Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(10-20-2011, 07:55 PM)Pico45 Wrote: The Blade

The Blade is good for one thing,for my dog to pee on.
I couldn't agree more Cameo. I call it Satan's newspaper!!!
http://www.toledoblade.com/Courts/2011/1...eaths.html
i guess Pico didn't believe me. hah

that's good, i confirm things too. Sherlock

it was Mrs. Straub and the uncle Jim V. not sure about Mr. Straub.

Blade comments
Posted by: Pico45
Posted 1 hour ago
Supposedly Mr. and Mrs. Straub made their first appearance in court today. Is this true?

(10-20-2011, 08:05 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: But then, that's assuming a trial.

I hope there is! I'm counting on it, I am. I want to hear everything & I want to see Maytee eat every fuckin' disparaging comment she has made. Everyone else can think about what the trial is for, I try not to go there, it bothers my mind so I think about the mother from hell.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
i am also hearing from a very reliable source that Tiffany Williams has really improved her life and working hard to do so. i'm glad to hear it for her baby's sake and hers.

(10-20-2011, 08:37 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: i guess Pico didn't believe me. hah

that's good, i confirm things too.

it was Mrs. Straub and the uncle Jim V. not sure about Mr. Straub.

Blade comments
Posted by: Pico45
Posted 1 hour ago
Supposedly Mr. and Mrs. Straub made their first appearance in court today. Is this true?

Whats his obsession on whether the Straub family was there or not?
He posts one question, with allllllll these bajillion posts, and ask THAT
for his first post. Weird.
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop
(10-20-2011, 08:41 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: i am also hearing from a very reliable source that Tiffany Williams has really improved her life and working hard to do so. i'm glad to hear it for her baby's sake and hers.

Thats some good news...I hope she succeeds...especially for her
children's sake.
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop
(10-20-2011, 08:44 PM)imsuchawildflower Wrote:
(10-20-2011, 08:41 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: i am also hearing from a very reliable source that Tiffany Williams has really improved her life and working hard to do so. i'm glad to hear it for her baby's sake and hers.

Thats some good news...I hope she succeeds...especially for her
children's sake.

I am so happy to hear that. I hope the best for her and her children.
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
Very good news. Her kids deserve it.

I don't believe someone is actually rejoicing with this news.

Being 'Satan's Spawn' and all that.

(10-20-2011, 07:55 PM)Pico45 Wrote: Also, a lot of people have been wondering if they could move the trial due to Maytee's behavior and ranting. I would be surprised if this trial was moved as well.

I don't think that will be an issue at all. i'm willing to bet the District Attorney grabbed her aside and said "please Ms. Clarke, you're jeapordizing the case blah blah". She hasn't said one word since the first day she hollered Thank you (I think).
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
Wow and Tiffany took all that abuse for all that time...not only abuse but the voodex hex variety that can freak you out a bit.

Welcome Pico45 to Mock. This is an extremly cool site. Watch out you don't get hooked like me. True crime and incredibly bright people to discuss it with. And LC and Duchess keep us all in line...you'll love it.Cheers
Judge appoints counsel for Pettaway, sets bond at $3M
Thursday, 20 Oct 2011

TOLEDO, Ohio (WUPW) - Cameo Pettaway, the Toledo man charged along with Samuel Williams in the Jan. 31 double murder of Johnny Clarke and Lisa Straub in Springfield Township, made an appearance in Lucas County Common Pleas Court on Thursday.

Pettaway appeared in front of Judge James Bates after he was indicted on five combined charges of aggravated murder, kidnapping and aggravated burglary. The defendant, who did not have an attorney, was appointed one.

Judge Bates then set Pettaway's bond at $3 million.

According to court records, Pettaway will be arraigned on the charges Oct. 25 at 1:30 p.m.

The 22-year-old was originally arraigned Oct. 11 in Sylvania Municipal Court on one count of burglary in relation to the murders of Mr. Clarke, 21, and Ms. Straub, 20, whose bodies were found bound with duct tape and had plastic bags over their heads in a Springfield Township home.

Williams, 24, also of Toledo, was arrested Sept. 24 in connection with the crime. His bond was set at $5 million and on Sept. 30 a Lucas County grand jury indicted Williams on two counts of aggravated murder, two counts of kidnapping, and one count of aggravated burglary.

A pretrial hearing for Williams is set for Nov. 4 at 1:30 p.m. in Lucas County Common Pleas Judge Dean Mandros' courtroom. His trial is expected to start Jan. 18 at 9 a.m.

County detectives say they're still looking for more information and they need your help to bring all people involved in the slaying to justice.

If you have any information the can assist detectives you are urged to call Crimestopper at 419-255-1111. You can remain anonymous.

[Image: Pettaway_in_courtea68fbab-08ba-42f4-b6bd...40_480.JPG]

http://www.foxtoledo.com/dpp/news/local/...-3-Million

I am amazed that not a bit of evidence has been mentioned about these two arrests. I speak in reference of their local media stations and their paper. Rare to find that in any investigation, but that is usually not a good sign for the accused. Hope this trial is really followed properly by the media. Damn! Starwars
(10-21-2011, 10:41 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: His trial is expected to start Jan. 18 at 9 a.m.

Same trial date as Williams.

That answers the "sever" question.

nope. no leaks. the Detectives have been scrupulous about that.
lots of people guessing what they've got, but they don't know.

(10-21-2011, 10:47 AM)BlueTiki Wrote:
(10-21-2011, 10:41 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: His trial is expected to start Jan. 18 at 9 a.m.

Same trial date as Williams.

That answers the "sever" question.

it still could be. depends on whether they roll over on each other. or who pleas out first.

(10-21-2011, 10:41 AM)Sphincter Cop Wrote: Hope this trial is really followed properly by the media. Damn!

Don't hold your breath
(10-21-2011, 10:49 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: it still could be. depends on whether they roll over on each other. or who pleas out first.

Very true.

We should start a 'Pool' for flip dates, pleas, and additional arrests.

Personal opinion: I wouldn't use the 'Justice' site as a Tip Sheet to place my bets or choose my squares. hah