Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(09-30-2011, 12:51 AM)BlueTiki Wrote: It wouldn't be in the public record. I'm guessing it was a "shakedown" settlement with their insurance company - or - if the Straubs live in a HOA, with the Association's insurance company. It's the coward's "lawsuit".

If a complaint was filed, an answer would also be filed.

Think of the shit that would come out just in the response to the complaint!

Then . . . if applicable; mediation. If no settlement, then trial.

No way. There is no way this cowardly cunt would dare take this to trial.

My guess . . . she settled for a few bucks. Probably no more than $5K.

A few measly bucks.

She really made a killing off this.

If I were one of the little ones, I would sleep with one eye open.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(09-30-2011, 01:09 AM)Cracker Wrote:
(09-30-2011, 12:51 AM)BlueTiki Wrote: It wouldn't be in the public record. I'm guessing it was a "shakedown" settlement with their insurance company - or - if the Straubs live in a HOA, with the Association's insurance company. It's the coward's "lawsuit".

If a complaint was filed, an answer would also be filed.

Think of the shit that would come out just in the response to the complaint!

Then . . . if applicable; mediation. If no settlement, then trial.

No way. There is no way this cowardly cunt would dare take this to trial.

My guess . . . she settled for a few bucks. Probably no more than $5K.

A few measly bucks.

She really made a killing off this.

If I were one of the little ones, I would sleep with one eye open.

that or check the recycling bin for plastic ba...nevermind...
Justice for Johnny & Lisa
Wowww now my friend says you mocktards got your big ol hag noses in my sweet loving babibois guestbook???? ARE YOU SERIOUS YOU SICK EVIL WICKED BUMS REALLY DONT HAVE A LIFE OF YOUR OWN WOAHHHHH GET SOME BUSINESS MOCKTARDS AND STAY THE HELL OUT OF OURS!!!!!!!!!!!
Like · · Share · about an hour ago via Mobile

Notice that she completely left out any and all retorts to any of the other things said here.
Does she not know that any and all information you put on the internet is there for anyone to see, read
and discuss? to copy and paste?
Pick and choose what suits your manipulation of the populace.
Wonder how many are left to drink the kool-aid after this assault on Lisa and her family's character etc.

You are missed...RIP Lady Cop
What exactly is her "business?" Because I find that a strange use of the word. If she means making money out of a tragedy, that is big business in this country for low people.

Stupid cunt wants everyone's attention until she gets it. She only manipulates the tards. Plus, that woman IS NOT attractive. All she needs is the hat for Halloween...

I'm not sick or evil or a bum. I raised a lovely family and work very hard at my career in public service. I pay my taxes, wear shirts (hahaha, loved the gorilla tat), and cut my lawn. My son is fighting for his country, not losing the war on drugs...
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(09-30-2011, 01:21 AM)imsuchawildflower Wrote: Notice that she completely left out any and all retorts to any of the other things said here.

Wonder how many are left to drink the kool-aid after this assault on Lisa and her family's character etc.

You bet!

Do you really think she'd admit her babiboi was worth what most would consider chump change? Or that she didn't have the stones to pursue some sort of wrongful death action in a court of law?

I'd bet she even tried for the cost of the damaged phone. And "prolly" claimed Johnny had a Rolex and a diamond pinkie ring that was stolen, too. And the $10K she gave him that very evening!

Almost makes me think she'd have sold Jesus down the river for only 10, maybe 12 pieces of silver. Like I said before, she needs a better attorney. Guess she blew all of the attorney funds at the Dollar Store.

And now, she's back to throwing Lisa under the bus. And attacking the Straubs.

Yeah . . . classic grieving mother behavior.

Edited ten minutes later:

Who gives a fuck what this lying, cowardly, blaming, stoopid twat, says.

Does anyone really believe her?

(09-30-2011, 12:45 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: why is that surprising? everyone knows i have never told every damn thing i know, and i don't want to be specific about the Straub's personal business. Smiley_emoticons_stumm
it's enough to know maytee was despicable enough to sue them.
It surprised me because you brought it up and then refused to talk about it. Yes, knowing there was a lawsuit is despicable, but to me, if you can't talk about it, don't bring it up.

