Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
We do know he lives on the East Side of Toledo and that is approximately 26 minutes drive to Long Acre Drive and it was a perishing cold night. I believe the woman he was living with on the East Side has a child of his also, this woman said to news media she had never heard of Johnny and Lisa, does anyone know if he was living with her January? anyone know her name? Where does Williams mother live? anyone know her name?
(09-23-2011, 11:42 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(09-23-2011, 11:30 AM)Sonny223 Wrote: Rats? How do you know this Duchess?

I know everything. I know what color your sheets are & what brand of toilet paper you use...I know where you buy your ammo too. My awesomeness is awesome.

Bulkammo.com like everyone else
(09-24-2011, 05:06 PM)NightOwl Wrote: I believe the woman he was living with on the East Side has a child of his also, this woman said to news media she had never heard of Johnny and Lisa, does anyone know if he was living with her January?

I know her name. She is the lady that Williams was prostituting. That would have been back in Nov 2010.
$140 for "vaginal sex", according to the undercover officer that was propositioned. It is in the court records on the TMC link.
(09-23-2011, 02:02 PM)pplrcrazy Wrote: You know its funny to me, "thugs" in my neck of the woods never attend college, hell they hardly make it out of highschool, but most if not all of these killers/ drug dealers in ohio attend college, it's so odd to me....

A lot of these ppl attend college to get the loan money, and they never see it through. I don't understand it, but that's what they do.
(09-24-2011, 05:33 PM)Adub Wrote:
(09-24-2011, 05:06 PM)NightOwl Wrote: I believe the woman he was living with on the East Side has a child of his also, this woman said to news media she had never heard of Johnny and Lisa, does anyone know if he was living with her January?

I know her name. She is the lady that Williams was prostituting. That would have been back in Nov 2010.
$140 for "vaginal sex", according to the undercover officer that was propositioned. It is in the court records on the TMC link.

Wow, his momma sure did raise his trashy as well... What a poor excuse for a man, what was he planning on telling his child when the child grows up, I pimped your momma for money??? WTF.... He is right where he fucking needs to be, IN JAIL whether he committed the murders or not he is nothing but trash and doesn't need to be on the streets running around beating up his women or anything else.. His ex-wife is fucking stupid too....
http://www.wtol.com/global/Category.asp?...c.facebook

The above link has ZachH speaking to the media.

this is his facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=...78&sk=wall

He has also made comments on Williams' ex-wife's page.

this is her facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002416896677

Thanks Adub...i can't read her wall, so if anyone wants to post pertinent comments, i'd like to read them.

I hope I didn't mislead anyone. There is no way in hell I think he is INNOCENCE!
I'm still trying to wrap my head around there reactions. I was expecting "if you do the crime you do the time" But that's not what there doing.
He was kicked out of waite----- then sent to Clay. He was raised like any other kid on the east side. I don't know the girl he was prostituting.
(09-24-2011, 05:33 PM)Adub Wrote:

Adub, Excellent job always!!!

Found out this woman SC he lives with had a baby boy March 1st 2011.
(09-24-2011, 06:09 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: Thanks Adub...i can't read her wall, so if anyone wants to post pertinent comments, i'd like to read them.

This is from today:

Quote:VM Today i stopped the tears from fallin out my eyes and opened them up and realized EVERYONE WHO IS TRYIN TO PUT SAMUEL WILLIAMS down and act like u knew him!! It takes more than just being introduced to someone or being i the same room as them DOESNT MEAN U KNOW SOMEONE!! if u known them their whole life or was with them constantly then u known them! so people stop judging him cuz its not u behind that stand who makes the verdict of whats gonna happen !

And this comment:

Quote:AL I have been trying my best to defend Sam's honor and name. And wht these mutha fucka keep saying makes me wanna go crazy. Especially the dudes victim mom. Ok I get it your sad and upset. But to want someone to die so badly when he hasn't even been convicted, don't make none you them any better than the actual killer. WHOM IN WHICH IS NOT SAM!!! Fuck them all. He will come home to us and be home to his son soon. I believe it in my heart he is an innocent man!!! I hate people. Especially those who are real fuckin ignorant! Keep your head up ma Smiley_emoticons_smile the truth will be revealed soon. Smiley_emoticons_smile
3 hours ago

And finally this one that I find to be good sound advice:

Quote:TC I think cuz is best u stop airing it on Facebook. Just letting people know getting to u. God will judge him rightly. Just keep your son strong. Love u.
3 hours ago.
What if this woman SC was with Williams that night? He is 6' 1" and weighs about 210 lbs - SC is 5'8" and about 160 lbs. If I recall correctly he had a load of women in his car & he threatened that the load of women would beat the ex-wife up. What kind of man is this?

