Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Justice for Johnny & Lisa
HEY MOCKTARD KITTY1 i know exactly who you are now you jealous piece of shit hater sorry god did not make you beautiful like me but you know what you take that up with him its not my fault Smiley_emoticons_wink

LikeUnlike · · Share · 11 minutes ago via mobile.

Justice for Johnny & Lisa You crack me up you piece of shit loser lmao at your pathetic ass now isnt it past your bedtime now or are you still addicted to webcam sex in between posting on mock and playing with all your make believe friends hahahahaha you nasty ass oh and did you keep passing the HEPC around and herpes you nasty drug addict
8 minutes ago · LikeUnlike.Mark as SpamReport as Abuse...
Mark as SpamJustice for Johnny & Lisa You still in front of laptop with bag of chips and twelve pack getting fat before work lmao at your stupid ass YOU REALLY HAVE NO LIFE
I'm confused...whenever I look at the Justice page...I don't see these evil comments
(10-03-2011, 01:53 AM)silver124 Wrote: I'm confused...whenever I look at the Justice page...I don't see these evil comments

Because she deletes them soon after posting.. I honestly think she waits till they'er posted here THEN she deletes them.
(10-03-2011, 01:53 AM)silver124 Wrote: I'm confused...whenever I look at the Justice page...I don't see these evil comments

It's because she deletes them. Thank goodness people catch them. There were 2 additional ones on top of the ones that were pasted, and were quickly all removed.
(10-03-2011, 01:59 AM)Butterfly Girl Wrote:

Because she deletes them soon after posting.. I honestly think she waits till they'er posted here THEN she deletes them.

OK thanks for clarifying. She makes me sick to my stomach.
LC, regarding the arrest in this case....was this the person that you had suspected? Also, there is talk of more suspects, do you believe this is the case? do you think that the truth will come out? thanks.
(10-03-2011, 01:08 AM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: The way I see it is SW was at the Straub house as a friend of a friend on a previous night, specifically the loud party referred to in the record. He witnessed the way the garage was used to gain access to the house and may have cased the house and evaluated it as a possible target for a future night. He may have gained important info about that famous key and the location of and functionability of the alarm system. LE may have lifted his prints from the crime scene but were unable to establish when they were left there, but had to wait for a DNA match after arresting him on another charge. And that the location and the nature of crime scene DNA put him there on that night. IMO

I liked this post very much Zerospheres, a good possibility you are right!!!

"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
(10-02-2011, 08:14 AM)fabulous Wrote:
(10-01-2011, 02:58 PM)Nina Wrote: FB post from Samuel William's ex today. Sounds like she might not be so convinced of his innocence anymore :

VM: I find it to be so funny how peoplr try to cover someone up for who they are but in reality it all comed out in the end! seems like theres people who lived double lifes! so dont try to put it like they were innocent 'were all in the picture we just got different poses'

I think she's talking about Johnny and/or Lisa here... Just my opinion....

Momma Clarke's goin after the Straubs big time lately! ... Wonder what all this is about.
Fabulous you've got an interesting point of view Johnny & Lisa maybe and what do we expect from VM her ex man is a THUG and she's still his down ass bitch.
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
(10-02-2011, 01:18 PM)pspence Wrote: Just got back from a trip to FL for a few days and couldn't wait to catch up on Johnny and Lisa's Mockers...just shocked there is not more info on Samual Williams. Doesn't anyone know more info about him or his family? There seems to be no links to AP or TW that I have seen. Dying to hear who else gets arrested.

Can't believe Maytee's posts about the Straub's being on a vacation...I guess that's who she is referencing...very very wierd. Like wherever they were in the world could help them escape thoughts of their lovely daughter.

Sonny, what happened to you? You kind of flipped out on us here!
Pspence, glad your back! wish there was more information on Samuel Todd Williams - where is his family?

Maytee is still Maytee - sad soul!!

Sonny, yes that's what I want to know also what the hell happened to him?
I thought he was just way over the top with his crude and vile statements to Duchess good grief - disgusting! he sure did flip out.
Henry David Thoreau

I have no sympathy for Maytee, she's a lying bitch who fabricates damn near every word out of her mouth. She's a poor excuse for a mother & those boys should be removed from her custody, maybe I should hire a private investigator to get the proof needed in order to do that. How the hell can she home school them when she isn't educated herself? I want someone to tell me how.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(10-03-2011, 03:03 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: LC, regarding the arrest in this case....was this the person that you had suspected? Also, there is talk of more suspects, do you believe this is the case? do you think that the truth will come out? thanks.

i have said from day one Aussie that i never believed only one person did these murders. i also said from the start it wasn't a "professional hit" as some thought.

yes the truth will come out, it always does. no, i did not "know" williams.

i believe williams is back in court today. i'll be in and out if anyone wants to check on that later.

