder if she wood fine it afensive if it was spelld Jawnnie or leeza?

AMEN [Image: jail.gif]