It struck me as an odd boundary line to say that a lawsuit between the parents of the victims is off limits while we have pictures of TW's deceased ex-boyfriend in the case facts thread yet he was dead before the murders. And we have AP's photos in the case thread and his conviction info today and he's not involved at all as far as we know. Therefore, drawing a line that says we can't talk about a lawsuit between the parents of the victims seems arbitrary to me, especially when it could shed light on why Maytee has been throwing the Straubs under the bus lately.

And no, Cracker, I'm not a "wheeze". "lawheeze" is an affectionate name I had for my dog. I tried to find info on this lawsuit and could not. I thought we had a case facts thread to pool our knowledge so we didn't have to look it all up ourselves.

Regardless LC, I will respect your boundary and let it go at this point.
i suspect, from perusing her sites, that the only people left who claim to believe her are illiterates and/or relatives. let's take it from the top...the claims Mock harbors child molesters and the murderers. the claims we sent her children emails and posted as well as altered their photos...

but strangely enough she has never proven any of that B.S. so if anyone with the IQ of a turnip was reading her drivel and lies, they figured it out. the rest..well they don't have the IQ of a turnip.

yes, IMO maytee is plainly suffering from some sorts of mental disorders. that is clear. some give her a pass because of it.

this thread isn't about who believes maytee. it's always been about the murders. from thread #1. she made it about herself when she didn't understand everyone here also wants justice.

the process of justice only began with an arrest. there may be more.
and there may not even be a trial, nomatter how much maytee tries to pervert the course of justice with her call for assailing the DA office with letters. this isn't castro's Cuba 'disappearing' dissidents. this is America and the defendant will get a plea deal or a fair trial. even if it means keeping maytee out of the courtroom. and it may take years.

edit to add: just saw your post Lawheeze. i was replying here to Tiki. the fact is i have always kept some things to myself in the interest of being judicious and circumspect. i get tips and info from people and i don't want to ever betray their confidences.

(09-30-2011, 01:57 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: edit to add: just saw your post Lawheeze. i was replying here to Tiki. the fact is i have always kept some things to myself in the interest of being judicious and circumspect. i get tips and info from people and i don't want to ever betray their confidences.
I understand.

(09-30-2011, 01:27 AM)Cracker Wrote: I'm not sick or evil or a bum. I raised a lovely family and work very hard at my career in public service. I pay my taxes, wear shirts (hahaha, loved the gorilla tat), and cut my lawn. My son is fighting for his country, not losing the war on drugs...

You're everything good that she is not & that alone almost assures that you will be the next one publicly attacked with her exceedingly poor grasp of the English language.

Right when I think there is nothing that she could do that would have the power to shock me she proves me wrong. I am blown away to read that she sued the Straubs. I can hardly stand what a fucked up individual she is.

Maytee, your day of reckoning is coming, it's only a matter of time before one and all learns everything you have tried desperately to hide. Right now, we might not know what that is exactly but be assured, we know there is something. The defense will bare your son's soul & in turn, yours. The clock is ticking & we will learn every sordid detail.

I intend to encourage LC to write about this. Every single word posted here about this story is the property of Mock, it's LC's to do with as she wishes...with my blessing and encouragement. heheh

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

I'm not sick or evil or a bum. I raised a lovely family and work very hard at my career in public service. I pay my taxes, wear shirts (hahaha, loved the gorilla tat), and cut my lawn. My son is fighting for his country, not losing the war on drugs...
[/quote]
well said cracker!
***Justice for Johnny & Lisa
i remember calling you and johnny a hundred times
Twat
This was posted under a picture of Lisa, what I find funny is that she says she called a hundred times. WHY? The fact that they didn't answer is kind of funny to me, DOUBT it was no service. I remember a WHILE ago, several hundred pages ago that someone close to the case stated that Johnny was trying to get away from Maytee, and that he really had no respect for her. Do I remember that correctly?
I know that LC posted the DYFS hotline number, with all the media pictures, HOW ON earth does this women still have custody?? I have DYFS cases that the kids were removed for FAR LESS, then what the whack job has done!! Those poor little boys, I feel so bad for them.
Signs_173
off topic, this is Blade report on the 2 murders last night. it's so thoughtful that the thugs didn't kill the baby.

Toledo Blade
The woman who was apparently killed along with a man in a central Toledo home Thursday night leaves behind a 2-year-old son.

