Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
That video almost had me in tears because I feel so bad for what happened to those two, regardless of whatever dumb choices they may have made in life. I can only look at that and remember being a young kid and doing the things he was doing in the pictures and videos such as birthday parties and hanging with friends. I look at those and think, at that age he never had a thought in his mind that something like this would happen to him, or look at how much fun he was having, and I can't help to think how heart broken I would be to lose a child. I don't approve of ANYTHING that she says because she shows nothing but evil, but I know it still has to be incredibly heart breaking to lose a child and I don't wish that on anyone. I wish nothing like this on anyone and I feel sick even thinking about this kind of thing happening to someone and that such an evil person could harm another like that... I hope Johnny and Lisa get justice soon but by the looks of it, they won't and this case will keep going the way it is for a while, I just hope someone sees this video and it makes them want to speak up!
AG went to trial on a matter unrelated to this case. the jury is out as i type. if he knows anything, now is the time he should speak.

9/21/2011 10 Title : JURY TRIAL COMMENCED

September 21, 2011.
Assistant Prosecutor KEVIN PITUCH, BEAU HARVEY on behalf
of the Defendant, and Defendant AARON P GRIFFIN II
present in court.

Matter proceeded to voir dire. Jury impaneled and sworn.
Opening statements made by the State of Ohio and
Defendant. Testimony offered by the State of Ohio.
Exhibits admitted. State of Ohio rests. Defendant
motions the Court for aquittal pursuant to Rule 29.
Arguments heard. Court denies the same.

Trial to resume September 22, 2011 at 9:00 a.m.

Bond is ordered continued.

JUDGE DENISE ANN DARTT presiding on behalf of GENE A.
ZMUDA
PARTY : D1 - GRIFFIN AARON P II

have to wait for sentencing report, i don't know what he's looking at. possibly about 5 years.

Closing arguments made. Jury instructed. Jury returned
with verdicts. Verdicts read in open Court.

Defendant found Guilty by a jury of the offense of Ct. 3
Robbery in violation of R.C. 2911.02(A)(2) a felony of the
2nd degree. Defendant found not guilty of count one and
count including each of the firearm specification as to
each count.

Defendant referred to the Pretrial/Presentence Department
for a presentence investigation and report.

Matter set for sentencing on September 29, 2011 at 9:00
a.m.

Bond is ordered continued.

JUDGE DENISE ANN DARTT presiding on behalf of JUDGE GENE
A. ZMUDA
PARTY : D1 - GRIFFIN AARON P II

LC, You just saved me time. I was taking notes to send you . When I try to copy & paste that site won't let me. I guess it's your supper powers. Watch him now get community control(probation)!
(09-22-2011, 06:42 PM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: Watch him now get community control(probation)!

That would be some bullshit! That boy needs to set up for awhile. Even though, It did NO good the first time. Smiley_emoticons_fies
WTOL has just posted on facebook that an arrest has been made !!!!!! No names yet . They arrested one male !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope this is true !!!!
Sincere-Just read that myself...waiting for details!
"It is a capital mistake to theorize before you have all the evidence. It biases the judgment."
I received a text message from wtol saying the same. Hoping for the best.
Where's LC ??? She will probably have a name before the news does !!!!
WTOL BREAKING NEWS FROM TOLEDO
YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO EXCITED FOR EVERYONE!

JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU GOD! You have answered all our prayers. MORE TO COME!!!!!!!!
How much do you want to bet that AG finally opened his mouth since he is locked up!! I really don't care who said something, I'm soooooo fucking HAPPY that SOMEONE has been arrested!!!! I WAS PRAYING THIS WOULD HAPPEN SOONER THAN LATER!!!! YES!!!!!
Checking out the LCCC booking summary.....I am thinking this might be the one but I won't say anything until his name is released by the Police.
"It is a capital mistake to theorize before you have all the evidence. It biases the judgment."
Finally the Clarke/Vasquez families will be able to get the justice they so desparately need!!!
~*~Life is like a Dick... when it gets hard... FUCK IT!!~*~46
No names being released yet??!!! Ahhhhh
(09-22-2011, 07:27 PM)heyyou Wrote: I received a text message from wtol saying the same. Hoping for the best.
I got that text as well. Smiley_emoticons_hurra3
WTOL NEWS 11 UPDATE: Johnny Clarke's mother tells us authorities arrested a man by the name of Samuel Williams today in connection with the January murder of Clarke and Lisa Straub. Williams was booked today in the Lucas County Jail on a murder charge.
wtol arrest has been made
ARREST !!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTOL
(09-22-2011, 07:45 PM)Whats the word?? Wrote: Finally the Clarke/Vasquez families will be able to get the justice they so desparately need!!!

AND the Straubs!!!

WHERE ARE YOU, LC! :(