Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(10-11-2011, 04:44 PM)netsleuth Wrote: Who thinks like me? My position is that both families deserve compassion and sympathy given the horror they've experienced. I would venture to guess that most Americans think like me, in this regard.

No. Only black people. You don't have a reference for understanding how the rest of us think. Because you are Troy Davis.

Sorry people defend each other. I did notice that.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
WTOL Lisa Rantola who seems to be covering this case.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lisa-Rant...7275560837
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop
(10-11-2011, 07:28 PM)Cracker Wrote:
netsleuth Wrote:I would venture to guess that most Americans think like me, in this regard.

You don't have a reference for understanding how the rest of us think.

Sorry people defend each other. I did notice that.

Remember when netsleuth left in a huff due to her condemnations of posts she thought were racist? Remember her diatribes and accusations?

Guess what? Now "niggas" or "niggaz" is just slang. Not racist!

"Oh my! You mean two kids from Toledo used the same slang?!" Post #1807.

You're right.

Sorry people DO defend each other.
Unreal how this has all unraveled...I can't imagine how petrified poor Lisa and Johnny were when they looked up and saw these two barging in the house (or waiting for them in the house)...wonder if there will be more arrests or it was just these two thugs...

Welcome back Sonny! Hope things are back on track with you...we missed you!
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
http://www6.lexisnexis.com/publisher/End...isRss=true

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, I -- there`s so many things that I don`t understand. No. 1, if there`s no break-in, how does this person or persons get in to this home where your son was staying with his girlfriend without him realizing they`d gotten into the house? Because he`s on the phone...

VAZQUEZ: The garage door.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: What? The garage door!

VAZQUEZ: The garage door.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: So the garage door`s open.

VAZQUEZ: Everyone -- everyone would enter in and out through the garage door. There was a key that would sit in a box next to the door that goes from the garage into the home. I`ve watched the kids many times pick out the key out of the box, open the door to the house, and put the key right back in. Unless the kid...

Lisa had a car ,right? And has it been stated that the murderers entered through the garage?
(10-11-2011, 05:12 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:
(10-11-2011, 05:08 PM)netsleuth Wrote: I'm out. I've said my peace.

you mean piece? here. take your tinfoil hat with you. [Image: tin+foil+hat+smiley.gif]

Happy Holidays
I've been thinking about above statement, for several days. I could never fit that together. So, Maytee has always stated that the two were house sitting. OK, so I thought that they were killed with in a day or so after Straub's left. And Maytee states that she watched the kids many times get the key out of box in garage?? Help me here. Why would Maytee have been at the Straubs MANY times? Or even once.? I just can't piece this together.
(10-11-2011, 05:19 PM)Adub Wrote:
(10-11-2011, 05:14 PM)undercovercameo Wrote: these people vote and drive, scary!

What is up with your username Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

Smiley_emoticons_shocked Right!!!!
Who said Maytee has a gag order? It's my understanding that the judge issued a gag order for the attorneys...not Maytee...
I know that everyone grieves differently...but am I the only one that thinks it just a little weird that the Straubs haven't been to the court hearings? ....just a little odd??....
Fab, You're right! A gag order on Maytee I think was wishful thinking , combined with some common sense, from Mockers.
(10-11-2011, 10:03 PM)fabulous Wrote: I know that everyone grieves differently...but am I the only one that thinks it just a little weird that the Straubs haven't been to the court hearings? ....just a little odd??....

RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2

i happen to KNOW the Straubs are loving and devoted. they avoid the courtroom 2-minute video arraignments so as to avoid that nutjob maytee. maytee has shit all over them in public on facebook for not being there. and has been told to STFU. the Straubs are, shall we say, leery of that loon. they aren't on the 'net and want to be left quietly alone in their own dignified manner. they are not screeching attention whores. maytee had no right to chastise them for their choice to attend or not attend. it's not a trial yet. nor does she have the right to "speak for Lisa".

also Fabulous...you have 15 minutes to edit or add to posts if you wish.

and i was told that maytee was ordered to gag. but not by the Judge. yet. others have told her to shut up about the Straubs for some time. and her blabbing in public hurts the case. a defense lawyer will cite pretrial publicity blah blah because she is trying to taint a jury pool. she needs instruction on courtroom demeanor. you don't yell out "thankyou Judge" in court. hah

(10-11-2011, 10:03 PM)fabulous Wrote: I know that everyone grieves differently...but am I the only one that thinks it just a little weird that the Straubs haven't been to the court hearings? ....just a little odd??....

I don't find it weird at all. it's not the trial yet. Just arraignments so far

AND... if *I* had to deal with someone like Maytee, I'd probably prefer not to go to these, either. I wouldn't want to deal with that shit. however, if I remember correctly, during the trials Maytee and John will not be allowed in the courtroom since they are witnesses? So at least during the trial the Straubs won't have to deal with them as much.

I'm VERY much looking forward to Maytee & John taking the stand though as witnesses.

I wonder if Tiffany will be called in too?

LC, Wow answer to two posts in one reply. I want to be like you when I grow up!!!!
(10-11-2011, 09:57 PM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: I've been thinking about above statement, for several days. I could never fit that together. So, Maytee has always stated that the two were house sitting. OK, so I thought that they were killed with in a day or so after Straub's left. And Maytee states that she watched the kids many times get the key out of box in garage?? Help me here. Why would Maytee have been at the Straubs MANY times? Or even once.? I just can't piece this together.

In the first 20 seconds of the 911 call she says they lived there: http://www.connectamarillo.com/news/stor...?id=576342

I'm sure she had to pick "stuff" up sometimes from Johnny. I want to know who drove her over there. Most adults have cars. If you can't manage to keep a car running, you are going to have a hell of a time trying to manage anything but a few redundant Facebook accounts.

All good sleuths should know their IP shows every time they lurk. You would make a shit spy. I suggest airport security so you don't forget what a man feels like...
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(10-11-2011, 10:10 PM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: LC, Wow answer to two posts in one reply. I want to be like you when I grow up!!!!

nobody likes a smartass. 102 hahahaha

OMG! Cracker. Now I'm going to be paranoid. Whatelse do you know about me??? Could I even be a detective?
(10-11-2011, 10:18 PM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: OMG! Cracker. Now I'm going to be paranoid. Whatelse do you know about me??? Could I even be a detective?

hah

Not you, sweetheart.

You are a jewel. We adore you here. All of us. Except maybe Sonny because he hates women.

No.
Its only for arraignment...like it was said pages earlier, they
are probably avoiding Maytee and her histrionics at all costs
right now because of the things she has said about their family
and their daughter, and to save any and all days off and vacation
days in order to be there for the trial.
They have jobs they have to go to, whereas Maytee has a cell phone
that fits nicely in her purse, so she can continue uploading .gifs
at any time.
(10-11-2011, 09:57 PM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: I've been thinking about above statement, for several days. I could never fit that together. So, Maytee has always stated that the two were house sitting. OK, so I thought that they were killed with in a day or so after Straub's left. And Maytee states that she watched the kids many times get the key out of box in garage?? Help me here. Why would Maytee have been at the Straubs MANY times? Or even once.? I just can't piece this together.

Johnny didnt have a car, he sold it. So Im sure she had to drop off and
pick Johnny up on occassion?