The deaths of Andrew Baker and Tanja Cathey, both 28, are being investigated as homicides, according to Toledo police.

Ms. Cathey gave birth April 10, 2009, at Bay Park Community Hospital, to a boy, with Mr. Baker being the father, according to court records. Police placed the child, who lived in the house, in the care of a grandmother.

Toledo fire department crews were dispatched to a two-story brick house in the 2200 block of Sanford Street about 6:40 p.m. on a report of two people unconscious there.

Police were called to help and, when they arrived, were told by fire crews that two people were dead in the house.

Mr. Baker’s body was found in a pool of blood on the living room floor, police said. Ms. Cathey’s body was found on an upstairs bed.

Friday morning the street was deserted and littered with garbage, with no signs of activity inside the house.

In 2010, Baker was charged with assault after he allegedly punched Cathey. The charges, which were filed at Toledo Municipal Court, were dropped.

In 2011, there have been 22 homicides recorded in the metro area, 17 of them occurred in Toledo.

[Image: Andrew-Baker-Tanja-Cathey-combo-mugs.jpg]

(09-30-2011, 05:54 AM)Duchess Wrote: You're everything good that she is not & that alone almost assures that you will be the next one publicly attacked with her exceedingly poor grasp of the English language.

You're good! Kinda spooky, too.

She's still wishing hate on everyone to hide from her shame and cowardice.

Now . . . how 'bout giving me the numbers for this week's PowerBall?

are pantoons Cuban for pantaloons/pajamas? Sarcastic

maytee: "at the cabin riding the pantoon"

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnITHYzSlKxO7ginrfEvQ...oYXCBic3O9]

(09-30-2011, 01:23 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: are pantoons Cuban for pantaloons/pajamas? Sarcastic

maytee: "at the cabin riding the pantoon"

Ima bettin' it's 'prolly' Cuban for "Adult Diaper".

damn. Ohio really needed this----> drunks+guns.

Residents in Ohio will now be permitted to carry a firearm into their local drinking establishment following the revision of the state's gun law.

The new regulations, now in effect, allows those with gun licenses to carry a weapon to restaurants, nightclubs, shopping centres, hotels and museums - so long as the firearm remains concealed.

Well, Johnny couldn't legally carry.

Being a convicted felon and all.
omg you guyz shud get yer own bizniz and stay outta cuba's bizniz. ima sick mah babiboi on alla you god dont like uglee! he do like pajamajeans. there pajamas! there jeans! i love youuuuuu!!!

(oh god...that hurt to write)
(09-29-2011, 02:30 PM)imsuchawildflower Wrote: Justice for Johnny & Lisa
Sweet beautiful johnny n lisa i know you felt safe and loved at our house...the love that you lacked elsewhere ;,,((( im sorry girly i remember many nights hugging you while you cried and all the stories you shared with me and your TRUE LOVE JOHNNY i will always treasure all our sweet memories because you were part of our family too
Wall Photos
Like · · Share · 16 minutes ago via Mobile

This is for Maytee

YOU FUCKING BITCH! IF YOU LOVED LISA LIKE YOU SAY. YOU WOULDNT BE RUNNING YOUR FAT STUPID ASS MOUTH ABOUT THE PEOPLE SHE CARED THE MOST ABOUT. YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT IT YOU THINK JOHNNY'S LIFESTYLE DIDNT PLAY A ROLE IN HIS DEATH. I THINK YOU NEED TO STAY IN DENIAL, AND BLAME EVERYBODY BUT YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU CANT LIVE WITH THE TRUTH. THAT YOUR REPONSABLE FOR HIS LIFESTYLE. Most women look at a child as a gift from god. You (MAYTEE) didnt. You took your children for granted. Now one is gone and that is heartbreaking, but you still have 2. Instead of blaming everybody but yourself change your life for the 2 boys you do have. Then maybe Johnny can rest in peace knowing his brothers will have a different option than he did. All the other shit you said I could care less about, but when you start talking shit about the Straubs. They have lost THEIR DAUGHTER too. ITS NOT ALL ABOUT MAYTEE!
[Image: 2cz3fjb.jpg]

Um...why does she have a picture of her kids face in a green vagina?

weird. really really weird.