Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
maytee sued the Straubs, how shitty and low is that? how greedy and grasping and cruel?? so she has to try to make Lisa and the Straubs look bad with her dripping dirty diarrhea mouth. [/b]
[/quote]

SUED the Straubs?
For all of the havoc that Maytee has brought to this world, her family, and friends her so-called "Karma" may just be catching up with her. Robert Plant said it best "Your time is gonna come".
I work with dying kids, and the mothers who spend their lives taking care of them. They learn how to draw labs and assist medical teams to make things faster. They go days without sleep sitting vigil. They hide their tears, only crying when the child sleeps. They hold strong while a crisis happens all around them, and only show cracks after the crisis ends. They wait patiently in a chair while staff unhooks all the gear so they can hold their dying child in their arms as they breathe their last. They usher their precious babies through it all as gently as possible, and with dignity. They cry at the funeral, then stop when they help others with their grief because they are so accustomed to taking care of someone else, they are more comfortable that way.

One lady lost her 3 yr old, and the first days after she died, mom would go to the cematary at night. She had a very hard time coping with the fact that her baby was there alone, young and vulnerable. She stopped because it scared her other children.

These are babies, and their mothers cope. Some beautifully, some with raw emotion...but every one of them with dignity and grace. And with great love for their children.

No throwing themselves on the grave site. No screaming on a facebook page. No wishing death on anyone.

It astonishes me how....insane, and trashy, and disgusting, and lowlife, and delusional that crazy bitch is. I have a heart. I really do. I just have no sympathy for that witch of a woman who refuses to help herself. It's all about her. She could care less about 'justice'. She wants ratings.
I've been wondering what the guest book is. The only thing I could think of is in obits in the Blade. So, I just checked and sure enough Maytee has posted every day since his death. Can't believe it. And after a reasonable amount of time(can't remember exactly) you have to pay to keep it open.
(09-29-2011, 11:48 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: i a

maytee sued the Straubs, how shitty and low is that? how greedy and grasping and cruel?? so she has to try to make Lisa and the Straubs look bad with her dripping dirty diarrhea mouth.

did she really sue them? when? and why!
(09-29-2011, 11:59 PM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: I've been wondering what the guest book is. The only thing I could think of is in obits in the Blade. So, I just checked and sure enough Maytee has posted every day since his death. Can't believe it. And after a reasonable amount of time(can't remember exactly) you have to pay to keep it open.

She paid. At the top it states that the guestbook will be kept online until 32012 by momma.
If any of those pictures of her drinking are in Maytee's house, they should arrest her for contributing. What a piece of shit.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
If she sued, maybe it was for her share of the foreign coins! haha
(09-30-2011, 12:04 AM)Cracker Wrote: If any of those pictures of her drinking are in Maytee's house, they should arrest her for contributing. What a piece of shit.

not sure of Lisa's age there. or the legal age in Ohio.

i just added a few more.

Wasn't Lisa only 20 when ther murders occured? Legal age in Ohio is 21.
(09-29-2011, 11:59 PM)Fibonacci Prima Wrote: It astonishes me how....insane, and trashy, and disgusting, and lowlife, and delusional that crazy bitch is. I have a heart. I really do. I just have no sympathy for that witch of a woman who refuses to help herself. It's all about her. She could care less about 'justice'. She wants ratings.

Your post defined how caring mothers act, grieve and realize that they are not the center of the universe.

And they do it selflessly and without expecting accolades.

Truly beautiful.

And then there's Maytee.

Besides allegedly wanting "justice", it now appears, how did Johnny say it, "It's about making the paper".

I guess you can judge a tree by the fruit it bears.

Justice for Johnny & Lisa
Kinda wishing you wouldve just went with san in nov im sure she wishes that too dammitt four years with her and no crazy sick shit ever happened and nowww the damn suburb and its element took your life ;,,((( I HATE THAT I LET YOU GO THERE I WISH I WOULDVE JUST LOCKED YOU IN YOUR ROOM YOU WOULD STILL BE HERE NOW ;,,((( i love you johnny rest in heavenly peace you and lisa i feel really sad for her too she also was safe here with us ;,,(((

Like · Comment · 2 hours ago via mobile.

Sorry LC I had to post this to comment. How can Maytee wish Johnny was still with an EX girlfriend? She is blaming the suburbs and Lisa for what has happened to johnny.. it's more like her ghetto people visited an upscale neighborhood they had no business in. I do feel Maytee is very jealous of the Straubs success and the nice home they worked hard for and the decent lifestyle they chose to live. Unfortunately their daughter got involved with Johnny who was her demise in the end... I see a warped sense of love Maytee has for Johnny ...as some have stated before its seems incestuous. If it is true as one relative stated in the Toledo Blade comments.. "Johnny was the man of the house for 10 years", I can see Maytee is crazy enough to look at her son in a warped way as a partner and not as a son . This woman is fucking insane what is it going to take for some intervention? Who is raising those 2 other sons while she is on her iphone typing frantically 24/7? They can't even get away from her to go to shool isn't she homeschooling them? Who do they have looking out for them ? They have no outlet for anyone to know what the hell is going on in that house. I will guarentee it is not at all normal! Did you see the youngest son in the news video when Maytee was on the front step he looked very worried and cencerned..and then she took him to court to face his brothers alleged murderer! It may be too late for them but how cruel is it for them to be in that home with that crazy bitch 247 . I hope when the case gets moving someone will intervene and help them get the fuck away from her. I don't think she owns a computer Smiley_emoticons_smile

Oh I also like after she throws Lisa and her parents under the bus in that comment and then she adds " and lisa i feel really sad for her too she also was safe here with us ;,,(((
(09-29-2011, 11:48 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: maytee sued the Straubs
Could you please elaborate on this.
Butterfly, no problem. anything she posts related to case/trial or throwing dirt on the Straubs is OK to post here, since she deletes her shit later. the Straubs may actually need protection at some point, and it's good to make a record of her deranged vicious accusations/attacks on them.

(09-30-2011, 12:32 AM)lawheeze Wrote:

i'm sorry, no. Straub's business.

(09-30-2011, 12:34 AM)Lady Cop Wrote:

Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch
(09-30-2011, 12:38 AM)lawheeze Wrote: Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

If your user name isn't a misnomer, you should know how to look that up yourself. If not, be a public defender, not a prosecutor.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(09-30-2011, 12:38 AM)lawheeze Wrote:
(09-30-2011, 12:34 AM)Lady Cop Wrote:

Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

why is that surprising? everyone knows i have never told every damn thing i know, and i don't want to be specific about the Straub's personal business. Smiley_emoticons_stumm
it's enough to know maytee was despicable enough to sue them.

(09-30-2011, 12:40 AM)Cracker Wrote: If your user name isn't a misnomer, you should know how to look that up yourself. If not, be a public defender, not a prosecutor.

It wouldn't be in the public record. I'm guessing it was a "shakedown" settlement with their insurance company - or - if the Straubs live in a HOA, with the Association's insurance company. It's the coward's "lawsuit".

If a complaint was filed, an answer would also be filed.

Think of the shit that would come out just in the response to the complaint!

Then . . . if applicable; mediation. If no settlement, then trial.

No way. There is no way this cowardly cunt would dare take this to trial.

My guess . . . she settled for a few bucks. Probably no more than $5K.

And I'll bet she took it, without hesitation or reservation . . . just to keep Clarke family secrets.

That should let you know the true value of her 'babiboi'.

A few measly bucks.
(09-30-2011, 12:12 AM)BlueTiki Wrote: I guess you can judge a tree by the fruit it bears.

Extremely well worded.