Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Thanks. Good info.
POSTED ON WTOL'S FACEBOOK PAGE :

WTOL NEWS 11
‎Lisa Rantala WTOL... we were the first to break the story of the arrest in Springfield Township's shocking double murder in January. I'm the one who found out the suspected killer's name is Sam Williams. He's 24 and from the Toledo area. Family members of Lisa Straub and Johnny Clarke say they've never heard of him.. but they all want him put to death. Detectives tell me there are other arrests pending in this case. Hear my full story at 11.
(09-22-2011, 10:08 PM)Sincere Wrote: POSTED ON WTOL'S FACEBOOK PAGE :

WTOL NEWS 11
‎Lisa Rantala WTOL... we were the first to break the story of the arrest in Springfield Township's shocking double murder in January. I'm the one who found out the suspected killer's name is Sam Williams. He's 24 and from the Toledo area. Family members of Lisa Straub and Johnny Clarke say they've never heard of him.. but they all want him put to death. Detectives tell me there are other arrests pending in this case. Hear my full story at 11.
That is a SHOCK!! That makes me think even more, they met in prison! Could be wrong...
CRA-08-17660-0101 WILLIAMS, SAMUEL 08/23/1987 FELONIOUS ASSAULT
CRA-10-17761-0101 WILLIAMS, SAMUEL 08/23/1987 PROMOTE PROSTITUTION SUPERVISE MANAGE CONTROL ACTIVITIES OF A PROSTITUTE IN ENGAGING IN SEX FOR HIRE
CRB-06-24680-0102 WILLIAMS, SAMUEL 08/23/1987 AGGRAVATED MENACING
CRB-06-24680-0202 WILLIAMS, SAMUEL 08/23/1987 AGGRAVATED MENACING KNOWINGLY CAUSE TO BELIEVE SERIOUS PHYSICAL HARM amended from DOMESTIC VIOL;CAUSE FAMILY MEMBER TO BELIEVE OFFENDER WILL CAUSE IMMINENT PHYSICAL HARM
CRB-07-24023-0101 WILLIAMS, SAMUEL 08/23/1987 ASSAULT;KNOWINGLY/RECKLESSLY CAUSE HARM
CRB-10-00187-0102 WILLIAMS, SAMUEL 08/23/1987 DISORDERLY CONDUCT RECKLESSLY BY CREATING A CONDITION THAT IS PHYSICALLY OFFENSIVE OR PRESENT RISK amended from DOMESTIC VIOLENCE KNOWINGLY CAUSE OR ATTEMPT TO CAUSE PHYSICAL HARM TO FAMILY OR HOUSEHOLD MEMBER
CRB-10-00187-0202 WILLIAMS, SAMUEL 08/23/1987 ASSAULT NO PERSON SHALL KNOWINGLY CAUSE OR ATTEMPT TO CAUSE PHYSICAL HARM TO ANOTHER
CRB-10-03544-0101 WILLIAMS, SAMUEL 08/23/1987 DISORDERLY CONDUCT RECKLESSLY BY CREATING A CONDITION THAT IS PHYSICALLY OFFENSIVE OR PRESENT RISK amended from AGGRAVATED MENACING KNOWINGLY CAUSE TO BELIEVE SERIOUS PHYSICAL HARM
CRB-11-04236-0103 WILLIAMS, SAMUEL 08/23/1987 DOMESTIC VIOLENCE KNOWINGLY CAUSE BELIEF OF IMMINENT PHYSICAL HARM BY THREAT OR FORCE
CRB-11-04236-0203 WILLIAMS, SAMUEL 08/23/1987 MENACING
CRB-11-04236-0303 WILLIAMS, SAMUEL 08/23/1987 CRIMINAL DAMAGING OR ENDANGERING KNOWINGLY CAUSE OR CREATE SUBSTANTIAL RISK OF PHYSICAL HARM
TRD-09-04997-0101 WILLIAMS, SAMUEL 08/23/1987 TRAFFIC CTRL SIGNAL;RED-STOP

This guy has been busy. The criminal codes indicate he has been arrested every year from 2006 through 2011, with the exception of 2009. He was probably in jail all year in 2009? I wonder if the connection to Johnny is more through past activities or shared time than a former girlfriend. LE has repeatedly said that this wasn't a random crime, so this guy either knew Johnny and/or Lisa or someone who did know the couple offered them up as targets to a total stranger to the couple. I think it's the former, but nothing would surprise me much in this case.

Looking forward to the local updates.
OMG!!!
Holy shit!!!
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!
This is GREAT news. I just about had lost all hope

WHO THE FUCK IS THIS CLOWN!??
Can't wait to hear more about this person, and see if he cracks.

And OT but he is the spitting image of one of my exes and I can't stand looking at the dude. UGH lol.
I hope this trial is televised! I'm praying!
I hope someone posts the video after the 11 o'clock news, please... I would like to see what is said... Thanks!
maytee may have to eat some voodoo crow regarding TW and AG and her accusations. at the very least she may have to apologize. at the most, pay damages. depending on how it all shakes down. Smiley_emoticons_fies

http://www.foxtoledo.com/dpp/news/local/...e-homicide I hope this link works for you guys . Beware , big John is scary in this video .
And this D-bag has a 5yr old kid!! So sad!
[Image: gorilla.gif]

[Image: Mom_Police_make_arrestc1dfcf44-8614-45e7...40_480.JPG]
[Image: gorilla_BOWQC7.gif]

[Image: Dancing-Gorilla.gif]

YEAH!!! FINALLY Smiley_emoticons_hurra3
OMG LC.. I shouldn't laugh but....hahhahhah

lucky I wasn't drinking anything or I would have spit it out.

for fuck's sake man wear a fucking shirt!! You're on TV.. or do they not make them big enough... ?
(09-22-2011, 10:56 PM)Miss Conspiracy Wrote: OMG LC.. I shouldn't laugh but....hahhahhah

lucky I wasn't drinking anything or I would have spit it out.

for fuck's sake man wear a fucking shirt!! You're on TV.. or do they not make them big enough... ?

lol I know right, but I think he is doing it to scare some people a little,lol...
(09-22-2011, 10:35 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: maytee may have to eat some voodoo crow regarding TW and AG and her accusations. at the very least she may have to apologize. at the most, pay damages. depending on how it all shakes down. Smiley_emoticons_fies

I just seen this post! Geez! Smiley_emoticons_stumm OOps

reguarding my PM

Im waiting on someone to post the 11 O'clock news video... :o) I must say Im sitting on edge and very excited to see it!
The 11 oclock video hasnt been posted yet , but I posted the one earlier from the 10 oclock Fox news. I watched the 11 oclock news and it was all Maytee , tears ( perhaps ) and crying . They did say Lisa's uncle was going to talk to the media tomorrow .
The news said that the Sheriff and the Straubs were going to have a press conference tomorrow.
I'm pretty sure they have a DNA match! I will know more tomorrow.
Did anyone catch that WTOL mentioned that one of Williams family member's knew the couple?