Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(09-26-2011, 05:32 PM)NightOwl Wrote: Would it take this long to get a positive match if his fingerprints were on the duct tape?

If they got his print off the duct tape he is doomed.

I'm curious about this as well. I read somewhere (news? Facebook? can't recall...) that it started out as a domestic violence arrest and then became murder charges at the jail. Since he's been in jail before, wouldn't they already have prints on file for him? It seems odd that suddenly they have prints that match (if that's the case).
(09-26-2011, 06:19 PM)lawheeze Wrote:
(09-26-2011, 05:32 PM)NightOwl Wrote: Would it take this long to get a positive match if his fingerprints were on the duct tape?

If they got his print off the duct tape he is doomed.

I'm curious about this as well. I read somewhere (news? Facebook? can't recall...) that it started out as a domestic violence arrest and then became murder charges at the jail. Since he's been in jail before, wouldn't they already have prints on file for him? It seems odd that suddenly they have prints that match (if that's the case).

Possibly a finger print match wasn't used but DNA was and it was collected from the suspect after his arrest. Could be no usable prints were lifted from the duct tape (or at least not enough reference points) but usable DNA was left at the crime scene. Also the possibility of just one perpetrator is remote but Roid Rage can be extremely strong and unpredictable. Could make one of the deaths a murder 2.
(09-26-2011, 06:26 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: Possibly a finger print match wasn't used but DNA was and it was collected from the suspect after his arrest. Could be no usable prints were lifted from the duct tape (or at least not enough reference points) but usable DNA was left at the crime scene. Also the possibility of just one perpetrator is remote but Roid Rage can be extremely strong and unpredictable. Could make one of the deaths a murder 2.
Can they do a DNA match that quickly? I understand they've had months to test the DNA from the crime scene, but it seems like when he was arrested, he was pretty quickly charged with the murders.
Is he a relative of tiffany williams? If he is i find it hard to believe she has nothing to do with it.
(09-26-2011, 07:02 PM)sharit Wrote: Is he a relative of tiffany williams? If he is i find it hard to believe she has nothing to do with it.

i established pages back that he is NOT related to TW.

I'm sorry . . . I musta missed it.

What was Sammy Williams' username on Mock?

Didn't Maytee state the killer(s) were here?

BTW - Did Co-Cola PJ bottoms kiss and make-up with Tiffany and her "devil's spawn"?

Just curious . . .
this stupid voodoo hag is going to give the defense all they need for a change of venue and then possibly a mistrial. she is as dumb as a stump. blah blah blah

mayee:

Justice for Johnny Clarke and Lisa Straub
WE DEMAND DEATHROW FOR SAMUEL T WILLIAMS HE IS A SICK LOW SEWER TRASH COLD BLOODED EVIL DEMON HE IS A MURDERER NO PLEA BARGAIN FOR HIM HE DIDNT GIVE OUR KIDS A CHANCE TO PLEA FOR THEIR LIFE....WE DEMAND DEATHROW FOR THIS EVIL SKUMBAG AND ALL INVOLVED!!!!!!!

She is quite the wordsmith.

Shrill, too.
(09-26-2011, 07:41 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: this stupid voodoo hag is going to give the defense all they need for a change of venue and then a mistrial.

mayee:

Justice for Johnny Clarke and Lisa Straub
WE DEMAND DEATHROW FOR SAMUEL T WILLIAMS HE IS A SICK LOW SEWER TRASH COLD BLOODED EVIL DEMON HE IS A MURDERER NO PLEA BARGAIN FOR HIM HE DIDNT GIVE OUR KIDS A CHANCE TO PLEA FOR THEIR LIFE....WE DEMAND DEATHROW FOR THIS EVIL SKUMBAG AND ALL INVOLVED!!!!!!!

Nah . . .

She posted the same shit about Mock!

At least she didn't call him an 'old hag' and 'fat lard ass'.

I guess Sosa wasn't a mod, IRL.

the poor Straubs. they are going to have to listen to her shit and lies for months if this goes to trial. of course, it could end up in some other Ohio court since maytee is going to sabotage the jury pool with her babbling.

wherever it lands, the Straubs and clarkes are material witnesses and may not be allowed to sit in court until they testify.

