Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Samuel Williams looks as if he could be on the " roids " . I still have a wierd feeling about all of this . I can't wait for more details .....
(09-22-2011, 08:54 PM)kfran Wrote: Sooooooooo nice to finally have movement in a case. W/this punks arrest, hopefully questions are answered & the families of the victims can feel some sort of relief in knowing that the person responsible is behind bars.
Angel Rest in peace young & beautiful Lisa Straub & handsome Johnny Clarke. Your lives were taken too soon. You have captivated many for many reasons, but I think that most of us wanted justice for you & I hope you finally have it.

Very Well Put! Amen Awink
Finally Justice will be served and closure for the families and friends. This might not be the end. From all the speculations stated here more arrests are sure to come.
I hadn't logged in since May prior to tonight. I am so glad they have an arrest in this case. I can't wait to see what details follow. I'm also shocked that there are no comments from Mom on the news sites.
Was he ever a lurker here, LC? You don't have to answer but I'm curious Smiley_emoticons_wink
Do we know if the suspect's dates and locations of incarceration overlap with any of Johnny's?
The domestic charge throws me. Is it related to this case, or does it stem back from one of the other arrests?
(09-22-2011, 09:12 PM)seriouslycurious Wrote: The domestic charge throws me. Is it related to this case, or does it stem back from one of the other arrests?
IMO...That is what helped the police get his ass.
go to http://tmc-clerk.com/criminaltraffic/Default.aspx
type in last name:williams
first name:samuel
Year of Birth:1987
The it will ask for the date range, just type in 01/01/2000 and all of his charges will come up. Everything from 2009 to today you can click on and read the police report and see what happened on each charge.
it can be posted here if you wish.

Does anyone know when Johnny was Locked up?
(09-22-2011, 09:07 PM)seriouslycurious Wrote: I'm also shocked that there are no comments from Mom on the news sites.

I'm sure there will be at 11. All the news crews are at her home. It is a circus from what I'm told. We are absolutely THRILLED!!!! We are celebrating over here!!! It wasn't supposed to be announced until tomorrow, but they have decided to announce tonight. We are all praying that everything goes as planned.
SayWhat123
[quote
if TW knew about his guilt how did she pass a lie detector test back in July? Wouldn't the next question after [color=#FF0000 Wrote:
Did you do it or have anything to do with it [/color] Be Do you have any knowledge of who did it.?[/b]

Dammmmm.........Ok I guess your right.Russian
[/quote]

First of all, I am so happy for both of these families, that answers and justice may finally come for Johnny and Lisa. I will continue to pray that the person who committed this crime will be taken off the streets forever so that they can never hurt anyone else again. I do support the death penalty and I hope Ohio has this option available.

As far as lie detector test, they are in no way conclusive, this is why they are not able to be submitted as evidence in court.

In a very recent case, which is a perfect example- 3 year old Breeann Rodriguez was missing from here home. BOTH parents failed their polygraph test. Days later their neighbor Shawn Morgan was arrested for murdering the little girl in his home and disposing of her body and her bicycle. The Parents knew nothing about her disappearance, had nothing to do with it and were being completely honest.

This is one of many cases where lie detector results have been inaccurate so I would not put much thought into the results of TW's or anyone else. They can be insightful, but are not deemed conclusive.

At this point, I am confident that any and all people associated with Samuel Williams will be investigated and scrutinized closely.
Like many others here I have suspected that TW may have been involved in this, to some degree- and I will still be a bit surprised to find out that is not true.

Meanwhile, I am so elated that an arrest has been made!!!! I hope they have an airtight case that eliminates the murderer of these two young people from this world- forever!

I LOVE God, but his fan club scares the shit out of me!!!
JUNE 2011
(09-22-2011, 09:34 PM)kitty1 Wrote:
(09-22-2011, 09:07 PM)seriouslycurious Wrote: I'm also shocked that there are no comments from Mom on the news sites.

I'm sure there will be at 11. All the news crews are at her home. It is a circus from what I'm told. We are absolutely THRILLED!!!! We are celebrating over here!!! It wasn't supposed to be announced until tomorrow, but they have decided to announce tonight. We are all praying that everything goes as planned.

Great! Party for me! Awink

NO MATTER WHAT! I'm so glad for these families.
I wonder how close this nut lived to Johnny(Clarkes) or Lisa(Straubs)? Anyone know?
(09-22-2011, 09:50 PM)JsMom Wrote: I wonder how close this nut lived to Johnny(Clarkes) or Lisa(Straubs)? Anyone know?

He lived on the east side of toledo.
He's not close in vicinity to either house... The Clarkes or the Straubs... He's what we can an 'east sider' ..haha.
113 east side trash? Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
(09-22-2011, 09:55 PM)JsMom Wrote: 113 east side trash? Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Yup... River rats.