Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
u guys r to fucken funny ,ur sad ,and mentally have problems ,u know nothing about the case at all ,if everyone on here want to spy ,steal shit off of the families page ,stalk ,maybe u should get up just a lil earlier in ur mornings to gt in others prviate business, dam shame ,we have two shattered families who lost their childern,thank god they have family and friends to help them through this painful ordeal,im a close friends ,and if their is anything wrong with anyone ,it would be u people ,who make ur living ,sitting half ur fat asses down all day ,living for gossip ,feeding off of someones pain, what kind of wonderful family did u guys come from??lets talk about ur families? u have no respect ,or morals,fucken loss of life!!how bout we look a ur back rounds ,i bet it is sad cuz know one gave u love ,or taught u anything ,or ur asses would have a job or do more in life then this,ill give u something to talk about ,hope u dont have childern ,what would they learn ,u r attention seekers,whom look for what ur missing in ur lifes on here ,sad ,sad,ill send u a card ,oh yeah i forgot to tell u ,i know who u are , laugh at that !!!tell me when u get the card loosers ,we too can find any info,bless all of u ,cuz its a sick ,sick world cuz we have people like u in it!!
(09-29-2011, 05:30 PM)pjm Wrote: i forgot to tell u ,i know who u are , laugh at that !!!

'K. Hahahaha!

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I agree with you pjm, Im from Toledo, this site sucks balls.. LC is a rent a cop, duchess is a cunt, and fuck this mock forums. They can all blow me, my dick will be shoved in your mouths.
(09-29-2011, 05:30 PM)pjm Wrote: u guys r to fucken funny ,ur sad ,and mentally have problems ,u know nothing about the case at all ,if everyone on here want to spy ,steal shit off of the families page ,stalk . . .

Sure, sport . . .

Steal shit?

Congrats!

You've confirmed that what Maytee posts is nothing but bullshit and fantasy.

Love the way you used "Steal" instead of "Copy".

Yup . . . you truly are tight with the Clarkes!

Hahahaha!
say hi to my friend detective ross.cant wait for him to meet u ,hacking .hey we know how to do that two ,see u soon my friends !hahahahahahahahahhahhahahhahahahahhhahahahhhahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahhahhahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahhaha!
Fuck mock forums, suck my dick cocksucking shittalkers.fuck you all.
(09-29-2011, 05:30 PM)pjm Wrote: u guys r to fucken funny ,ur sad ,and mentally have problems ,u know nothing about the case at all ,if everyone on here want to spy ,steal shit off of the families page ,stalk ,maybe u should get up just a lil earlier in ur mornings to gt in others prviate business, dam shame ,we have two shattered families who lost their childern,thank god they have family and friends to help them through this painful ordeal,im a close friends ,and if their is anything wrong with anyone ,it would be u people ,who make ur living ,sitting half ur fat asses down all day ,living for gossip ,feeding off of someones pain, what kind of wonderful family did u guys come from??lets talk about ur families? u have no respect ,or morals,fucken loss of life!!how bout we look a ur back rounds ,i bet it is sad cuz know one gave u love ,or taught u anything ,or ur asses would have a job or do more in life then this,ill give u something to talk about ,hope u dont have childern ,what would they learn ,u r attention seekers,whom look for what ur missing in ur lifes on here ,sad ,sad,ill send u a card ,oh yeah i forgot to tell u ,i know who u are , laugh at that !!!tell me when u get the card loosers ,we too can find any info,bless all of u ,cuz its a sick ,sick world cuz we have people like u in it!!

Hi Maytee! So glad you could move yourself to a higher state of learning and join MOCK.
if someone posts something online, it is out there for the world to see. hacking is much different than right-click, save as
(09-29-2011, 05:35 PM)pjm Wrote: hacking .hey we know how to do that two

You just publicly admitted that you know how to hack, are you aware that's against the law?

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Blue Tiki.
Standing ovation.
She demands that which she is not willing to give.
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop
WoW Now I have seen it all!

Justice for Johnny & Lisa
At least we gave our beautiful son the most beautiful memorial and resting place and not cremate our loved one and stick in a cabinet forgotten collecting more dust. Our johnny is truly loved and honored gets at least ten visits a day by family n friends day n night mocktards YES JOHNNY IS LOVED AND REMEMBERED PROPERLY AND ALWAYS CANDLES LIT NIGHT AND DAY NOW GO FIND SOME BUSINESS OF YOUR OWN SICK EVIL DEMONS LEAVE OUR FAMILY ALONE ALREADY

Like · Comment · 26 minutes ago via mobile.
(09-29-2011, 05:50 PM)Duchess Wrote: You just publicly admitted that you know how to hack, are you aware that's against the law?

Yup . . . friend of "Big John" and Maytee! hah
God Bless the Straubs .
It's like the tard o'clock train pulled into tard station in tardtown bringing the tardiest tards who ever tarded a tard. Pjm didn't ride the short bus. It got hit and dragged by it.

Jeez, pjm makes jsmom look semi intelligent.

(09-29-2011, 05:54 PM)Butterfly Girl Wrote: WoW Now I have seen it all!

At least we gave our beautiful son the most beautiful memorial and resting place and not cremate our loved one and stick in a cabinet forgotten collecting more dust. Our johnny is truly loved and honored gets at least ten visits a day by family n friends day n night mocktards YES JOHNNY IS LOVED AND REMEMBERED PROPERLY AND ALWAYS CANDLES LIT NIGHT AND DAY NOW GO FIND SOME BUSINESS OF YOUR OWN SICK EVIL DEMONS LEAVE OUR FAMILY ALONE ALREADY

That makes me sick to my stomach.
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop
(09-29-2011, 05:54 PM)Butterfly Girl Wrote: WoW Now I have seen it all!

Wow indeed. I'm afraid we haven't seen it all yet though... Smiley_emoticons_stumm
(09-29-2011, 05:54 PM)Butterfly Girl Wrote: At least we gave our beautiful son the most beautiful memorial and resting place and not cremate our loved one and stick in a cabinet forgotten collecting more dust.

was Lisa cremated? is that what she's getting at..? Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch
or is it a jab at anyone in general who decides to have a loved one cremated?

[/quote]

Are they all angry because NOONE of them were invited to Lisa's memorial .

(09-29-2011, 06:02 PM)koko Wrote:
(09-29-2011, 05:54 PM)Butterfly Girl Wrote: At least we gave our beautiful son the most beautiful memorial and resting place and not cremate our loved one and stick in a cabinet forgotten collecting more dust.

Yes, she was cremated. Here is a link to an earlier post from kitty1 on the subject.

Did JC's mother post a photo of him in the casket online?