This SC he is living with also goes to Owens College good grief! did she know Lisa? she claims she never heard of Lisa or Johnny! could she be lying?

Now SC happens to work at a restaurant on Monroe St very close to Bed Bath and Beyond...............that's a scary thought.

All of this just my opinion.
Damn , your good at this Nightowl LOL -
(09-24-2011, 08:33 PM)Sincere Wrote: Damn , your good at this Nightowl LOL -

This Williams dude weighs even more now he's 230 lbs on the Sylvania Court site, I think Lisa lost some weight she looked thinner in the New Years Eve photograph, she could be 110 to 120 lbs (just my guess) she was 5'3" so that is little up against an overweight bully.

Detective Kozak has done a grand job lets pray he nails them all!!!

Thanks Sincere!
SC is on Myspace lots of pictures.
Damn you're good night owl....

And for the non locals....Owens is a big community college in the area, all these types 'go to owens' ....if u get my. Drift! And in ohio, to get welfare after the two yr mark (I think it's 2yrs) you have to be 'educating' yourself....hence they go to Owens!
Can you imagine how his (if he did it) buddies who helped him do it are shaking in their boots. I bet SW is singing like a bird cutting a deal...
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
some people might try to cash in on reward before there are more arrests. no time like the present to snitch. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin they better hurry.

you can use his full name. he is in public info as having been charged.

LC i was wondering, during the Straub's press conference lisa's uncle mentioned the family had $20k ready to hand over to anyone who comes forward with information that leads to another arrest.

im assuming this is separate from the original reward money (your thoughts?), if that's the case I can't imagine it'll be very long til some lips loosen up
WOWEE lots of great posts & info since my last visit... great job everyone! Keeping things hot...

Just a few things I wanted to say

Maytee is making herself look like an ass on the 13abc facebook page. What a surprise right?

AY - WOW REALLY! If that was my child I would feel the SAME way..BUT again, innocent until proven guilty! There is too many emotions going on in this chat and if I were you Maytee I wouldnt even read this stuff. You shouldnt b taken anything out on his family, they arnt at fault. They are heartbroken with this news as well. I know I would b if one of my family members was charged with murder. I pray for your family, and I pray for his this is a difficult time for everyone involved.

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez Ashley really??? Im speechless at you we are heartbroken HIS FAMILY SHOULD BE ASHAME THEY EVER BIRTH A DEMON LIKE SAMUEL WILLIAMS HE IS A DEVIL SPAWN AND YES I WISH HIM THE WORST OF THE WORST I HATE HIM FOR TAKING TWO INNOCENT LIVES. that SOB IS GOING STRAIGHT TO ETERNAL HELL AND I CNT WAIT TO WATCH HIM FRY HE DOESNT DESERVE TO BREATHE AT ALL

Also Maytee's fake crocodile tears.. my god. I KNOW she is sad and grieving, and probably is all cried out of her tears, but my god, stop putting on the crying face/voice on camera. You have no more tears. You look phoney as hell.

So, concerning this Sam fellow. This is all very interesting to me. Seeing how a lot of these people that are connected or we have talked about all go to this "Owens" college. What I wonder about Sam is, how much into drugs he is. I see his rap sheet involving prostitution and DV but I don't see much about drugs. I wonder if he was also a dealer (can't be much of a stretch if he's already a pimp)? Had he had drug dealings with Johnny? One person here mentioned their mutual friend used to buy weed off of Sam. So it's possible he was also selling things like percs. Perhaps he knew of Lisa first since they both attended Owens. Just because his family/friends had never heard of Johnny & Lisa DOESN'T mean Sam didn't know them or was friends with them. I have plenty of friends and acquaintances that my family have no idea exists.

This also brings new meaning to original story waay back that got us all interested. Tiffany being on the phone with Johnny and him saying "What are you doing here bro?" and I believe she said she heard a male voice? Anyway... Did Johnny KNOW Sam, and wondering what the hell "bro" Sam was doing at the house? Since maybe they were not "friends" but more like drug acquaintances. Hmm. I want to know what Sam's alibi for that night was.

ETA: remember drug paraphernalia in the kitchen at the house that night. Was Sam making an unwelcome drug call knowing the parents were out of town. ?
(09-25-2011, 01:46 PM)koko Wrote: LC i was wondering, during the Straub's press conference lisa's uncle mentioned the family had $20k ready to hand over

Maybe they keep it in a safe in their master bedroom