Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered

If this is the right person, he has already experienced his last moment of freedom that he will see for the remainder of his life.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
This motherfucker is gonna get punked, raped and fucked up in prison. Hopefully eye for a eye happens.
(09-23-2011, 10:56 AM)Sonny223 Wrote: This motherfucker is gonna get punked, raped and fucked up in prison. Hopefully eye for a eye happens.

I'm not saying you're wrong but why would you think that? Prison is filled with people who sanction crimes like this, some not this bad, some way worse. What makes this any different?

I have a feeling the Clarkes might have some people on the inside. Like John probably knows people. Do I have to spell it out for ya Duchess. Use your peanut kid!
(09-23-2011, 11:01 AM)Sonny223 Wrote: I have a feeling the Clarkes might have some people on the inside. Like John probably knows people.

Bwahahaha! Those crazy fucks have alienated pretty much every single person they have come in contact with because they can't be trusted & you think someone is going to defend their honor, so to speak? 28

That doesn't discount the fact that John sr. is probably connected, btw, how do you figure that people wouldn't do something for him and his family.
first appearance was by video this morning

[Image: samuel-williams-video-4x3.jpg]

He will be in court again, by video, at 10 a.m. Monday.

[Image: Jacob-Clarke-Maytee-Vazquez-Clarke-Irma-...oussis.jpg]

Family members of slaying victim Johnny Clarke, including, from left, brother Jacob Clarke, mother Maytee Vazquez-Clarke and grandmother Irma Vazquez attend the video arraignment of Samuel Todd Williams in Sylvania Municipal Court.
the photo including minor child were published in toledo blade.

Another wasted life. And he is only 24. I wonder how much the killers got for all the lives that were ruined by this? A few bucks and some pot maybe?
(09-23-2011, 11:14 AM)Sonny223 Wrote: how do you figure that people wouldn't do something for him and his family.

Easy...they aren't the kind of people that anyone would do anything for, they can't be trusted. They lie, cheat & steal...and oh..holy shit they are known rats.

Rats? How do you know this Duchess?
(09-23-2011, 11:15 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: [Image: Jacob-Clarke-Maytee-Vazquez-Clarke-Irma-...oussis.jpg]

Signs_173 I can not imagine her pain. Just looking at the motherfucker that did this to her child. My tears would be RAGE at it's best.

I hope when his last moments come, he dies very painfully slow. Cheers

I am feeling quite spiritual today and this strange feeling came over me about Maytee. I can't believe I'm gonna say this. If it comes out that none of the people that Maytee have accused were involved, then she owes many an apology. If she comes out and publicly apologizes, then I will forgive her. If she says " I'm sorry to the Straubs for throwing Lisa under the bus, I'm sorry for all the lies, I'm sorry to TW and all others I have accused, I'm sorry to all Mock members.....I was out of my mother fucking mind..I couldn't think or see straight...I couldn't function...forgive me...I was wrong..I was out of line...I was a crazy raving lunatic...I'm gonna get back to living my life and focus 100% of my attention on my remaining family and focus on the future and the things I can control", then I will forgive her. She has hurt my family and many others. We will see.
(09-23-2011, 11:30 AM)Sonny223 Wrote: Rats? How do you know this Duchess?

I know everything. I know what color your sheets are & what brand of toilet paper you use...I know where you buy your ammo too. My awesomeness is awesome.

It's been a long haul...does anyone know anything about this dude?
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
(09-23-2011, 11:42 AM)kitty1 Wrote: I am feeling quite spiritual today and this strange feeling came over me about Maytee. I can't believe I'm gonna say this. If it comes out that none of the people that Maytee have accused were involved, then she owes many an apology. If she comes out and publicly apologizes, then I will forgive her. If she says " I'm sorry to the Straubs for throwing Lisa under the bus, I'm sorry for all the lies, I'm sorry to TW and all others I have accused, I'm sorry to all Mock members.....I was out of my mother fucking mind..I couldn't think or see straight...I couldn't function...forgive me...I was wrong..I was out of line...I was a crazy raving lunatic...I'm gonna get back to living my life and focus 100% of my attention on my remaining family and focus on the future and the things I can control", then I will forgive her. She has hurt my family and many others. We will see.

I agree with you! I would forgive her as well if she admitted she was wrong and she is honestly SORRY.Awink I am not one to hold a grudge but in her case...I'd forever have HATEFUL RAGE for the murdering bastard!!!!Smiley_emoticons_fies
(09-23-2011, 11:50 AM)Sonny223 Wrote: Well answer the question Duchess, do you like apples?

Yes, Sonny, I like apples, so do my horses & so do the deer that I buy apples for because they have stripped my fruit trees bare.

Lay it on me. Smiley_emoticons_razz

i would never discourage anyone from forgiveness, especially if apologies are owed to them. forgiveness is good for the one who forgives.

but you know what i think? i think maytee is a goddamn stone lying bitch and criminal trash. and we didn't see the Straubs behaving like that. so no, i will never forget a lot of the lies about us and Mock.

that said, i waited many months and have done a lot of work to help see this case solved, keeping it in the public eye. i want all who did this to those kids punished. i am glad this guy is in custody if he is guilty.

also remember, there are probably more arrests coming, wait and see who they may be.

(09-23-2011, 11:59 AM)Sonny223 Wrote: This is gonna be AWESOME, go fuck yourself, how do you like those apples? You asked for this one Duchess. You walked right into it perfectly. Haha.

You wanna fuck with me? Take it out in the main forum & I'll hand you your junky ass on a platter. Count on it.

I forgot about the reward. Wonder if someone is collecting that? I can not wait to see how this all shakes out.
Let's hope it's not like Osama Bin Laden reward. That man was killed and never got to receive the 25 million, what a scam that was.