I don't understand why she (Maytee) would post the photo of the alleged killer on her sons/lisa's facebook memory pages or even the demand for death. It just takes away from all the wonderful memories and posts about those two. If it were me, I would make a seperate page that showed the alleged killer and what my family wanted in the form of justice or updates.
Afterall, that "demon" should have his own page away from the victims.

I have a question.
If the judge put's a Gag Order in this case will it shut Maytee up? Would that include her?
I hope when this ends Lisa's parents knock her on the head.
(09-26-2011, 07:56 PM)FutileResistance Wrote: I don't understand why she (Maytee) would post the photo of the alleged killer on her sons/lisa's facebook memory pages or even the demand for death. It just takes away from all the wonderful memories and posts about those two.

You're right.

She did the same thing with TW's picture, too. And the arrest was not related to her son's death.

The woman has no concept of class or protocol. I firmly believe all of these "tribute" pages are and always were about her. Period.

BTW - Does this mean the Johnny Memorial Walk has been cancelled?

I was thinking Sammy's mom probably has one of those 'Johnny- esque' videos about her son, too.

Betcha (if a plea deal is NOT reached) it will be played in court, by the defense.
(09-26-2011, 06:44 PM)lawheeze Wrote:
(09-26-2011, 06:26 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: Possibly a finger print match wasn't used but DNA was and it was collected from the suspect after his arrest. Could be no usable prints were lifted from the duct tape (or at least not enough reference points) but usable DNA was left at the crime scene. Also the possibility of just one perpetrator is remote but Roid Rage can be extremely strong and unpredictable. Could make one of the deaths a murder 2.
Can they do a DNA match that quickly? I understand they've had months to test the DNA from the crime scene, but it seems like when he was arrested, he was pretty quickly charged with the murders.

http://www.ncvc.org/ncvc/AGP.Net/Compone...ntID=45243

15. Why can it take so long to analyze the DNA sample? Why are some
cases a higher priority than others? How do I explain to a victim that
her case is a lower priority than someone else’s?
Testing delays are understandably very frustrating for victims. Though explaining
lab priorities may not alleviate a victim’s frustration and anger, a victim deserves to
know why it is taking so long to test evidence in the case. From a purely practical
perspective, crime labs often operate in a triage fashion because there is continually
a large amount of evidence waiting to be analyzed and limited lab personnel to
perform the tests. Cases that are going to court receive priority for testing because
the results are time sensitive, and a case may be dismissed if the evidence is not ready.
Cases in which the DNA test is needed to include or exclude a known individual as
a suspect in a crime are generally handled next. Cases in which there is no suspect
generally receive the lowest priority.

I think a DNA profile can be developed within an hour upon delivery to the lab of a submitted sample (if its priority means that it is tested immediately). I would think the results are digitized and able to be fed into a computer within that hour for comparison against crimes in a national data base.

Please comment on this assumption Lady Cop
Luci: If the judge puts a Gag Order in this case will it shut Maytee up?

in my opinion all the demons in hell coming to Toledo couldn't shut that braindead hag up. but a contempt of court and jail time might.

[Image: mrph8x.gif][Image: mrph8x.gif][Image: mrph8x.gif]

edit to add: Zero, i am not a DNA expert.

(09-26-2011, 08:20 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:
all the demons in hell coming to Toledo couldn't shut that braindead hag up. but a contempt of court and jail time might.

hah

You be sure and let us know if jail time ever comes for her.

Hell . . . I might even join fb and start a 'Justice for Maytee' page.

I'd strictly post nothing but quality shoe adverts.

And coupons for same.

(09-26-2011, 08:20 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: in my opinion all the demons in hell coming to Toledo couldn't shut that braindead hag up.

hah

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Thanks LC she is certifiable Insane

BT hah Maytee Page
Samuel Todd Williams, Lady Lawyer Nicole Khoury apparently tried to defend that murdering Priest Robinson that was a cold case. Very Sad about the Nun.

Nicole Khoury has a myspace page and she apparently is an entertainer on the side here is the link http://www.myspace.com/nikhoury

Don't you just love it!
DNA on TV is a myth...I have many attorney friends and the truth is ..this one was pushed forward quickly...tv time is an hour..real time is months anything quicker is pushed....fairytale finales are not real in the real world..sadly...but patience is rewarded.