"I KNOW FOR A FACT IF THEY NEVER WENT TO THAT DAMN HOUSE THEY SURE WOULD STILL BE HERE TODAY"

indeed. and if Custer never went to the Little Bighorn...well you get the idea. they weren't selling girl scout cookies. sadly their associations led murderous thugs to the home. it wouldn't have mattered where they were sleeping at night. she fails to grasp that. what, she thinks if the thugs thought she had 100K in her house, they wouldn't have invaded her home? gorilla boy doesn't scare anybody. here is the fact maydoo...if Johnny hadn't blabbed to everyone at a party that there was a ton of cash in that house they'd still be alive.

as far as her deleting all her ridiculous comments, she does it as soon as they are posted here because she wants to appear to be only a poor bereaved pitiful mother, not a raving lunatic. especially to her fb friends. but they can read her verbal diarrhea here.
and so will the prosecutor's office when they bring all her deranged shit to a judge in order to bar her from court.
why else would we be posting her vile shit?

Maytee, you ARE NOT the voice of Lisa Straub. Keep her name out of your filthy mouth. Her family does not want you speaking on her behalf. You know that and continue to do so anyway. Shut the fuck up, you illiterate bitch.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
1 (D -1)WILLIAMS SAMUEL TODD AGG MURDER-2 DEATH SPECS A5 & A7 FSP
2 (D -1)WILLIAMS SAMUEL TODD AGG MURDER-2 DEATH SPECS A5 & A7 FSP
3 (D -1)WILLIAMS SAMUEL TODD AGGRAVATED BURGLARY F1
4 (D -1)WILLIAMS SAMUEL TODD KIDNAPPING-F1 F1
5 (D -1)WILLIAMS SAMUEL TODD KIDNAPPING-F1 F1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DATE SEQ EVENT

9/30/2011 1 Title : OPN:ORIG INDICT BOOKED
AGG MURDER W/SPECS
AGG MURDER W/SPECS
AGG BURGLARY
KIDNAPPING ( 2 COUNTS )
PARTY : D1 - WILLIAMS SAMUEL TODD

9/30/2011 2 Title : BND:NO BOND SET (CLERKS)

10/3/2011 3 Title : WAR:WARRANT ISSUED BY CLERK

10/3/2011 4 Title : HRG:ARRAIGNMENT SET
ON WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2011, AT 1:30 P.M.
I saw that this morning. There is also a link to the Grand Jury indictment. Why isn't Williams in the Sylvania court records? I would think since he was arrested and arraigned in there court that it would be in the documents search.

~noticed that Lisa's ex was in court for assault the day before they arrested Williams. He goes back to court on the 5th of Oct.
He is there. Here is a copy of the docket for one of the case in Sylvania:

Sylvania Municipal Court
Docket entry on Criminal case number 1101528

Close this window to return to previous screen

Click for Case Information
Case Number: CRA 1101528
Plaintiff(s): Williams, Samuel T
Defendant(s):
09/23/2011
◦Case Was Filed With Court

◦Pros Rec Bond $ 5000000.00 No 10 % Rap.

◦Case Set For A Arraignment On 09/23/2011 At 10:00 Am

◦Deft To Be Held At: Lucas Co , By Smc
Deft Held , Bond $ , Total , 10%?

◦Pdf Added To Companion Case: A1101525. Dla

◦Case Set For A P D Arraignment On 09-26-2011 At 10:00 Am

◦Deft To Be Held At: Lucas Co , By Syl
Deft Held , Bond $ 500,000.00, Total 5,000,000, 10%? N
No 10% & No Property Bond

09/26/2011
◦Case Set For A P D Preliminary On 10/03/2011 At 9:30 Am

◦Deft To Be Held At: Lucas Co , By Smc
Deft Held , Bond $ 500,000.00, Total 5,000,000, 10%? N
Also Held On A1101527, A1101526, And A1101525

Thanks dawg Smiley_emoticons_smile I didn't put in the comma.

◦Case Set For A P D Preliminary On 10/03/2011 At 9:30 Am

that's today.
ok i just got back here. will watch for update.

a point of interest

13ABC
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) - Ohio is relocating death row to a southern Ohio prison close to the state's death house to save money and open up beds for violent inmates.

The move from the supermaximum prison in Youngstown to the Chillicothe Correctional Institution would bring together 117 death row inmates currently housed in Youngstown and 29 housed at Mansfield Correctional Institution in a mental health unit.

The decision announced Monday adds 300 high-security cells in Mansfield and Youngstown for inmates involved in violent acts against prison staff and other inmates at lower security facilities.

The move also saves money for the state, which currently spends $1,200 to move an inmate to the death house at the Southern Ohio Correctional Facility in Lucasville.

The move is the third for Ohio's death row since 1981.

LC, did you see my post #1623? Is that what you're waiting for?