Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(09-25-2011, 11:08 PM)Adub Wrote:
(09-25-2011, 09:21 PM)kfran Wrote: Ahhh geez, starting w/all the initials again!!

Well JJ has my mind spinning at the moment. Samuel Todd Williams commented on his page a few times (they are fb friends of course) but more than that he was busted along with CB and DW back in 2010. CB and DW are both southside boys living in Johnny's old neighborhood. But of course JJ is from the eastside, just like Samuel Todd Williams. And JJ is friends with AG/AP, JE, MV, and numerous other letter combinations that appear highly suspicious. And JJ was selling pitbulls, and enjoying percocets.

Forgot to add that CB, DW, and JJ were all busted for trafficking drugs. Heroin is what the court records state.

I can see why your head is spinning! I found JJ on Facebook and none of it is good there Heroin good grief! and Samuel Williams became friends on Facebook with him and Johnny's cousin LL is a friend . It looks like Samuel Williams became friends with this JJ a couple of months before Johnny and Lisa died - very strange! if your a father of small children.

What a job Adub I read your posts 1206, 1207 & 1208 thanks! The older fellow is the coach friend of John and Maytee.
(09-26-2011, 12:50 AM)Adub Wrote: BG i am just saying nobody really knows .,.,.im not saying he did or didnt do it.,,.i am just saying i hope nobody ever dugs up my bacc
yard or i will be in deep shit

Umm , this part alarms me !!!!
Sooo, we have to wait till trial to find out what the evidence is?
wonders why others have not been arrested yet. wondering what they are waiting for. wish LE would have a press conference! Sam williams is in court this morning at 10 am right?
Published: 9/26/2011 - Toledo Blade

Public defender named for man accused of double murder
BLADE STAFF

During a hearing Monday morning in Sylvania Municipal Court, bond was left at $5 million and a public defender was appointed to represent the man accused of murdering a young couple early this year.

Judge M. Scott Ramey ordered Samuel Williams, 24, whose last known address was 1626 Kelsey Ave. in East Toledo, held in lieu of the bond in the Lucas County jail pending a preliminary hearing Oct. 3 as requested by Nicole Khoury, Mr. Williams’ court-appointed public defender.

Mr. Williams is charged with two counts of murder and two counts of aggravated burglary in connection with the deaths of Lisa Straub, 20, and her boyfriend, Johnny Clarke, 21, who were found dead in her parents’ Springfield Township home on Jan. 31.

During the arraignment, Mr. Williams, a first-year social work student at Owens Community College, showed no emotion as he looked straight ahead in silence.

Clarke’s mother, Maytee Vazquez-Clarke and his father, John P. Clarke, who both were in court, each said they were appalled by the defendants’ demeanor and wished that he’d be given the death penalty.
Toledo Blade

During a hearing Monday morning in Sylvania Municipal Court, bond was left at $5 million and a public defender was appointed to represent the man accused of murdering a young couple early this year.

Judge M. Scott Ramey ordered Samuel Williams, 24, whose last known address was 1626 Kelsey Ave. in East Toledo, held in lieu of the bond in the Lucas County jail pending a preliminary hearing Oct. 3 as requested by Nicole Khoury, Mr. Williams’ court-appointed public defender.

Mr. Williams is charged with two counts of murder and two counts of aggravated burglary in connection with the deaths of Lisa Straub, 20, and her boyfriend, Johnny Clarke, 21, who were found dead in her parents’ Springfield Township home on Jan. 31.

During the arraignment, Mr. Williams, a first-year social work student at Owens Community College, showed no emotion as he looked straight ahead in silence.

Clarke’s mother, Maytee Vazquez-Clarke and his father, John P. Clarke, who both were in court, each said they were appalled by the defendants’ demeanor and wished that he’d be given the death penalty.

what was defendant's demeanor?
was john wearing a shirt?
waiting for news video.

williams' court-appointed attny.:

Nicole Khoury

413 N Michigan St
Toledo, OH 43604
(419) 255-5106

3rd from left
[Image: ourfather3.jpg]

(09-26-2011, 12:04 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: [/b]

what was defendant's demeanor?

hah Seriously, that whole shirtless on tv thing is gross. Ok, we get it - you are big and strong (and obviously a raging steroid junkie). It really makes me sick to think that everyone, especially Lisa's family, is going to have to listen to Maytee's over the top rantings for probably years to come. Smiley_emoticons_kotz
(09-26-2011, 12:04 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: what was defendant's demeanor?
waiting for news video.

Watched it on 13 abc- Yes John was wearing a shirt. He wants all involved dead. Defendant looked cold (showed no emotion) to me.
"It is a capital mistake to theorize before you have all the evidence. It biases the judgment."
I need to know what the pajama pants think of all this.
video from this morning:

http://www.13abc.com/video

i didn't see anything unusual about defendant's demeanor.
he showed no emotion as he looked straight ahead in silence.

but i do know if maytee doesn't STFU Smiley_emoticons_stumm the Judge will impose a gag order because she is attempting to taint a prospective jury pool. stupid woman.
Blah-blah-0006Blah-blah-0006Blah-blah-0006

(09-26-2011, 12:04 PM)tlynne Wrote: Published: 9/26/2011 - Toledo Blade

Public defender named for man accused of double murder
BLADE STAFF

I smiled when I read this for one major reason. Judge Ramey is definitely the strictest judge in the area. My dad is a lawyer and I've heard stories, and I've had to stand in front of Ramey myself for some trouble I got in when I was 18.
Ramey's no joke. Sucks to suck, Williams.
of course i don't know any of the Judges, but as i said earlier, i believe this will be transferred to Court Of Common Pleas. which would mean a different Judge.

(09-26-2011, 03:46 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: of course i don't know any of the Judges, but as i said earlier, i believe this will be transferred to Court Of Common Pleas. which would mean a different Judge.

aww LC, i was having fun laughing at him. :(
allie:Humor an old lady, please tell me who is the him you were laughing at???
(09-26-2011, 04:49 PM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: allie:Humor an old lady, please tell me who is the him you were laughing at???

i think she meant the defendant williams, she was laughing because evidently that's a hanging Judge.

(09-26-2011, 04:52 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:
(09-26-2011, 04:49 PM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: allie:Humor an old lady, please tell me who is the him you were laughing at???

i think she meant the defendant williams, she was laughing because evidently that's a hanging Judge.

correct. sorry, nothing too juicy!
Lady Cop a question................Williams is charged with 2 counts of murder why 2 counts of burglary?

Am I allowed to ask you a question about evidence the Detectives' have?

Thanks!
i'm not sure about charging in Ohio, so i don't know about 2 burglary counts. perhaps an unrelated matter. he broke into ex's house?

and of course you are "allowed" to ask me anything you want to! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin Smiley_emoticons_stumm

(09-26-2011, 05:23 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: i'm not sure about charging in Ohio, so i don't know about 2 burglary counts. perhaps an unrelated matter. he broke into ex's house?

and of course you are "allowed" to ask me anything you want to! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin Smiley_emoticons_stumm

Would it take this long to get a positive match if his fingerprints were on the duct tape?

If they got his print off the duct tape he is doomed.