Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(10-11-2011, 03:35 AM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: http://www.toledoblade.com/Courts/2011/1...eaths.html

This is more info about this worthless human being.
Found guilty of assault on Jan. 4th, but placed on probation with a suspended 180-day sentence. Less than a month later, Johnny and Lisa were dead.

What a damn shame.
(10-10-2011, 08:00 PM)Miss Conspiracy Wrote: [Image: 297833_152541874833336_100002325743547_2...7024_n.jpg]

Despicable little fuck doesn't even have enough sense to pull his own pants up.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

The FB postings are incredible! Imagine a hood rat telling another hood rat to read the bible! Bwahahaha!...and then the post blaming the murders on the bad economy, Jesus Christ. They are justifying robbing people saying people do what they have to do to take care of their families & it's the gov. fault for not helping them. Unfuckingbelievable.

I read quite a bit of the FB stuff but then my mind shut down & I began to skim, it's difficult for my head to translate tard speak, my mind resists it.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
[quote='Duchess' pid='195301' dateline='1318323841']
[size=medium][i]

They are justifying robbing people saying people do what they have to do to take care of their families & it's the gov. fault for not helping them. Unfuckingbelievable.

So excited to see an arrest! the hoodrat you mentioned actually said "its just as hard for me to get a job but i do what i have to do to take care of mine without stealing hurting or murdering anybody. and i dont sell dope or brown or pills and i dont pimp hoes"

I think that is the one you were referring to(?), and he was one of the few that seemed to have the right attitude in life. Was I the only one that noticed that while some were surprised that someone they knew did this, none of them disputed that he was capable of it?
They spent more time debating about the death penalty, and not a word was wasted to say this person they knew so well could not have ever committed such a crime- go figure! Sometimes what people do not say, says so much. IMO of course. Smiley_emoticons_hurra3 happy dance...justice is coming Smiley_emoticons_hurra3

I LOVE God, but his fan club scares the shit out of me!!!
SNIPPED FROM CAMEOS FB PAGE

Cameo Pettaway
lol chillin dnt nd u niggas fo shyt even the ones closest to me. we ain't coo dam sure ain't friends.
Share · May 27 at 1:51pm via mobile ·
TRANSLATION~ Chilling don't need you niggas for shit even the ones CLOSEST to me. We aren't COOL damn sure aren't friends.

Cameo Pettaway
I cnt trust my self dam sure cnt trust u ether.
Share · May 25 at 2:01am via mobile ·
TRANSLATION~ I can't trust myself damn sure can't trust you either.

Cameo Pettaway
Bitch I mean business. old police ass niggas.
Share · May 25 at 1:49am via mobile
TRANSLATION~ Snitches WATCH OUT!!

Cameo Pettaway
new page so get at me hackers on my other page.
Share · May 2 at 12:09pm ·

These were a few stats that I thought would be good for the record. 113 What a worthless character this guy is. Hell, He puts his BUSINESS out there for the world and his POOR momma to see! ROT IN HELL IF YOUR GUILTY MOTHERFUCKER!!!! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Edit to add~ Johnny was a SAINT compared to these sick worthless trash junkies.
Todays Toledo Blade

"Mr. Pettaway, who did not graduate from high school, has five children with three women. He was 14 when his first child, a girl, was born,"

So Cameo has 5 and Sam has 2. It should be a crime to have kids and not support them.

I tried to read the FB postings by these people and I couldn't do it. My brain was going haywire.

I'm so sick of hearing from these people that they can't work or find work. They don't want to work.
If any of you elements are reading this,especially those who like to talk about God and Jesus in your FB postings. In Proverbs it says this about you, " If a man doesn't work he ought not to eat"

this is one of cameo's babymamas evidently. she has been named in toledo blade.

