Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
you people make me sick.. you are dumb and need a dam life.. and leave these familys alone...
(10-18-2011, 11:53 AM)0o0BabaD0o0o Wrote: you people make me sick..

It might be Listeria.

Stay away from Cantaloupes and Shredded Lettuce.

(10-18-2011, 11:53 AM)0o0BabaD0o0o Wrote: you people make me sick.. you are dumb and need a dam life.. and leave these familys alone...

When accusing others of being dumb you should make damn sure you know how to spell & present a proper paragraph, dumbass.

Families? No one is bothering the Straubs, we all hold them in very high regard.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(10-18-2011, 11:53 AM)0o0BabaD0o0o Wrote: you people make me sick.. you are dumb and need a dam life.. and leave these familys alone...

C-

you are dumb and need a DAMN life.. and leave these FAMILIES alone...

.. .. ... if you translate this to Morse code it renders I IS

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(10-18-2011, 12:05 PM)IMaDick Wrote:

.. .. ... if you translate this to morris code it renders I IS

duchess ...i can spell .. but thats besides the point..
so you sit here and trash the clarke family .. copy and paste their
pictures .. even a photo of johnny after he has passed away..
that is sick and wrong on so many levels..

i do understand that maytee has trashed some of you .. but when is enough enough... shes only human .. she makes mistakes ..so do everyone of us.. she lost her besfriend.. how do u want her to act...
(10-18-2011, 12:09 PM)BlueTiki Wrote:
(10-18-2011, 12:05 PM)IMaDick Wrote:

.. .. ... if you translate this to morris code it renders I IS

Thanks for the quote.

I corrected the spelling.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

for the 17th time...we are keeping a complete record of this case, including the things maytee has published herself in public. that includes Johnny's casket photo. it is part of the record and was not treated without sympathy.

EVERYTHING POSTED HERE IS PUBLIC INFORMATION

Holy shit!! Maytee's eyebrows learned to type?!
(10-18-2011, 12:10 PM)0o0BabaD0o0o Wrote: she lost her besfriend.. how do u want her to act...

With dignity, poise and grace. As an example to her other children.

After all, it was her son . . . not her 'besfriend'.

And the 'besfriend' thing is just plain creepy.

@ blue tiki
no shit really it was her son ..
dam i guess i didnt know that..
johnny can still be her best friend ...
but only a jackass like u would think its creepy...

@Fibonacci Prima yes i am maytee's friend along with the rest of her familys..

You're a shit friend. A real friend would have told her to cut the bullshit and get help for herself and the kids she hasn't totally fucked up yet.
(10-18-2011, 12:10 PM)0o0BabaD0o0o Wrote: i do understand that maytee has trashed some of you .. but when is enough enough... shes only human .. she makes mistakes ..so do everyone of us.. she lost her besfriend.. how do u want her to act...

Have you presented that question to Maytee? She's the one that can't stop her rantings on FB and elsewhere. She's the one that continues to post lie after lie after lie regarding Mock and Mock's members.
she is trying .. you people have no clue what goes on .. besides what you see on facebook or t.v ...
she's a good women .. howhas fucked yup and is paying for it... she is taking care of her two boys..
*who*
"she's a good women .. howhas fucked yup and is paying for it"

she is more than one womAn?

ho has fucked up? you got that right. yup?

why are maytee and all her friends illiterate and barely write at 4th grade level? can you answer that?

(10-18-2011, 12:24 PM)0o0BabaD0o0o Wrote: she is trying .. you people have no clue what goes on .. besides what you see on facebook or t.v ...
she's a good women .. howhas fucked yup and is paying for it... she is taking care of her two boys..

The things she's presented on facebook and tv just prove the point that she is NOT a good woman! Wishing death on other people's children? Making statements regarding someone's son who is serving our country in Afghanistan?

What about that makes you think she's a good woman? She has done nothing to prove to anyone that any part of her is good. If she can do so, we'd love to see it!
@ RaisingAPrince
She knows what needs to be done.. and y should she have to stop ranting on fb about what she thinks is right or how she feels.. yes she has anger for mock and what you people have said or even posted .. do why wouldnt she ...

(10-18-2011, 12:18 PM)0o0BabaD0o0o Wrote: @ blue tiki
no shit really it was her son ..
dam i guess i didnt know that..
johnny can still be her best friend ...
but only a jackass like u would think its creepy...

@Fibonacci Prima yes i am maytee's friend along with the rest of her familys..

It IS creepy, no matter how you spin this sickness.

A grown woman with a husband and other children turns to her child for a best friend? This should be a huge red-flag, even for an intelligent poster like you.

C'mon . . . you really don't think the other siblings aren't reading the tea leaves?

Nice try.

Some friend.