Charges against Mr. Pettaway are still pending for allegedly biting Tanisha Madyun, who, according to court documents, is the mother of at least one of his children. The court documents allege that Mr. Pettaway also tried to punch Miss Madyun and "threw her down."

http://www.surrogatemother.com/profile/TanishaMadyun

wondering if these 2 were at the party johnny and lisa had right before the murders, if not someone at that party gave them all the information. finding it hard to believe tiffany or her man are not involved in this. could it be AG has snitched on these guys during his last incarceration. what was his sentence for his recent crime?
as i reported in this thread somewhere recently, AG was sentenced to 4 years.

he did NOT provide information on these two that have been charged.

WTOL facebook page with comments:

http://www.facebook.com/wtol11/posts/288389111190447

(10-11-2011, 09:31 AM)sharit Wrote: wondering if these 2 were at the party johnny and lisa had right before the murders,

Please refresh my memory ...When and where did the party take place?
(10-11-2011, 09:25 AM)undercovercameo Wrote: I'm so sick of hearing from these people that they can't work or find work. They don't want to work.
If any of you elements are reading this,especially those who like to talk about God and Jesus in your FB postings. In Proverbs it says this about you, " If a man doesn't work he ought not to eat"

I find it hard to believe that these people can't find work because of the economy. I live in a suburb of Toledo and driving down the road there are multiple businesses with "Help wanted" or "Now hiring" signs. I think the problem is they can't get a job because of their lack of education and/or criminal record!
(10-11-2011, 09:44 AM)undercovercameo Wrote:
(10-11-2011, 09:31 AM)sharit Wrote: wondering if these 2 were at the party johnny and lisa had right before the murders,

Please refresh my memory ...When and where did the party take place?

it was reported that Johnny and Lisa had a party at the Straub home the night before the murders.

(10-11-2011, 09:31 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: [b]this is one of cameo's babymamas evidently. she has been named in toledo blade.

Wow, I'm assuming she wants to be a baby making machine for money.
(10-11-2011, 09:31 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: [b]this is one of cameo's babymamas evidently. she has been named in toledo blade.

Here is babymamas Facebook page. Profile pic is of Father & son.
http://www.facebook.com/tanisha.lynne1
http://www.wtol.com/story/15658558/anoth...ke-murders

Comments:

Showing 5 comments
Sort By

Cameo, making a cameo appearance before the Judge ! Thank GOD, he isn't in Toledo's criminal coddling courtroom of Bates, Jensen, or the other psychotically radical Judges ! He'd walk in a minute !!! I wonder which of these very violent Demonrats, beat Lisa's face into a bloody pulp, just to get her scumbag boyfriend to talk ! Clarke's bragging about $70,000 in the house caused this all to occur ! The puke didn't even own a car, he had to use Lisa's....
don't believe everything you read in comments sections.

arraignment at 1300.

Reading comments can lead to some serious information, though. Pettaway's criminal history is light weight compared to his older bros. Trafficking in heroin, scales, torn baggies, .....
While this Cameo prick is posting pictures of stacks of money and bragging about what a big shot he is, his babymama that has THREE of his kids is on FB selling belongings, begging for a job and asking to borrow money to support her kids. That is proof enough for me that he is a waste of air that needs the death penalty. I really can't freaking stand it that they are so many scummy fucking people in this world and they just keep on breeding. A couple comments from the babymama (MW) :

MW: Any one have 100 bucks i can borrow til friday... PLEASE!!!

MW: If my kiDs arent like there dad... <girl child> told me to get up i told he hang on n she said "get up now ma" it was cute... Then <boy child> Is just a spitting image of him every move he makes his looks the way he walks n talks cant wait to see who <the baby> acts like... Love my babies to death.. Thanks to my mother to show n teach me how to be the best ma in the world

MW: Well my kids wont be n issue cuz <boy child> told me he dont want his dad here n <girl child> cant stand him when hes around n the baby dont even know him like that..hisfault he lost out on a wonderful family..n i know this is the best thing for all of us get my life back on track n dont have to worry what he is doin
somebody show me the money! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

post his photos? i can't see them.

thanks!

[Image: 297902_159709797449877_100002325743547_3...9963_a.jpg]

All n a days wrk. now hiring taking applications all week only.

[Image: 314965_151127008308156_100002325743547_2...6398_n.jpg]
All in a days work. $5500